• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ROMHackers Weekly

P.T

My User Title! YAY!!!
    Years
    Okay, i'm not some n00b trying to get in with the popular crew just to ask this, but can i get a job here? I need something to kill sparetime with and i'm a good reviewer!So if i can get something where people PM me their hacks if they want them reviewed and i review them for next issue? I was thinking of starting my own page of that but since you already have that kind of "magazine" i'll just apply for a job! :D

pandama

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    Kent Colton Rogers would you show my hack in next rom hackers weekly please

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    If there is space for a interview anywhere soon. Could I book it for pokemon Magma blaze please?

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    If you'd have the time or energy after releasing issues, would you mind posting these issues on the fangame wiki? It does cover Romhacking, and since I have GamDev Weekly on there..

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    The wiki's link is the big link in my sig, it would be very nice to have your newsletter in an alternate format there. It may encourage more people to post their work on the wiki.

And yeah, Avatar's version. It would be a good base to build yours on if you're unfamiliar with Wiki's.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Thankie for the award, sweetie. Yay! Both my hacks have awards now! =3

Originally Posted by ethankaiba
    what in the heck is ''kawaii'' on your signature?!!

First of all, congradulations Jeremy! Your hacks are pretty amazing!

Second, ethankaiba, that was SPAM. Also, kawaii means "cute", "adorable," etc. in Japanese. Instead of SPAMMING, you could've asked Jeremy through PM.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    This rocks. I hope the hiatus for the next one isn't so long, but hey, no pressure.

But you should change the "weekly" name.
    Keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    please continue this. instead of waiting for people to request that you interview them, why dont you just interview the hack starter via PM?

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    *Claps really loud* That was really cool Kent although I couldn't see properly te rating you give for each hack. Other than that it was awesome!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The tools and the hacks are realy great!!
    And the issue was weekly ;)
    The previous was a bit late...

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Great work as always, Jake. ^^
    Thanks for the interview and the review! :D
    I wonder who'll be interviewee for next week. o.o
    If you don't have one yet, I'll suggest the moderating Peach. :X *runs*

But one question:
    [FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,sans-serif]It has the word "sweeties" in it. It ate Pikachu.[/FONT]
    Eh? XD
    As far as I remember, no Pikachus were harmed during the development process. =P
    However, a Crawdaunt was captured into the About Dialog. *hides*

Back