• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2006
    Wow! I just love Pok?mon GSC, they are my favorite pok?mon games! I wish that I have a true Gold version game, but I cannot trust ebay, y' know...
    I just read that you already have a spriter, but please, let me help! I am a great spriter, I can revamp everything for you! img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Rokkan/Gold_Revamp.png - A sample (put the http thingy in the start)
    This is not one of my bests, but it is quite good.

May you teach me too how to change a text' s colour and change/replace music?

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    hiya

well amnesia as promised i finished the map of petalburg and changed it into violet! pretty good likeness huh? :D well if u wanna use it or not is up to you. the black squares in the map represent headbutt trees (you know, the little ones?) and the contest doors represent where sprout tower is supposed to be. hope you like this enough to use it and ill make more maps soon (just ask if u want a map done! :D) well seeya!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2006
    He is brilliant, I saw in STUDIOPOKEMON that hack ROM, very good screenshots.
    Surely that will go to you well, single they ten patience and you do not hurry that that single one brings problems.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    sligkid said:
    well amnesia as promised i finished the map of petalburg and changed it into violet! pretty good likeness huh? :D well if u wanna use it or not is up to you. the black squares in the map represent headbutt trees (you know, the little ones?) and the contest doors represent where sprout tower is supposed to be. hope you like this enough to use it and ill make more maps soon (just ask if u want a map done! :D) well seeya!

Thanks sligkid. Wait to everyone sees what the map will look like when I finally get around to changing stuff. LOL

Le?n14 said:
    He is brilliant, I saw in STUDIOPOKEMON that hack ROM, very good screenshots.
    Surely that will go to you well, single they ten patience and you do not hurry that that single one brings problems.

Yeah I will be taking my time and using my full potential to make this the best it can be.

yankee_fanatic33 said:
    hey, amnesiahacker! Nice job! I am so totally loving this hack. Keep it up!

Thanks very much!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Everyone, I haven't really been working on this hack much recently. Not enough to show screenshots. really. but screenshot soon I promise
    oh and a beta release

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    hmm

Thanks sligkid. Wait to everyone sees what the map will look like when I finally get around to changing stuff. LOL

does that mean u dont like it? :(

EDIT: i jsut figured what that meant u mean puttin the tower where the doors r and the headbutt trees where the black sports r rite? (p.S do yu like the map?)

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    sligkid said:

does that mean u dont like it? :(

EDIT: i jsut figured what that meant u mean puttin the tower where the doors r and the headbutt trees where the black sports r rite? (p.S do yu like the map?)

The map is really good. And I mean wait to you see what it looks like with new tileset.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2006
    uhhh...amnesiahacker, you forgot my ask of teaching me how to Replace/Add Musics, Change Text Colours, and you forgot to say if I can help you on spriting...x.x

yankee_fanatic33

GENIUS INC.
    Years
    This will be a great hack. I think you will suceed very well. I wish I could be as good as you! Maybe someday...

Anyways, nice job, amnesiahacker, and all of which who are helping.

Pokemon Master XD

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    amnesiahacker said:
    It's ok I have cherrygrove sorted now, I forgot to post about it LOL

I have a spriter now. Thanks anyway.

Does anyone have any ideas of what features to add in in the journey?

Yea. Thanks alot. -_- Great...

yankee_fanatic33

GENIUS INC.
    Years
    Possibly... but the 4th Generation Pokemon are cool too!

ammesiahacker, do what you want... Don't let us influence you... After all, it's your hack...

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Sigh... Nobody learns around here, do they?

Do NOT ask for a beta, it's against the rules and stresses the person who is making the ROMhack.

Thank you! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back