• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

You know [Insert extreme rape face here]

But, um, whatever do you mean by pokemon/human love child, Skymin? X3 How would this be implimented in the story(though if you told me, that would probably be the entire plot)?

Pokemon/Human
Love Child
The RP of Love <3
>:( SECRET. SECRET. SECRET. i basically kind of ripped off some of the plot from ao no exorcist but with some fear, some deathy kill kill stuff, probably a little bit of misfits influence as well. i think someone said it was kind of like death note too, but im not even SURE how.

BUT SERIOUSLY ITS NOT DISGUSTING. i might post it sometime later this week. MY PARTNER IN CRIME PERSON needs to stop schooling so she can write her su pre emptively and stuff. its going to be another PG17 or PG18 or whatever misfits was with high level role players. because last time was a bust lol.

DID YOU KNOW MY LAST ROLE PLAY BROKE LIKE THE ONLY RULE OF ROLEPLAYING? i mean like, other than swearing. TWICE.

would it just be like pokemorphs?
NO. MAYBE. KIND OF? its a secret asdjkasdfd

Shameless Advertising Alert! :3

You need someone for do your cleaning?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=253487

A new ZOMBIE RolePlay :) No limit on Players either :P

OH GOD ZOMBIES. im sorry but no thanks i really HATE zombies.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
xD

Well, I'm just here to say that I'll be rather distant for the next few days, so you know that it might take until Sunday for newly submitted RPs to get accepted. Don't panic, training in patience will do you all good~ ;)

Keep this place clean and nice until I come back, guys. They h-staff are watching you, in any case.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Hope the h-staff truly aren't watching me too closely because... well... *naughty stuffs* ;3

Anyways, read through Cryptex and it looks really interesting, a lot of interesting RPs just coming out I noticed, but I don't really want to get into more then one at this time because of graduation and stuff.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
*Gasp* :O

WE'RE BEING WATCHED!

I just love that font :3

Gah, now I need to think up a plot for an original RP... well, by original I mean still about pokemon, but maybe something like Focus Shift... something that's not a PMD or journey RP basically =/

Nakuzami

Years
Okay, I would like some help/feedback on my RP ideas. I kinda need some plot help, as that has been a problem in my two previous RPs. I also want to know if people would like to participate in them if they were to be posted.

Journey RP; "Journey through the Dark"
Basic Plot:
Spoiler:

PMD RP; "Masters of Life and Death"
Basic Plot:
Spoiler:

Yu-Gi-Oh RP; "Card Demons"
Basic Plot: To Be Added.

People/Pokemon War RP; "The Bonds are Broken" - Yes, I know that there is already a RP like this, and they might be a little overdoing it, but I think it could work.
Basic Plot:
Spoiler:

Robot Apocolypse; "Our Creations; Our Destruction"
Basic Plot: N/A

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I want to see the Yu-Gi-Oh idea, but I kinda like "Journey through the Dark", only it seems like the characters would be too spread out and it's just be like a fan-fic because they couldn't interact too much. But I otherwise like the concept.

And in a seemingly unrelated note, what does anyone think the best architecture for a pokemon school would be? i.e. Victorian, Gothic, Classical, etc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Okay, I would like some help/feedback on my RP ideas. I kinda need some plot help, as that has been a problem in my two previous RPs. I also want to know if people would like to participate in them if they were to be posted.

Journey RP; "Journey through the Dark"
Basic Plot:
Spoiler:
the trouble with this is that it is far too broad scale for it to work properly. for a proper interaction, you'd need at least 4 in each region, which means you have to supervise 20 characters! i dont think 20 people are going to join without getting a few dud players in. then people get angry with the dud players then it kinda just all crumbles. you need to ratio it right down. one region is enough with maybe travelling between the five?

PMD RP; "Masters of Life and Death"
Basic Plot:
Spoiler:
this sounds plausible enough. dont draw it out too much, try and keep the storyline quite fast paced if you dont want people to get bored and stop posting. perhaps keep the life and death gems to ... 2 locations? maybe 3?

People/Pokemon War RP; "The Bonds are Broken" - Yes, I know that there is already a RP like this, and they might be a little overdoing it, but I think it could work.
Basic Plot:
Spoiler:
i think take out the chance of getting new pokemon since that would delay a lot. i like it so much better when people have like 2 or 3 pokes. much more personal than 6.
anyways this sounds cool enough to join. i would probably do so.

