• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Robot Unicorn Attack Challenge ::Heavy Metal Edition::

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    [a id]tf2[/a id]

Content

[alink id="intro"]DEATH DASH (X)!!![/alink id]
    [alink id="join"]Challenge information[/alink id]
    [alink id="lol"]Game[/alink id]

FAQ

May all your nightmares come true!

The original Challenge was pretty popular so go ahead and give it a shot! Whoever scores the highest and second highest will be awarded with a RUA emblem WINNERS:
    First week winners: #1 Gazza #2 Jordan
    Second week winner:

Leave posts in this thread relevant to the gaming challenge (for posting your stats and/or any questions related to the game or challenge. Posts deemed irrelevant will be deleted)

[a id]intro[/a id]

Your blood will stain the soil

All the information you'll need about the Robot Unicorn Attack challenge Heavy Metal Edition.

There is now a heavy metal version of the popular game Robot Unicorn Attack! And since a lot of people missed out on the first RUA challenge I've decided to challenge you all to "Chase your demise"

[a id]join[/a id]

"X" - Dash of Death!

Specific information regarding the Robot Unicorn Attack challenge.

How it works...

Simply take a screenshot of your run of the course with the final score showing and post it in this thread. Obviously you can take as many runs as you want and you're allowed to submit as many scores as you want per week. However, once your post your screenshot, that is your submission, unless you get a better score and edit your post!

The challenge will last for two weeks in total, starting February 14th and ending February 28th, 2011.

Once per week, you may submit a score to be counted and the highest scorer of the first week and the second week will each get nothing. If you are the top scorer during week one, you may participate, but cannot win during the second week.

During the second week, you must submit a different score and not the same one as the first week to keep it fresh and fair.

This is going off the honour system. It's easy to be dishonourable when you have nobody holding you accountable, but really...is it worth it? Basically, don't fake screenshots or any of that other silly stuff.​

[a id]lol[/a id]

Press Z and prepare for agony!

The song.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'll let my first attempt count. Haven't played this for a few months, probably going to score something under 10000. Oh well... :D

According to the rules, you can keep trying to beat your score and can edit your post with your newest high score, if I read them right. You just can't make a new post with your new score. Of course, this is only assuming I read the rules right.

As for myself, I'll be trying this later this week. This song is actually one of my favorite Blind Guardian songs, but I think they only play the chorus as you play, which gets pretty monotonous after a while. :V

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What Donald said.

My highest score so far is 70998.
    But that wasn't during the challenge time so it doesn't count. :U

Years
    @donavannj: I know. I just wanted to make it extra challenging

So...
    Spoiler:

Way better than expected, but still horrible :D
    I think I should get a participation prize though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tossing this up before someone comes along with a score of 100000 and I lose the guts to participate. :V

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    If you get a higher score than that you have to edit that post Tara.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I know that, Gazza. ;___; /not that slow. had read the rules

/and speaking of editing, I will be doing that now kthnksbye

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I haven't played this game for a while but here is my score. So far my best score I ever gotten

Spoiler:

Years
    I hate you for getting me addicted to this! XD

Been hitting th 40,000 - 50,000s. But will post up a better score when I get one! :3​

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    My best score so far.

I kept failing on my third run whenever I had a good first and second run. u_u

Years
    Question. Can we still enter if it is on an iPhone/iTouch?
    I have the game on there and I can take screen shots with home+lock, so would my scores still count?

Just wondering...​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wheel? What wheel?

I've been having the same problem with the jumping as well sometimes. :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ooooh. I thought it was a metal version of the star from the original version, myself. Didn't know there was a sound that you hear when it's coming though. it's probably because I turn the sound off the game, and listen to my own music. XD;

/has pretty much given up anyways, but meh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2011
    If you ever have some time to kill you should play that game.....or dolphin olympics 2

best score so far was about 80k.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I think it'd be better if everyone just uses the same method to play the game. ;D

I never knew there was a sound either. ._.
    And that wheel is a pentagram. :L

I've had the same problem with jumping and sometimes dashing. u_u

3 more days to submit your highest score for the first week emblem. (b'-')b

Back