• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ron, no—please—come back, come back!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • I think I used to like being alone. Time to myself, just to chill. Play a game.

But, year after year of school, the time to myself has decreased. And what time I do have is still usually just spent on school. Thank goodness for Twitter since I have it open all the time, say something quickly, and move on. Haven't been able to get on MSN much as of late.

I'm looking forward to summer and being able to play all the games I've been neglecting. But... still I want to see people XD And soon. People I actually like instead of annoying people from school.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loner
    ^That page pretty much sums up my entire personality. XD

I greatly prefer being alone to being surrounded by people. Even to the extent that being at a party or even with a group of six to seven people makes me physically ill.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I like having my alone time for sure, and the lack of that last year when I went away to college was enough to drive me mad. But, honestly, I get lonely very quick. It's like a switch with me. One moment I can be perfectly content just sitting alone, doing my own thing, and then next moment I'm desperately trying to text everyone I know to see what they're doing. :|

Call it a personality quirk, but that's just how it works with me. I suppose I just don't take loneliness well. >:

As for large crowds, I guess it just depends on the mood I'm in. And the availability of certain beverages at said shindigs. There are days when I wanna be around as many people as possible and just have a great time, and there are other days when I wanna get away from everyone as quickly as possible and just hide under a rock. Same concept as above, I guess.

Years
  • I hate being around other people. I am very anti-social and I tend to not say anything while in a group. I can stand having a couple of people around, but I really like being alone. it's a metaphor on how my life is right now.

The only time I want to be in a large crowd is when I'm at an Anime Con. There, I feel happy because I'm in a place where something I like is celebrated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I love being around people and hate being alone for the most part. That doesn't mean I don't like my alone time now and then, but I very much enjoy the company of other people. It doesn't drive me as crazy as it would others - in fact, my favourite place to hang out in the house is the family room, as it's where my family is the most. I pretty much always have someone to talk to, which is what I like. :D

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I like to be alone. I don't prefer to be alone, but I have just as much of a good time alone as I do with other people. But, I'm still not so keen on a completely new environment where I know no one. I much prefer, just like many people, being with my old friends than people I don't know, or am acquaintances with. And it's a little harder for me to click with people, it generally doesn't happen straight away. I've noticed that I'm not the most trusting person hahaha.

Years
  • I tend to be the ringleader in my group of friends, so I tend to do well with lots of people/people in general. But, being alone (me time) is nice as well.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I hate being alone, especially if I can't stop being alone when I please.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I love having company, especially with real close friends, but I'm usually alone after school and on the weekends. During school, I'm always with my friends.

I don't have a problem being alone, especially around this time, but I try to hang out with friends whenever possible.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I hate being alone to a level of disgust, but I also dislike being surrounded with people in great numbers.

Well, even when I am surrounded by a great number of people, I still feel alone in reality. That is even worse than being in the middle of all the attention of so many people.
    I feel like I can't connect when I'm around too many people.

Well, for me, it must be a specific kind of company, and obviously a good one at that.
    In that case, I like being with one other person the best, but I'll still feel nice with upto three other people around me of the likeable kind, though I like it more when it's just one. This allows me to totally connect with the said person, and ensures me great company, and keeps me from being lonely, which I hate to a depressing level.

The sad thing is, almost all the time, I don't really have a choice. Even though I hate it the most out of all the other options above, I have to live with being alone most of the time without any real choice.

Put in terms of percentage, I like being alone 2% of the times, I like being around a crowd 1% of the times, I like being around two to three other people 7% of the times, and I like being with one other person 90% of the times.

tl;dr: I don't like being alone, but I don't like being around a crowd. I prefer being with one other person the most.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • To be honest, I absolutely hate being alone. If im angry, I would like someone I love to comfort me, but not a family member/friend/stranger. Usually I deal with my own problems by myself though, since im sort of a lone wolf, and enclosed from the rest of my family.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • I really enjoy being alone, honestly. I dunno if it's because I've always been an only child or what, but when I'm around people for too long, I just get tired of it. Gets to point where I start getting annoyed, even if I try not to show it. That's not to say that I don't enjoy it when I hang out with friends, because I do, but even with how much I like being around them, I like being by myself more. xD; Maybe it's a low tolerance level for people in general. I can talk for hours when I'm online, and it's fine, but it's different.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • It depends where I am. If I'm at home I don't mind being alone. it means I can go on the computer without being disturbed. But if I'm at school at like 6 at night while I have to wait for some school event i'm usually alone... really creepy with a school all dark - I'm not afraid of the dark though but you get that feeling someone is watchin you

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I like being alone, and I can do it for extended periods of time. There's nothing quite like it, because there's nobody trying to talk to you.

Talking is stressful. It brings drama. Me no likey drama.

Back