• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Run Suicune, Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I think I know what the next event is about. It's a s.... No, I'm not supposed to reveal it.
    And yeah, congratulations AK-47!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    #16 could've been Darkrai or Latios too. But I put Flygon. Submitted before the clue LOL, and I didn't read the update. *Smacks head*

Anyways, some are staying BW spoiler free till the english release, so some wouldn't know about Victini.

Except Victinigate was such a big scandal that you'd have to live under a rock to not know about it >__>

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Congrats on getting all of the answers, AdvancedK47!

LOL! :cer_laugh:

16. Am I a Legendary or not? Some say I am, others say not. If I can be owned by a regular looking trainer, then what does that say about me? Who am I?
    Spoiler:

That was one of the questions I thought I wouldn't have to worry about! When Hiiro mentioned the Sinnoh League as a hint, my mind went to the first Pokemon who, from my experience, has spurred the most debate about its Legendary status; Lucario.
    Run Suicune, Run!

Since Maylene (and apparently several other NPCs) own one, I thought he would qualify as the answer. But according to Bulbapedia, Heatran is the first Legendary Pokemon to be entered by a regular Trainer in a Pokemon League competition. According to this Bulbapedia article, it's permitted in the Battle Frontier facilities of Sinnoh and Johto as well. I was about to say, it would be very unfair if Trainers in the anime got to enter certain Pokemon in official League championships that are banned from entry in the games!

But I'm still confused...is Heatran Legendary or not? I thought it was all this time... :cer_confused:

Anyway, I await the next piece of trivia! :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    If number 4 can be either Nidoran♀ or Nidorina then number 11 should also have the the choice of either the evolved or pre-evolved stages Combusken or Torchic. Number 14 should also have the choice between Bagon and Shelgon.
    I was lean way with number 4 as the description wasn't exactly precise in words. However, Number 11 highly pointed at Torchic. Reasons being: Torchic is known to be clumsy, Combusken not really. Torchic was neglected after May got herself Beautifly, and Torchic evolved against Breloom.

The same would apply for number 14. In the anime, when Bagon was shown, it was constantly trying to learn how to fly, and in the clue I said, "My head is known to be as hard as steel." This doesn't apply to Shellgon, or else the description would have mentioned body or shell, and iron not steel.

With that over with though, you all can definitely expect the third game to come tomorrow. :]

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Your questions were all in the present tense and implied that the Pokémon "asking the questions" were the Pokémon at the end of the episode. Clean up your work next time and try to be like my king Blue_Drifblim and you might get it right.
    Thanks for your input, Vernikova. I'll remember that for next time. ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is it time for the third game now? :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Busy few days, so I got held back. Gosh Nica, can't you be patient? XD; Also, please don't forget to post here if you wish to enter. That way I can expect the number of people participating in this event. :]

Week Three Event: Suicune Scavenger Hunt

You must place yourself as Eusine in the hunt of finding Suicune. Unfortunately, Suicune is a quick Pokémon and has began running around certain areas of PokéCommunity; making it harder to catch. Your job is to find it, and follow its clues in order to catch it.

Suicune Scavenger Hunt: Thursday, November 4 - Saturday, November 13 You are given 9 days to complete the task if you decide on taking it. Good luck!

Looking around different sections, threads, posts, etc., you will see Suicune's name scattered around. Within this name has a clue to its next location. You do so by scrolling over it. To get you started, Suicune isn't too far away, but it has left a clue below.

Clue

Once you have found all x numbers of clues, you must then
    PM all the found locations to me, Hiiro. All those who manage to catch it, will earn themselves an emblem in doing so.

*As for the past two weeks, those emblems shall be made this week as well as the one for the scavenger hunt. For all those who participated, will be awarded once the event comes to a close and the emblems are uploaded to the Moderator CP.

What are you waiting for? Suicune isn't just going to sit there waiting for you! Go, go, gooo!

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Participating. Found two clues already so yay!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Omfg I'm having trouble just with the first one! >__>

Can't win them all, I guess. >_<

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Run Suicune, Run!

Wild Suicune appeared!
    "Heh...gotcha, Suicune. Now you're mine!"
    "Fast Ball, go!"
    Run Suicune, Run!

*wiggles once*
    *wiggles twice*
    *wiggles thrice*
    *PAH! - bursts open*
    Oh, no! The wild Pokemon escaped!
    Wild Suicune fled! :t245: :P

DARN IT! :cer_pissed: >_< *sigh* The hunt is on! Gosh...this looks like it'll be a bit time-consuming... I don't even know the maximum number of clues! Oh well...I'm participating as well! YOU'RE MINE, SUICUNE!!!!

Run Suicune, Run!

"Go, Charizard! Use Fly!"
    *flies off on rental Charizard's back; begins pursuit of the Aurora Pokemon*

Ugh...and the first clue is confusing me!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Participating in this since you wanted me to post, and I think I found all of them. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Found all already? :(
    /is still having issues on the third clue
    /is glad I found the last three or so :D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Found them all? ;;
    I've found just 2 as of now. =(

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Found my second clue (counting the original one given)! Yes! :cer_boogie: And I LOL'd when I did, for a reason I'll divulge after the contest is over. :cer_laugh: ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back