• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Reaverz Hacking Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    He sent me the patch, I compiled it, sent it back to him.. Its now working for me, dunno if it still freezes for him.. :/

And I dunno what the problem was. Probably something with his xse...

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • hey adiktus, nice to see you around again ^^
    Yeah I haven't seen a problem either, that's why I was wondering.
    Will u be working for us again?

@PokettoMonsuta: Seems like everything you can do now is wait for an event in Legend of Fenju, or search for another hacking team.
    If you do second, I'd suggest you pm Ray Maverick, leader of Pokemon Darkstars: Road to Dreams.
    He asked me if I could script for him since they really need scripters. But since I'm already busy with enough hacks, I said I couldn't. I believe they'd need you more (if you want to work for them, of course).
    It also seems like they have more time so they're progressing faster. Here, it will take time until u actually get something to do.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    i could write storys for you

Sorry bud, but we already have SA as our story writer..

btw, I fixed the bloomingwoods script, I didn't notice I was using the wrong offset..XD

btw2, anyone knows where is our ROM Reaverz site, I can't seem to find it here..

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • btw2, anyone knows where is our ROM Reaverz site, I can't seem to find it here..
    Are you talking about the SHQ? If so, I need a link too. I cleared my history the other day for the first time in months and I realized that I didn't have the SHQ bookmarked. Maybe Neti can help us out :D I think it's okay to post the link since you have to sign in to access the files and such.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Are you talking about the SHQ? If so, I need a link too. I cleared my history the other day for the first time in months and I realized that I didn't have the SHQ bookmarked. Maybe Neti can help us out :D I think it's okay to post the link since you have to sign in to access the files and such.

No, not that.. the public one..here the link to then SHQ..

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i think the public one isnt there anymore a long time already
    horus was running it, i do have the files but not the database with the CMS

actually i could make a new one if i find the time, gotta find out if my gf got to learn for school
    if so, i can start making it

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Actually, I was already started to make one.. I found a good free web hosting site.. w/o ads, I think.. :P

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • i got a server, i pay for it
    we can use it
    the domain would be romreaverz.netiwebdesign.de or sth like that, i just currently cant get into the admin panel to register the new subdomain

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Hey, You seem to have a lot of people and I'm probably not as skilled as lots of you, but could I please join? Pleeaassseeee?

Skills: Mapping, Spriting (and yes, I can do scratches(finally))
    Proof of work: Mapping:
    Spoiler:

Spriting: In attatchment.
    Past Experience: Random messing around, my hack (Rise of Magikarp, still scrapbox)
    Contact possibilities: Gmail, Pokécommunity PM
    Gmail =

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    i got a server, i pay for it
    we can use it
    the domain would be romreaverz.netiwebdesign.de or sth like that, i just currently cant get into the admin panel to register the new subdomain

I already made a domain for it.. rrht.webs.com.
    but I need someone to fix the site..

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • someone registered at the shq with the username "fallen"
    is that a team member or should i reject the registration?

@ ~Poke~ : We dont need a mapper atm, but idk about a spriter

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • @Team:

Hey mates, there's something I want to tell you because you might want to know ^^
    On sunday, our whole class will travel to Rome for a week, we'll come back on saturday evening.
    If anyone needs anything, I won't be availible during this time periode.
    Just thought I should tell you that ;)

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • @Team:

Hey mates, there's something I want to tell you because you might want to know ^^
    On sunday, our whole class will travel to Rome for a week, we'll come back on saturday evening.
    If anyone needs anything, I won't be availible during this time periode.
    Just thought I should tell you that ;)

Oh wow! I wish I could go to Rome... :'(
    Well have fun! There's not much to be done in terms of scripting lately so I'm sure we'll be able to manage.

Speaking of scripting, does anybody have any good ideas for that next LoF event. We need to get the creative juices flowing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hey guys, I was just browsing through the thread and I saw colcolstyle's post regarding the bell sound when riding Arcanine.. I thought I changed it to another sound way back O_o

Here

:\ Although after that shadow arcanine title screen intro bug, it may have been reverted back to the original.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back