• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riding a bicycle (I learned yesterday)

Years
    I tried learning how to ride one a couple of years ago again since i was a kid and that didn't go too well :(

Years
    i used to own a bike at a very young age, but i just... rarely ever used it. i remember rollerblading a LOT more than biking when those were a common activity to do. eventually, my bike saw so much disuse that it just wasn't functional, anymore. i'm not exactly sure why i didn't use it, it's not because of any negative experiences in particular. i just... didn't.

that disinterest still carries over to this day. if i'm going outdoor exercising, i might as well go for a jog or a walk. there's also the fact that i feel it's way risky going bike riding in a busy surburb/city like mine. if i was living in a more rural/open area, i'd consider biking more.

Back