• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    amnesiahacker said:
    I have. I'm waiting for a reply. I'm starting the maps later on (I really am this time)

Have you worked out how to make the connection starting from New Bark Town and going to the left?

I could never do that...

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    okay if you can make a title screen that good maps are no problem i maped from new bark all the way tp olivine city but my rom messed up im having to start over. Whatever you do always keep a back up and check everything in the hack when testing to make sure its all good ;).

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    I found something in Advance Map, if you push CTRL + A it says something about Connections...
    Edit:
    Have you worked out how to make the connection starting from New Bark Town and going to the left?

I could never do that...
    Yep, Figured it out... Just go to the Dropdown Menu and Select Left. (I am so happy that I found out something new)

Edit: I am stupid, most people probably already knew about this because it's just sitting in the Tools Menu...

Last edited:
    Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    The attached image shows how one would edit connections in EliteMap.

First one must be on the 'Objects' tab.
    Then one must switch to the 'Connections' subtab.
    Then work from the image, or do what one needs to do.

~Supakitsune

EDIT In response to Amnesiahacker: Heh, thanks ^^;

Last edited:

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    Um not much. I've been outside near all night. I'm starting in half an hour

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of my HALF finished Downstairs Map :)
    [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

This map is not finished yet but I said I'd post a screenshot today.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Wow this looks amazing. I can see u put a lot of effort into this game. I love the sprite of the boy hero looks so good! I wish u good luck and I hope u finish this hack!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    Wow! I've always loved Gold. This really looks awesome. I would be very interested in Beta testing.
    Keep up the good work!

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    New Bark Town is next. I have already done the upstairs map. Just keeping it under wraps until the beta is released ;) (It's nothing special just valuable GFX)

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    I'm going to do that soon. I have been held back recently as I have exams in 2 weeks time and I have to put in some serious revision so progress will be slow for the next while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back