• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rivals Challenge

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
  • Is anyone able to battle yet?
    Groups:
    1- GGK, VelQ, 11Wildy
    GGK-0 points, Turtwig
    VelQ-0 points, Piplup
    11Wildy-0 points, Chimchar.

2-VelQ, Lezza
    VelQ-1 point, Throh,Charmeleon, Whismicott
    Lezza,3 points, Throh,Monferno, Palpitoad

GL guys

GGK

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Almost, Terra, the Turtwig, needs to level up two more times.

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • For my White one with Lezza, change of plans. I forgot that Cottonee is only in Black, not White. So now, Whimsicott is now Petlil's evolution.

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • No, I need to trade over a pokemon and reach Oreburgh city first :p
    Will be done later today.
    Also, do I have to use Chimchar through the whole game or can I leave it somewhere halfway?
    I might want to use another fighting type.. :p

Lezza

Years
  • I can tell that has something to do with Riley...
    Yes you can swap ur starter, Its your team...

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Battle #2! Velo vs. Lezza!
    (Double Battle)

Charcoal (Charmeleon) & Choroneku (Liepard) vs. GloryBlaze (Monferno) & Palpitoad [INSERT PALPITOAD'S NICKNAME HERE]

Choroneku got faked out from GloryBlaze and couldn't move. Palpitoad used Mud Shot on Charcoal, but Charcoal survived (With lowered speed)! And Charcoal used Dragon Rage on GloryBlaze. Next turn, both Choroneku and Charcoal fainted. Fukimaru (Throh) & QueenRose (Petlil). QueenRose fainted on the first turn, but, Fukimaru got to use Storm Th-- You know what? Screw this. Basically Lezza won.

@Lezza Should the next level cap be 32?

Lezza

Years
  • The Mud Shot was tactics and his name- Swift Swim
    Also I sent out ThrohMe the urrrrrr.... figure it out.
    and Elctrified the BlBlblblitzle

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Okay, I beat the first gym. I will now be grinding my pokemon a few more levels until 15, then I am ready to have my first battles.

Fc: 2451 8129 8191

Edit: Ready to battle now!!

Last edited:

Lezza

Years
  • Point System:
    Group Gen5:
    VelQ-2 Points
    Lezza-6 points

Group Gen4:
    GGK-0 points
    VelQ-0 Points
    11wildy-0 Points

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Kinda having problems getting a match, VelocityQ won't respond and GGK is in an entirely different timezone, making it difficult to arrange a battle...

Lezza

Years
  • Velo Isjust at school, wait for the weekend
    Another battle between Velo and I, I obviously won with 3 pokemon as i forgot put add Monferno and Throh to my team

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wanna join

Name:Cgj a.k.a Gawerty
    Game(s) you are willing to participate in:diamond, black
    Duo or Trio:duo preferabbly but i wouldnt mind trio
    A short introduction of yourself relating to pokemon:ive been playing pokemon since i was a wee lad now im 13 and im ready to roll >;D
    Any people you prefer to be grouped with who have already signed up:lezza but it doesnt matter
    Any people you prefer NOT to be grouped with who have already signed up:none
    Last but certainly not least, this a promise to play fair to accept that?:Yes i will play fair.!

GGK

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Hey. I could do a Unova run with you (Since the Challenge I entered it in isn't active >.>)

Years
  • im up for a triple but like i said in my post id rather do a double so there is less confusion but hey triple works too

so how are we doing this GGK are you my rival and lezza you are welcome to be the third one if you want i dont think we will battle for atleast till this weekend is that suitable for everybody and...

Level cap is 15

Last edited:

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • to everyone who wonders what happened to me I was in and out of the hospital for a month with kidney issues my final surgery was on christmas eve sorry to abandon the challenge like this and I hope you can all forgive me for that

Back