• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Run Suicune, Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mervyn, everything except eight across fitted. XD;

And well, some were missing the last letter, but the word still existed fine on its own. I wonder how many have solved it correctly.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    O_O;
    That's right. If the answer is what I filled in, I guess I made a spelling mistake. ._.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ^ Im having trouble finding three :O Tried searching too xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I solved it and I think all the answers fit in perfectly. And I think that they are right. :\

I submitted mine too. I think I submitted it last night >__> my internal clock is out of whack again.

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    I would like to try this as well. I already know a few of em from watching it oh so long ago in the 90s. :P

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Anyone and everyone is allowed to enter. Just let me know you're interested here, and I'll be looking forward to your submissions over the week. :]

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'll be presuming contest 1 is officially over?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Awwww, looks like im too late :( I didn't get down to finding out what three of them were!

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I wonder what the second contest will be about. Fan art? Maybe?

If it's fan-art, I'm sorta glad I just finally found out why my drawings were out of proportion >__> The heads are still too big but who cares, it's anime. I'll get better before next year.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Sorry for the keep back guys. n_n; PC was being slow last night when I was going to announce everything, and then I just went to bed after awhile. Anyway, here you'll find not only the answers, and those who got them all right, but you'll also have week two's event: Who's That Pokémon?

For starters, the answers to the crossword puzzle were:
    Spoiler:

Those who got them all right were:
    Spoiler:

So, congratulations to you guys! Winner or not, you will all still receive an emblem for participating in this specific event. If you take part in the upcoming events, you'll receive individual emblems for that too. :]

For those who didn't get them all right, no one missed more than two answers. If you don't have your answers anymore and forgot which ones you got wrong, then please feel free to PM me and I will gladly give them to you.

Moving right along...

Week Two Event: Who's that Pokémon?

Who could forget this right? Remember watching the show on WB Kids and right when things were getting interesting the show would cut to commercial? Well, they never left us empty. They always brought up that one question we all remember, "Who's that Pokémon?"

That is what week two's event will be based off of. Except, this time you won't have a silhuoette to guess off of, but a Pokémon's description based on their appearance in the anime. So, get ready, get set, go!

Spoiler:

All submissions will be due by midnight of Saturday, October 30, 2010 ─ EST Time Zone. Remember to send them VIA PM and if you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Also, I've run low on ideas for next week's trivia. So, if you have any ideas, please feel to suggest them. :] Have fun!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    My VernyVerny, you won and I'm so proud of you I want to cry. You are not the god of chess, but of crosswords. Pokemon crosswords.

This weeks looks easy and quick, so I might actually enter it. I like their fanart idea up there ^

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Question. Are these appearances based on the Japanese state of the anime or the English state?

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
    Years
    Question. Are these appearances based on the Japanese state of the anime or the English state?
    Japanese, I think because the questions mention <HEY DON'T GIVE ANSWERS> which yet has to appear in the dub.

Since I missed the first week, I sent my entry to Hiiro via PM. I have answered all the questions, but I'm still not sure whether 2-3 answers are correct. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Oh dear, I got all of the onces I did right only, i couldn't find out the answers to 5, 16 and 17 :(

The who's that pokemon seems easy :3 hopefully i'll get em all right!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Spoiler:

Oh well. :P Congrats, Vernikova and Forever! Anyway, this week's trivia looks interesting! I'd suggest doing a "Trainer's Choice" style trivia for an upcoming trivia (i.e., suggest a battle scenario between two Pokemon; name who has type advantage, etc.), but I really don't want to encounter another "Seviper" incident... :cer_laugh:

Additionally, for this week's trivia, this video comes to mind... :\ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9o5_W6hn9k

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back