• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Run Suicune, Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Run Suicune, Run!

Run Suicune, Run!

Do you enjoy taking on a challenge when confronted? Well, for the last two weeks of October and the first week of November, Pokémon Anime will be holding three different trivia games. This isn't a competition, but more so an event just for those who frequent here or are interested in playing. It's for the fun of it all really. All participants will earn an emblem as a token of thanks for taking part in the game(s), but we're just hoping you have fun in doing so.

How the event will be held:
    ★ Each week will hold a different game
    ★ Participants who decide to enter each week, must post here
    ★ A majority of the games will revolve figuring out clues, therefore answers must be submitted through PM to prevent others from figuring out the answers
    ★ At the end of each week, answers to the trivia will be revealed and all those who got each one correct will be announced.
    ★ As one event ends each week, the next will be revealed.

The Events & Weeks

1. Crossword Puzzle: Saturday, October 16 - Saturday, October 23
    2. Who's that Pokémon?: Sunday, October 24 - Saturday, October 30
    3. Suicune Scavenger Hunt: Thursday, November 4 - Saturday, November 13
    Note: Each week's event will end at 12:00 AM EST Time Zone followed by the revealing of the new week's event.

Any questions you may have or problems you encounter with any of the trivia, please comment on them here. As for all submissions, please send your PM to me, Hiiro.

Thank you guys and have fun! Oh, and good luck chasing after Suicune. XD;

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years

Week One Event: The Crossword Puzzle

I'm sure all of us have done at least one of these in our lifetimes. Located in the spoiler (and link if the spoiler doesn't open for you), you will find a crossword puzzle. The challenge is to fill in each blank by trying to figure out the answer to each clue. Once you have completed it and are pretty sure you've got in down packed, then send in your submissions through PM. For all those who managed to fill in each clue correctly, your names will be announced at the end of the week.

A clue to get you all started. You can find every single one of these answers through the internet, HURR HURR.

[Crossword Puzzle Link]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Why did it have to be a crossword puzzle? >__>

In face, why did it have to be a badly developed crossword puzzle? I keep double checking my facts and there are many answers that aren't fitting.

Guy

just a guy
    Years

In face, why did it have to be a badly developed crossword puzzle? I keep double checking my facts and there are many answers that aren't fitting.
    You probably have the right answers too, except that site I used to generate the crossword puzzle was... eh, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. Anyway, Photoshopped it so words should fit much better into the puzzle. Let me know if you encounter anything else wrong.

My guess is that when you entered in some words, they weren't long enough to fill in all the boxes. Yes?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    You wanted me to post here for some reason. So this is the post. A quality post.

For future reference, bick = bike so yeah.

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Hey! The crossword was my idea!!
    This one looks easy, except that I might have to do some research to figure out some of the answers.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I would like to enter Week 1. Kthanksbye.
    Lol; XD
    I quite like crosswords to be honest so hopefully I can complete it with ease and correctly. :3

Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    I'll join the chase after Suicune (joining week one, and most likely the others). :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Imma enter too because I like emblems this looks fun. :D Idk how many answers I'll get lol.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pwease can I enter? :O

Heh, looks hard!~

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    When I started off, it looked easy... but it isn't that easy. ._.;

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Yay, more entries!

Pointed out to me more than once, so I want to mention it for everyone. Number eight across, 'bick' is supposed to be 'bike'. Regardless, ignore that word. This egg was given to one of the characters after winning a riding contest. I accidentally put an extra letter in the name, but if you figure out the answer, you'll know what I mean.

Have fun~

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Yay, more entries!

Pointed out to me more than once, so I want to mention it for everyone. Number eight across, 'bick' is supposed to be 'bike'. Regardless, ignore that word. This egg was given to one of the characters after winning a riding contest. I accidentally put an extra letter in the name, but if you figure out the answer, you'll know what I mean.

Have fun~
    A riding contest? Hmm...riding contest...that reminds of that episode. Gosh, this crossword puzzle is hard. I've only got 9. ;D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011

I solved it and I think all the answers fit in perfectly. And I think that they are right. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back