• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA rika's thread

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hi

Will you come visit Canada? :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    should wobblurk be removed as a PC discord emote?
    I thought it already was? :wobblurk: otherwise I can add it ;D

How did your fascination with space begin?
    Not sure, I think it's always been there. It's moreso science fiction than space, I'd say :) maybe from watching Star Trek as a kid?

Hi

Will you come visit Canada? :)
    One day, for sure! Gots no monies now though. Nor time. But it is on my bucket list.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    yeah please add :wobblurk: :D

Now onto some questions: first, since you got me a bit curious, what's your field of work and research? And second... is Sweden as expensive as I heard it is? How much should I worry?

😛

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    who would win in a fight your cats or your keyboards

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    yeah please add :wobblurk: :D

Now onto some questions: first, since you got me a bit curious, what's your field of work and research? And second... is Sweden as expensive as I heard it is? How much should I worry? 😛
    I can tell you about my research on Discord ^^ it's kinda unique. But basically chemistry + electronics!

Sweden is pretty expensive from what I've been told by foreign visitors. Especially Stockholm! But maybe we get paid more too idk? No need to be afraid.

who would win in a fight your cats or your keyboards
    Difficult bet. The keyboards have the technological advantage and are arguably more sturdy with their metallic/plastic frames. But my cats are very hairy and might honestly be able to win via a cowardly tactics in which they hide until their passive Hair Attack clogs up all the mechanical switches and effectively incapacitates the keyboards. Brains over brawl or however it goes.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    before this ama thing goes out of commission...

do you think of yourself as an adult? Or maybe do you think you're still a child inside? Do you think your age suits yourself as a person?
    totally not asking because I turned 20 two days ago

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    before this ama thing goes out of commission...

do you think of yourself as an adult? Or maybe do you think you're still a child inside? Do you think your age suits yourself as a person?
    totally not asking because I turned 20 two days ago
    I think I feel like an adult now. Not sure when it happened :) I guess I'm independent enough, and don't feel old or worry about being old. I'm comfortable with who I am, and I manage my life on my own!

I certainly wasn't an adult when I was 20 though, and didn't feel like one either haha. So don't rush to feel that ;)

Back