• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Your PC User Name: Sater10
    Your FC: 0362-0470-8679
    Your IGN: Sato
    Pokemon: Riolu
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: no
    Moves: (may take longer):
    Blaze Kick
    Vaccum Wave
    High Kick Jump
    Sky Uppercut

can it be in dream ball with prankster ability?
    thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I am new to all of this but I am really trying to get a tyrant with fire fang. let me know if that is at all possible or what i would need to do.

FC:160760496645
    Pokemon: tyrunt
    Nickname: Rex
    Nature: any
    Ability: Strong jaw
    Ball: any
    Egg move: fire fang

Thanks for any and all help given.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • Hey again RNC! It doesn't look like you have a Natu or Xatu, so lmk if this is true and if not, I'd be interested in trading my shiny Xatu (at least 2IV, hunted in friend safari) for your

Sylveon lv50 Bold, Pixilate ♂
    Hyper Voice, Calm Mind, Wish, Baton Pass 6 IV

Also, I have a breeding request, this time a Pawniard!

Your PC User Name: Shiny Electivire
    Your FC: In Sig, you already have me added :)
    Your IGN: Isaac
    Pokemon: Pawniard
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Yes, please!
    Moves: (may take longer): Sucker Punch (egg move), Knock Off (move tutor), Iron Head (move tutor), Swords Dance (TM)

I'd like it to have the ability Defiant and the nickname "Checkmate", if possible - thanks!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC. Are you free now? We can trade now... Check PM. Thanks
    Already traded, right?

Your PC User Name: Sater10
    Your FC: 0362-0470-8679
    Your IGN: Sato
    Pokemon: Riolu
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: no
    Moves: (may take longer):
    Blaze Kick
    Vaccum Wave
    High Kick Jump
    Sky Uppercut

can it be in dream ball with prankster ability?
    thank you.
    Luckily, I do have the DW lucario for this breeding, just need to transfer it over, give me a couple of days and as before, need to make sure the moves are possible.

I am new to all of this but I am really trying to get a tyrant with fire fang. let me know if that is at all possible or what i would need to do.

FC:160760496645
    Pokemon: tyrunt
    Nickname: Rex
    Nature: any
    Ability: Strong jaw
    Ball: any
    Egg move: fire fang

Thanks for any and all help given.
    Will start on it after Sater's request for you.

Hey again RNC! It doesn't look like you have a Natu or Xatu, so lmk if this is true and if not, I'd be interested in trading my shiny Xatu (at least 2IV, hunted in friend safari) for your

Sylveon lv50 Bold, Pixilate ♂
    Hyper Voice, Calm Mind, Wish, Baton Pass 6 IV

Also, I have a breeding request, this time a Pawniard!

Your PC User Name: Shiny Electivire
    Your FC: In Sig, you already have me added :)
    Your IGN: Isaac
    Pokemon: Pawniard
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Yes, please!
    Moves: (may take longer): Sucker Punch (egg move), Knock Off (move tutor), Iron Head (move tutor), Swords Dance (TM)

I'd like it to have the ability Defiant and the nickname "Checkmate", if possible - thanks!
    I will let you know on the Xatu, seems like you already traded it to me, I will need to look, but as you can see, I have 2 others ahead of you atm, shouldn't take long though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Yep already traded. Thanks so much! Any chance of getting XY Sylveon and Oaks rotom instead of B'Day and Tretta?

Years
  • Hi, are you interested in different language event pokemon you have? i have korean dialga for japanese one. also i'm offering for palkia with second chance european hoopa (i got it after trading my mew, and it was redeemed on 4/7/2016, haven't check the IVs yet)

Last edited:

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
  • I will let you know on the Xatu, seems like you already traded it to me, I will need to look, but as you can see, I have 2 others ahead of you atm, shouldn't take long though.

Alright, let me know. The Xatu is one I got after our last trade, I think you're thinking of the (also from friend safari) Floatzel I had asked a week or so ago if you had. And take time with the breeding request, no rush :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • great. they are egg moves, so basically not so difficult i think.
    Ok good, already starting on all requests.
    Yep already traded. Thanks so much! Any chance of getting XY Sylveon and Oaks rotom instead of B'Day and Tretta?
    I'll check for those after I finish my requests.
    Hi, are you interested in different language event pokemon you have? i have korean dialga for japanese one. also i'm offering for palkia with second chance european hoopa (i got it after trading my mew, and it was redeemed on 4/7/2016, haven't check the IVs yet)
    It depends on which, but ones you listed amybe, PM me so I don't forget.
    Hello RNC, how is my request coming along? Is hp breeding that hard? Im really sorry if im putting you in too much trouble.
    Wait, I PM Kat that I was finished, but I don't think she said any thing about HP on it though.
    Alright, let me know. The Xatu is one I got after our last trade, I think you're thinking of the (also from friend safari) Floatzel I had asked a week or so ago if you had. And take time with the breeding request, no rush :)
    I had a shiny Xatu, I will check it in a bit though, migt have tossed it since it was on the wrong game.
    hey im interested in your HA torchic
    i have a fire stone i can trade
    The HAs are free sorta, I don't need any thing, just a pokemon I can toss after trade is finished.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Ok good, already starting on all requests.

I'll check for those after I finish my requests.

It depends on which, but ones you listed amybe, PM me so I don't forget.

Wait, I PM Kat that I was finished, but I don't think she said any thing about HP on it though.

I had a shiny Xatu, I will check it in a bit though, migt have tossed it since it was on the wrong game.

The HAs are free sorta, I don't need any thing, just a pokemon I can toss after trade is finished.

ok sweet thanks, when can you do the trade? (so do you still want the fire stone?)

Back