• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rubiks Cube?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've solved it before, but the funny thing is that I did it while watching TV, I didnt even realize I had it right until I looked down and I was like... 0.0 "Holy crap! did I just solve this thing without looking" and my little brother looked at me and nodded. Everyone was shocked and I was just like freaked out about it. But I've also solved them a few times while actually concentrating on it, but I dont ever bother to time myself, I just fiddle with it for fun. XD

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I know how to solve it since I was 14 but today I forgot all about it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I bought one in December to try and play... and they were a lot harder to do than I thought!
    Suffice to say I've yet to complete it fully, I've managed to get the top two rows perfect, but am unsure of how to the the bottom row completed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Most all of my classmates can do that but I can't...last 5 months it was so popular at ours but then today I think not but I wanna solve it too.

The Red Chain

Not very fast, but I can usually do it in about a minute or so.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope, it's too technical for me. Plus takes concentration! ... which I don't like. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Me? No. Friends? Yes.

I have a good friend who can solve it in 1:32.

I, on the other hand, couldn't solve it if my life depended on it

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I solved it once by dismantling it and putting the cubes back again to form one big cube. It's faster than solving it normally (for me).

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I have never solved the damn cube. =/

My smarter friends can all solve it, but then, the rest (including me) takes days or even weeks and still no success.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I was the fastest at my school. I was even going to go all pro and learn to average 13 seconds then travel to opens and stuff. Too bad I never did :\

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I can't because I was never realy interested in it but my Mum completed a triangle one without looking at her work and they where shocked. She almost completed the common one just a little bit more to go - so close!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Several of my friends know how to solve them but I've never bothered to learn how to solve them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I know how to solve a 3x3 rubiks cube in about 50 seconds. I'm also working on solving the 4x4 and 5x5 rubiks cubes. Lately I'm too lazy to figure it out, though.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I seriously burst into laughter when I saw the title xD

My parents gave me a Rubik's Cube a few years ago for Christmas. I could never figure it out, so I just ignored it. Well, one day my cousin picked it up and tried solving it. She tossed it to me, and then I tried. We both failed epically. So we tried to break it. Turns out they're indestructible by human hands. So a few months ago, I peeled the color off some of the stickers. So there are more then nine white squares. Some stickers I peeled off all together, so now there are some black squares.

Right now, my Rubik's cube is in my memory box to remind me the crazy things my cousin and I tried to do. xD

What stinks, though, is that my little sister can do it in under five minutes. =|

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Never, ever, EVER have I solved a Rubiks cube.

I can't even peel off the stickers and cheat, they're colored plastic.

Back