• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Run Suicune, Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've found the second one (well the one thats after the ckue in this thread) I don't seem to get the cule :\

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Found all the answers (finally). Words of inspiration... don't think too hard about the first three, the clue will come to you if you take it on face value. The next one is easy as, while the last few are eaaaassssyyyyy.~

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Four people so far have found all the clues, and even though the event is supposed to end tonight, I'm prolonging it till tomorrow, because I love you guys. :] Really, I just want more people to find the clues and enter. =P

...but, as a treat I want to show you guys what the emblems will look like.

Run Suicune, Run!

The Search for Entei!
    Through the ups and downs, you tried your hand at the Crossword Puzzle event for Run Suicune, Run!

Run Suicune, Run!

Rendering Raikou!
    Right, wrong, or even close, you put your knowledge of guessing "Who's that Pokémon?" into full charge during Run Suicune, Run!

Run Suicune, Run!

Run Suicune, Run!
    Chasing Suicune around PokéCommunity, you followed clue by clue and managed to capture the running beast during Suicune's Scavenger Hunt.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Four people so far have found all the clues, and even though the event is supposed to end tonight, I'm prolonging it till tomorrow, because I love you guys. :] Really, I just want more people to find the clues and enter. =P

...but, as a treat I want to show you guys what the emblems will look like.

Run Suicune, Run!

The Search for Entei!
    Through the ups and downs, you tried your hand at the Crossword Puzzle event for Run Suicune, Run!

Run Suicune, Run!

Rendering Raikou!
    Right, wrong, or even close, you put your knowledge of guessing "Who's that Pokémon?" into full charge during Run Suicune, Run!

Run Suicune, Run!

Run Suicune, Run!
    Chasing Suicune around PokéCommunity, you followed clue by clue and managed to capture the running beast during Suicune's Scavenger Hunt.
    Wow those are epic!!! :O To bad I didn't even try the suicune thing, I stopped after I couldn't even find the 3rd one xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    There's still time; a whole day's worth! You should keep trying.

A bit of extra help on each clue.

1st location: Really, just take a look outside of this thread, and don't go too far.
    2nd location: Consider the word given in quotations as your main focus and look where your thoughts lead you.
    3rd location: This is relatively easy actually. The clue given leads to a thread in the hinted area.
    4th location: If you find the 3rd location and clue, then you'll easily know where to look for this one. You'll know the section, and when you find the thread just look for a certain super moderator's post.
    5th location: After finding the clue from above, this will lead you straight to the right section. You just need to search those tacked threads, eh?
    6th location: The clue given from the 5th location above is really easy.
    7th location: This is also easy.
    8th location: VERY easy.

Yeah, I realize I just told you how many clues there are excluding the one given when the scavenger hunt began. But, I'm hoping this clears up some confusion some have had as we near the end - Saturday, November 13th @ 12:00AM EST.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hiiro, those clues even confuse me even though I found all the answers. XD

BUT! Awesome emblems, so pretty~

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I... Found Suicune before I found the first clue.
    Well...I guess that means you just have to find those before it. XD;

Hiiro, those clues even confuse me even though I found all the answers. XD

BUT! Awesome emblems, so pretty~
    Glad you like them.

The extra clues are supposed to go hand in hand with each new clue you find without giving it away. n_n;

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Even though I did manage to find the clues (with Nica's help. :P ), these clues surely make it quite easier than before.
    And yeah, the emblems are pretty attractive.. XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I get the feeling Hiiro is or Forever is going to make me feel damn stupid once this is over >__> I got the last clue, I got suicune, but I can't find that darn first clue! >__<

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    First clue is just outside this thread in one of the stickies. Simple as that. XD

45 minutes left! Gogogogo!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    ...and time's up!

This was actually my favorite event of them all, and I hope you guys enjoyed it just as much. So, for the moment you've all been waiting for...Suicune's hidden locations:As for all of those who found each clue and eventually Suicune's final spot...

Spoiler:

Congrats to all of you! It must have been fun trying to decipher a few of those clues. XD;

As promised, all the emblems for each of those who participated in their respective events will be awarded. I'll leave this thread open and stickied for the next couple of days for you guys to congratulate one another, discuss the locations, and if you have any suggestions for the next event, then feel free to suggest it here.

Thanks everyone for participating! There will definitely be another event coming in the future. :]

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Congratulations, Forever, Wolflare, mervyn797, Blue_Drifblim, Logiedan, TheSmartOne, Gymnotide, and fenyx4!!!
    This was the best of all the three events we had. Some of the clues were really tough whereas others were dead easy.
    And I hate myself for not knowing that the one posted in Hiiro's biography was also a clue. -_-;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I get the feeling Hiiro is or Forever is going to make me feel damn stupid once this is over >__> I got the last clue, I got suicune, but I can't find that darn first clue! >__<

...why me? XDD;

Congrats everyone else, I know I struggled on the one that said "spin", so I told Hiiro to put it as "spin" rather than just spin looool. :3;

Oh and the B/W was so not obvious to me. XD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    That's odd, I found the B&W one right away. xD
    I got stuck on the one in Hiiro's biography because I was not thinking straight. lol

Congrats to everyone who got them all~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Wow, I couldn't even find the spinoff one! xD

Is this the end of run, suicune run now or are there more events?

Edit: Nvm xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    As all things come to an end, so does Run Suicune, Run! ): Congratulations to all winners and participants.

Until next time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back