• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
finally antoher one, that could speak german, yeah! xD (ok, sry, maybe that was spam)

i really like your maps and you tiles, but the maps are looking very similiar of the ones of firered :\
but maybe you wanted they look like them, i don't know, yeah, x-buster does really need mapper for now, so we will see what he would say. so good luck...!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
I like Them..! your in..!

What we need now is a Region map and with at least 10 town/cities and 18-25 routes..! Can Anyone Design one for me..?

Neti

Inactive
Years
woot i just got two 10/10 ratings in the map rating thread^^

^^^^Rating^^^
-----------------------
Route 1:
8.5/10
Route 2:
10/10
Looks like it came out of the next official pokemon game
Route 3:
7/10
Hedges in a route? hmmm dosn't seem right in my opinion
Town:
9.5/10
Clear interesting but doesn't look like a pain to navagate!
World Map:
10/10
Once again, looks realistic!

and i dont know about having enough mappers already but i could give you some help with your map

View attachment 39927

heres and attachment of the map i made , though i think u haf enuf mappers now.

i like the idea to use the forest trees on a route, but:
-The flowers at the bottom right are filling the whole spot there, it should be less of them
-the mountain is a bit empty, add some stones up there
-there are tile errors at the top end of the ledges
-the hedges in the top left corner look a bit strange to me
-it has a square shape, like nintendo always makes...

post the map in the map rating thread, they will give you some good advices there

Nice maps Neti, Your In and Can you Post Another Region Map..?

Thanks, i can do that but before you should tell me what you want to have on that map, eg how many towns
otherwise maybe it wont be good for our hack and ill have to make a new one

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Task for Everyone..!

>>Shadow Arcanine: your job for now is to make the Rival Sprites like you say, the gender is your decision..!

>>Master Track: can you make a script that should do like this..! after you got out your room, your little sister will walk left,up,left,left,left,left then face to you and say:hey bro/sis! dad said you should go to his office, he has a surprise for you. (you can edit the message, In not good at English..! )

>>xray: can you make a script that should do like this..! after you enter to your dad's office, your dad says: Name, come over here. you'll walk up,up,left,up,up then face to your dad and dad says: I and your Mon have decided to give you your very own first Pokemon and since you are a child of police officers, we would give you one of this three fire dog Pokemon, choose carefully. (you can edit the message, In not good at English..! )

>>Neti: can you make a Region Map at least 12 town/cities and 18-25 routes and make sure that the route 1 should be on the Right side of the Home Town. Its your decision about the Image of the map and make sure you name it..! (you and More4Life can help each other)

>>drevilg: can you make the other frames of Entei or at least the same images like the Entei in the OverWorld Editor Index #136..!

>>More4Life: can you make the first town with three houses and a bunch of trees and some flowers and some fence and the Entrance/Exit should be on the Right side and for the Route 1 its your desire..! (you and Neti can help each other)

>>Everyone: Take your time please, I'll wait for all of you and Good Luck..!

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Hey X-Buster, that's an easy job for me ;)
But I need the person number of the sister from Advance Map to make the script work.
And should the sister go away then?
(and if the sister should look to the hero: does she have to look up, down, left or right at the end?)

And it would be great if you could upload a patch with rapidshare.com and send me the link (trust me, I won't give it to anybody else xD).
Then I could adjust my scripts better.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
She should be facing down ward and one question..? how can you make a patch again..? I damly forgot how..! :laugh:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
you click on Lunar IPS, on create own patch. Then you choose a CLEAR, UNMODIFIED FIRERED ROM, then the hacked one and than you can name the patch and choose the save direction.
Then you load it up at rapidshare and give me the link per pm.
Ps: The script is nearly finished xD

If you don't have Lunar, I uploaded it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/103543373/Lips.exe.html

edit: Isn't the hero's room mapped yet?
I patched a firered (US) with your patch, at the right side were false tiles and the bed was false too.
And I was starting left, inside the black O.o
Was it the false rom version???

(btw there wasn't even a sister...and if you leave your room you get into the living room, but in the top right corner like in the original game. If I would insert my script, the sister (which isn't here) would run to the left, but the hero is right)

Last edited:

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
Years
Congratz on those 10/10 map ratings! I've never even done that. The closest I've gotten was 9.5/10.

Neti

Inactive
Years
ill start doing this tomorrow, just came back from skiing, its 23:22 already and tomorrow i have to go to school...

what do u mean with
make sure you name it..!
?

u mean i shall think about names for the citys/region?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
>>Mater_Track: Sorry It was right,up,right,right,right,right and NOT left,up,left,left,left,left and yeah the Room was mapped by me but I did not Finish it, can you do that for me..? or maybe we could change the ladder to the left so it will not be the same like the Original FireRed..!

>>Neti:No I mean The Region, the Name of the Region(e.g.Kanto, Johto, etc...)..!

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
thinking about names is not something im really good at, but i think ill find something...
ill start with the region map now

if anyone of you has icq, please add me, that makes it easier to communicate: 302627512

a simple question: does the image of the region map have any requirements? maybe it must have a certain size like 128x256... ill save it as bmp anyway cause i dont wanna lose quality
and tell me if you would prefer it like a part of a bigger continent like kanto and johto, or more lika an island, like hoenn and the map i made?

Last edited:

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
a new region name?

hm...
like hibyuu? that means firestorm of japanease ( i just think so, because hi = fire and byuu means storm)

i also like the name shinju which in fact means pearl, but has nothing to do with fire, but you could say the region is the pearl of our game ;D

but we could also name ist hinorei that means spirit of fire, yeah i must google alot to find thease, if you don't like them, i'll find another one ^.^

Neti

Inactive
Years
i really like them, theyre way better than the names i would have imagined

im nearly done with the general shape of the region map, ill post an image than and after that ill add the towns and routes.
what i can say already now is there is one major island, but not as huge in comparison to the islands as it is in hoenn. i have two mid-size islands where we could add 2 cities on each if we wanted and two smaller island for one town. also there are some really small islands but theyre just there to make the map look more natural...
so when you see the image youll agree with me when i say it will be necessary to get surf a bit earlier, or we add a boat or sth like that...

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
Years
2 city on one island would be great! it's too boring to have just one little island with one little city! ^_^
and great that you like them, which one of them is your favortie?
i'm not really done with the rival sprite, i like to ask the team, whether it like a male or a female rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back