• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Richard Steel's Battle Stadium

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    IM down for a battle. ^ _ ^

Were you the one Samson battled a while ago? Someone he battled had hacked stats on his Pokemon. So I'm of course a bit wary, but I will battle if you'd like. But beware: if you do have hacked stats, I'll find out real quick like.

DBsummit

Banned
    Years
    I'll battle ya when you're done. I'll just change my team around and wait on wifi.

Wont be able to reply afterwards though, on my psp.

Last edited:

Gamma

Waffles!!1!
    Years
    Can you hurry up and beat me already i dont want to flee because its against your rules and this is boring *sigh*

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Richard! I havn't battled anyone in a LONG time, I was spending time trading and cloning, but now I have a brand new team, oh, and they are nicknamed! (Thought I would do it this time)

After I battle Bigman, I'll be in the lobby waiting for you, so I'll be about 10-20mins, I'll PM you when I have done battling Bigman.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I'm not sure why either...nothing to switch safely to?

True... Gengar was itching to destroy your entire team. I think you predicted the wrong move against Starmie. Did you think I'd use Energy Ball? If you did, I don't know why I would use that since I've got a STABed Shadow Ball that Star's also weak to. :-/

And Paranoia, good battle! I was really careless when I paralyzed Heracross. But... how did Skarmory outrun it afterwards? Was it a ScarfCross? And either way, I didn't think the Speed effect of paralysis counted on Pokes with Guts. Or is that only Will-O-Wisp?

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Woah, That whole game was determined by hax, ahhg Why did I have to miss my cross chop from electivire! That would have been the turning point of the game I reckon. Because without your meta, My guy could have swept, as he has a move super effective to all your guys (By random fluke of course)

Anyway great battle, I now need to realise that my heracross can't outrun skarmory with paralyz! so next time I know to switch. She was awesome I reckon a facade is beast with heracross. (And yes the minus attack with a burn doesn't count on pokemon with guts).

And lol, the item switch on my blissey (lol Fat Tub) was awesome for you at times and awesome for me at times. I swear I hate choice specs now. (Like a OHKO Ice BEam onto duggy)

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Woah, That whole game was determined by hax, ahhg Why did I have to miss my cross chop from electivire! That would have been the turning point of the game I reckon. Because without your meta, My guy could have swept, as he has a move super effective to all your guys (By random fluke of course)

Anyway great battle, I now need to realise that my heracross can't outrun skarmory with paralyz! so next time I know to switch. She was awesome I reckon a facade is beast with heracross. (And yes the minus attack with a burn doesn't count on pokemon with guts).

And lol, the item switch on my blissey (lol Fat Tub) was awesome for you at times and awesome for me at times. I swear I hate choice specs now. (Like a OHKO Ice BEam onto duggy)

Yeah, I was trying so damn hard to catch you on a Thunder Wave (if your Bliss even knows it?). Dugtrio barely survives a normal Blissey's Ice Beam, but I guess Choice Specs gave it enough of a boost. But it was great getting Leftovers away from her.

And really, the only vital hax was Cross Chop missing... and it wouldn't have made too big a difference, being that it wouldn't OHKO Metagross (only reason I kept him in is because I've learned he [barely] survives an Earthquake from Electivire, and OHKOs back with Earthquake; or else he's have taken down my whole team. Only difference it would've made was making Metagross a bit easier to take down.

But great battle nonetheless! You caught me off guard a few times, and it was very close at the end.

DBsummit

Banned
    Years
    Are you up for a battle right now? I want to try a new (albeit very cheap) combo.

But I'm sure you'll probably have a way around it.

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Hmmm... thanks to Shift for letting me know people want to battle!

However, I have to go pick up my sister very soon, so I won't be able to battle until a trifle bit later. DBsummit, I know you're a night owl like me, so we can battle later?

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    I have a team that needs testing. If I can give you atleast a close fight, I'm sure I'll have a chance with Paranoia. (Can wait for our battle) PM me when you're ready

Back