• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • Now when we start, I will have to set a start time and date, the time will be off of the Eastren Standard time, so work off of that, like add hours, or subtract hours, depending where you are located, but I will post the starting time when all spots are filled.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    aya im from the east side this is easy (please dont start on my school hours 8:20-4:00

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    EDIT::: Nevermind, I don't want to do this challenge as I do not have the time too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OK I want to do Ice on Emerald but because the first Ice type is around the 7th gym would I be able to trade a level 5 Spheal over or something If not I'll do Ghost

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • OK I want to do Ice on Emerald but because the first Ice type is around the 7th gym would I be able to trade a level 5 Spheal over or something If not I'll do Ghost
    Well, sence Ice is a "Special" type, then yes you can trade up to three ice pokemon, all at level 5, no spacific move passing on, from another version and use them. Just remember to wait until all spots are filled before you go to town and start playing. Welcome in.

ONLY 3 MORE, C'MON PEOPLE!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Forgot to ask If I use an Emulator can I still trade I have a emulator that lets me but I probably won't be allowed to

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Eastern standard time is the time it is on the East Coast of the United States >.>...

Depending on where you live in relation to the east coast, you add or subtract hours to get the time it is where you are.

For example, say you are in California and the time there is 3:00. Because of the way time zones are set up, you have to add 3 hours to get Eastern Standard Time (EST), so it would be 6:00 EST/3:00 PST

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back