And in a seemingly unrelated note, what does anyone think the best architecture for a pokemon school would be? i.e. Victorian, Gothic, Classical, etc.
dude, victorian style are always cooler.

Nakuzami

Years
the trouble with this is that it is far too broad scale for it to work properly. for a proper interaction, you'd need at least 4 in each region, which means you have to supervise 20 characters! i dont think 20 people are going to join without getting a few dud players in. then people get angry with the dud players then it kinda just all crumbles. you need to ratio it right down. one region is enough with maybe travelling between the five?

Yeah, i'm trying to think up a way to bring RPers together that seems likely, but without having so many RPers... perhaps each RPer could have two characters(if they wanted to), but their characters have to be in different regions? I just think that it would take forever to go through all five regions. Just look at A New Professor in Town, it's been around for two years(still an amazing feat) and it's only gone through one complete region...

this sounds plausible enough. dont draw it out too much, try and keep the storyline quite fast paced if you dont want people to get bored and stop posting. perhaps keep the life and death gems to ... 2 locations? maybe 3?

Yeah, I would try to keep it fast paced, but to do that i'm going to need to come up with a lot of plot stuff before I even think about posting it. I don't mind doing that though. I think since there was going to be five of each item(when I originally thought up this RP forever ago, there were 25 items O.o') I might send half the RPers after Life Gems, and the other half after Death Gems?

i think take out the chance of getting new pokemon since that would delay a lot. i like it so much better when people have like 2 or 3 pokes. much more personal than 6.
anyways this sounds cool enough to join. i would probably do so.

I was a little meh about that anyways... but there could always be something in the plot itself that could make a wild pokemon defect. Since i'll let everybody start with a maximum of two pokemon, i'll let them get up to three, but of course i'll choose when they get them, so that I may weave it into the plot.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback! ^.^

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, i'm trying to think up a way to bring RPers together that seems likely, but without having so many RPers... perhaps each RPer could have two characters(if they wanted to), but their characters have to be in different regions? I just think that it would take forever to go through all five regions. Just look at A New Professor in Town, it's been around for two years(still an amazing feat) and it's only gone through one complete region...
yup, but i think expecting each person to have 2 characters each is just far too much. people have enough trouble remembering one! keep it simple, not too complicated if you dont want to get it out of hand. also, having many members is also open for them to continuously twist your main plot.

Yeah, I would try to keep it fast paced, but to do that i'm going to need to come up with a lot of plot stuff before I even think about posting it. I don't mind doing that though. I think since there was going to be five of each item(when I originally thought up this RP forever ago, there were 25 items O.o') I might send half the RPers after Life Gems, and the other half after Death Gems?

Anyways, thanks for the feedback! ^.^
even 5 of each is too much! you remember that they have to travel to each location. think of focus shift! how long did it take us to get from that island, to slateport, to somewhere else yadda yadda. how long did it take us to get back onto storyline track?

and hey, no problem. i would ask for feedback on my own but i want to keep it a secret. d:

Nakuzami

Years
yup, but i think expecting each person to have 2 characters each is just far too much. people have enough trouble remembering one! keep it simple, not too complicated if you dont want to get it out of hand. also, having many members is also open for them to continuously twist your main plot.

Well, I wouldn't expect them to havee more than one character, but I would keep the option open...

...well, maybe there could be two regions being travelled at once? Three RPers in each region(although i'd be one of them, so i'd accept five RPers)? That way they're not too spread out, but it won't take forever. And then when everyone moves on to their second region, the two groups of RPers would be switched up...Example:

First Region:
Bob + Joe + Mary travel Kanto
Kyle + Jill + Kate travel Johto
Second Region:
Bob + Jill + Kate travel Hoenn
Joe + Mary + Kyle travel Sinnoh
Third Region:
Bob + Joe + Mary + Kyle + Jill + Kate travel Unova

That way most of the characters meet each other and all of the regions are travelled, in half the time.

even 5 of each is too much! you remember that they have to travel to each location. think of focus shift! how long did it take us to get from that island, to slateport, to somewhere else yadda yadda. how long did it take us to get back onto storyline track?

You... have a point there.
Okay, maybe two Life Gems and two Death Gems? Then the exploration teams could consist of:
RPer + RPer go after Life Gem 1
RPer + NPC go after Life Gem 2
RPer + RPer go after Death Gem 1
RPer + NPC go after Death Gem 2

Would that work better? All the RPers would be in an exploration association of some sort, so they'd all interact, even if their goals are different. Also, what do you think this 'evil' pokemon should be? Nothing too cliche please ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back