• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

a new killer ramoteh

u ****ing people misunderstand
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    No-Name - He probably did help Shiny Gld,This is TEAM DISCUSSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only team members can post here,or the recruiters
    Thats more like a SPAM
    *Lowers REputation points*

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    w00t you beta tested halo3 ? if i would have to decide whether your in i would instantly say yes cause i luv that game!

btw i was looking up the tag cloud and "rom reaverz hacking team" is under the 70 most searched tags^^ i dont know which place exactly cause the 70 most searched get mixed up...

so yes?

If so, What should I do?

Gimme an assignment!

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    Welches u, das versucht, HUH zu sagen?! lol nettes Diagramm!

Gosh you people are soooo....STUMM!

lowered reputation points... i told you thiss mix of german rellay gets on my nervess and noone understadns it or thinks it funny. besides this post doesnt have anything to do with this thread: you are not applying and youre not team member...

so yes?

If so, What should I do?

Gimme an assignment!

ask X-Buster, hes our team leader

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    we have plenty of great hackers here so ill just gonna pm u if we need you...!^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    ok here I am, I have no more Breaks no more Shoots, I'm Fully fine, now lets get going..!^^ sorry for not being active in the previous days..!^^

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    hey guys, i played a little bit through the beta and i found two bugs:

first, when you click on a signapost in the bloomingwoods your game freezes (the one on the top)

second and i think this glitch is hard to fix: when you save in the gym and click on the startmenu and close it, you'll turn on the trainer next to the bird and you'll look like the glitched male OW, after i press reset i couldn't move, just the image move.

ah and another thing: it is silly if samara is the rival you can rename. on the first battle she should be called : Team Shadow Admin Samara or Team shadow rival Samara but not Rival (rivalname), because it has no sense to name your rival and everyone in the game call her samara. i would take this option for the other rival which is planned, in fact the officer child who lives next to you.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    i agree with you

the bug with the trainer does not happen only in the gym! i dont know what causes it

xbuster and me finished inserting the region map (see FoR Thread)

i have another idea: it would be easy to enable flying to locations with aan event by setting a certain flag (which i can easily find out). we could make an event which enables you to fly to an island which is only reachable by fly

Blake247

trying to jion a hacking team.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    team application

Skills: Mapper/ideas
    Proof of work:look at attachment
    Past Experience: working on roms of my own
    Contact possibilities: pm me

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    dude this map is not perfect as its filename says... it is a complete square, there are tons of massive tile errors and the tiles you used dont look good to me... are they from emerald?
    and i now recognize that is a complete remake of a nintendo town forgot name), or even just an edited version...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    look what i made, Its a ROM Reaverz Banner in Blue-Grey Color Version..!^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    hey X-Buster, can I join this Team as a Beta Tester or something? PM me i you really want to know who I am!^^

ok, Now I'll tell you who I am, I'm X-Buster's Fe-yan-sey (sorry idk what the right spelling )

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    hey there, you didn't forget me, did you? ^^
    After 9 days in england, i think y english has improved a bit (at least i hope that ^^).
    I can't script untill afternoon, since my pc has internet problems and i am writing from the pc of my sister right now.

I looked up the newest updates, the maps look great like everytime, and the same with the region map..!

The bug with the sign can be fixed within seconds, the other one...damn.
    I don't know what can cause this bug, we'll have to ask for help since i don't even have an idea what to do against it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    We didn't forget you, actually we miss you or at least i miss you we can't go on without you..!^^

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    We can go on as soon as my internet connection on my pc is repaired, which will be in the afternoon.
    Im really looking forward to hack after such a long time ^^

er, i have to go offline now, since its not my computer but the one of my sister -.-'

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    nice finally youre back, we were stuck without you cause the only thing we need for the beta are scripts and a few sprites and maybe map corrections...
    i dont know if the beta on the sshq is the most uptodate one... check if the region map is inserted
    and about the problem wit hthe switching sprites: i dont know how to solve that, did noone else have this problem before?
    it might be caused by the wrong rom i used at the beginning but thats only a thought, i dont see a reason for this bug at all...

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    good idea, ask thex4 ^^

Okay, afaik will my internet be okay at about 7 pm (hope that's right) and then it's time for me to script.
    I already have the first cavescript, but tried to insert it as level script before i travelled to england.
    I could change it a little bit so that it's not a level script (really need to learn how to do them O.o).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back