• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rom Indignation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Code:
     waynes world can I be one of the mappers

i need to see a map before i can make decision?

Ghost

Years
    sorry its okay but i need you to improve a little before i can let you in, please check a mapping tutorial they help thats how i understood the concept of mapping.

after the tutorial make another map but smaller and use the bigger trees, smaller paths and less water.

less grass and dont strech the blue houses out

Last edited:

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    What happened to everything (the story, characters, etc.) that we previously had?

I thought what we had before would have been good.

So why had it been trashed?

Ghost

Years
    i thought this would be better,

what did we use to have i forgot

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    i thought this would be better,

what did we use to have i forgot

It was mainly the story that was changed.

The old one involved saving one of your friends because she was hunted by the three teams, which eventually led to begin the end of the world.

This one seems just like another Pokemon experience, but the choice is yours for what really goes down.

I also think that at least Team Black Wave's name needs to be changed. It sounds a little uncreative. I don't really have any ideas currently (Nightwing/Nightwind/whatever you think might be good).

But again, the choice is yours.

And before I forget, you misspelled "Writing" on Forever Symbolic. You wrote "Writting."
    "Story's" should be "Stories."

They were bothering me, and I though I would write those down now before I forgot again.

Ghost

Years
    okay ill change it,

how about i remake the other one so we have pokemon odyssey and the old hack?

Ghost

Years
    okay but we will start the other when were half way with this one okay.

Ghost

Years
    well can you create some support banners that have the code underneath them so that people can put them on there signature, but make sure its the same size how they make it, thanks

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Well, um, it's a series. Here's a sample: Fatalize

Honestly I haven't played the games but their music is amazing. :3

I'm subject to music approval. Most of the time it's because of the actual number of tracks in a song, not because it sucks. Do we have a deal?

((by the way I won't be doing every song instantaneously - I do it in hex but the results are sooo much better... mainly because Sappy is very lacking. VERY LACKING))

Ghost

Years
    so all you like is the music.

Is that what you wanna do upload me music?

Ghost

Years
    what do you mean, and i have a whole bunch of music remixes from diamond and all for my hack

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I mean I put them in the ROM. I don't use Sappy to insert them, because Sappy is rather lacking in repeating and the actual customization of the song.

Your taste in music saddens me slightly.

Besides... why would you name this team Indignation if you weren't refering to Tales? o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back