• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • I took the liberty of searching for the old club and was quite surprised to say the least. Only two replies? =O

Anyways, it's obvious that it started long before P*A, CPF, or I joined PC, XD. And just to be sure, I checked and confirmed this, XD.

So, welcome to the new club! Hope to see you around some more, eh? I presume we'll have a few more posts here, XD. :D

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • I took the liberty of searching for the old club and was quite surprised to say the least. Only two replies? =O

I never said mine was more popular or that mine was better, I was only stating I made the old fan club.. the original anyway. o.o

I'm quite happy to see another one running, as I said, I wish all the best in recruiting members.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Hm, many interesting replies...
    Well, first, you should really watch the Battle Frontier episodes, CPF, or at least the battle with Anabel. Ash really does have problems with psychic trainers, it seems ^.~ (And he also always has some interesting connections to all he met yet...)
    And turning Shirona into a psychic was the best thing...heheh...my two favourite female characters psychic...*drool* XD
    I *know* that I joined PC because of a Sabrina Fanclub and I *know* that there was one before this, but I never remembered who owned it. XD But welcome (back? XD) Monzea, anyway. ^^ Thanks for wishing us luck! Maybe we'll break the 50 pages mark, who knows?...
    Edit: Just chcked up some dates...I joined 2/8/05, few months after the first Sabrina fanclub and this was one was opened up two years (and three days...) ago. Heh, let's throw a party! XD

Last edited:

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • Why, thankyou to Psychic*Absol for the warm welcome.

Sabrina is quite an interesting character. Her voice acting is superb, and she has a far more intriguing background than any of the other leaders IMO.

The only thing I got slightly annoyed with was the doll's voice.. It's too much for me xD

Gotta love Sabrina <3

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Well, after all, you opened up the first Sabrina fanclub, of course I have to be nice to you. ^.~
    You can be happy that you never heard her German voice. While it isn't as bad as some other voices (Giovanni's new voice or Lance's old one- yuck. o.<) it sounds so...old and not creepy at all. It sounds like some man voiced her (but I know for sure that's a woman too...). Sabrina's English voice is much better. The doll..hm. I think both, German and English, are good. Both sound authentic, just like little girls do. (But I agree, in that one scene in the first episode, when Ash&co are running away, it does sound annoying...)
    Offtopic: I'm not the only girl around here anymore!XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Wow, sorry for not responding for so long... I promise to have the next chapter of my fanfic up soon, P*A... unfortunately I was totally exhausted last week, and only managed to complete about half of the chapter.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • NP, CPF. (<--- this looks very funny, but I hope you understand what I want to say. XD) I was already waiting for the next chapter, but I can still wait a bit longer. ^^ Unlike some *certain other people*, you actually posted here. *glare* >>

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    So the most recent chapter is too short... and doesn't feature much of Sabrina... it's more of a "bridge" chapter to better stuff. Hopefully I won't be so exhausted and/or preoccupied so I can write more.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *noticed that it is way too short* *noticed that it doesn't feature Sabrina much, too* *is not amused*....
    *sighs* I can't say I did much either...sorta exhausted, too. Hm...new topic, anyone? XD (As if there're more than two people posting right now...)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    All right, all right, don't bite the hand of the one who feeds you! I'll make sure Sabrina is featured more in the future...

I don't know what topic to talk about... it's kind of hard when we're talking about a character whose last appearance in the anime was 7 or so years ago and who hasn't appeared in a game since FireRed/LeafGreen.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • All right, all right, don't bite the hand of the one who feeds you! I'll make sure Sabrina is featured more in the future...
    QUOTE] *bites your leg* XD Well, I didn't bite your hand so you can still write. 0=) Nah, I'm not really impatient. Really.
    I'll think of a new topic, I WILL think of a new topic...sometime. XD
    And yes, jeskabrendt, you can join. ^^ *gasp* What? A new girl? ^_____^ *very happy*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Psychic*Absol said:
    ^^ Unlike some *certain other people*, you actually posted here. *glare* >>

Psychic*Absol said:
    Hm...new topic, anyone? XD (As if there're more than two people posting right now...)

XD I think both of those were directed at me. :D

New topic, new topic....if Sabrina was going to advertise a product, what would it be and how would she do it? XD

What, I couldn't think of anything else! :D

I'd say she could get teenage boys to buy just about anything she wanted, lol. And quite a few girls as well.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • XD I think both of those were directed at me. :D
    You thought right...I mean studying can't be thathard, especially not for you, right? 0=)

New topic, new topic....if Sabrina was going to advertise a product, what would it be and how would she do it? XD
    I could think of several thinks...spoons, dolls *cough*, whips (What? Don't look at me like that! XD), clothes (ANYTHING fits her...nothing fits her, too....)... I'll think about the way she would advertise it, but that might be x-rated...0=)

I'd say she could get teenage boys to buy just about anything she wanted, lol. And quite a few girls as well.
    *cough*The last sentence was directed at me, right? Well, it's not wrong...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • You thought right...I mean studying can't be thathard, especially not for you, right? 0=)
    Oh, it is very hard, XD. I failed my Fluids Midterm after studying for four days. >_>

I could think of several thinks...spoons, dolls *cough*, whips (What? Don't look at me like that! XD), clothes (ANYTHING fits her...nothing fits her, too....)... I'll think about the way she would advertise it, but that might be x-rated...0=)
    lol. I dunno if I'd buy a whip if I saw Sabrina wielding one on television.

*cough*The last sentence was directed at me, right? Well, it's not wrong...
    Not just you, XD. It is rare that women advertise women's clothing, as you suggested, to men. =P

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I don't know what she'd sell, but I know how she'd sell it... mind control. At least if she was advertising it in person, that is. Taped advertisements, I don't know about that. For some reason I think of Sabrina as being one of those females who hates any sort of advertising that uses attractive women as its selling point. So she may not be so willing to do that sort of advertising.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • lol. I dunno if I'd buy a whip if I saw Sabrina wielding one on television.
    XD I could see you buying one...

Not just you, XD. It is rare that women advertise women's clothing, as you suggested, to men. =P
    Whatever you say...I might not be the right person to judge that...

CPF, ever seen The Ring/Ringu? A psychic girl places a curse on a video there, so theoretically, psychic powers work on taped things.
    And don't think either that she would advertise something willingly, but first, it wasn't my topic XD and second, we're just imagining.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Good news, P*A, I've started to become re-energized to write again. And all this talk about mind control has made it into the story, actually. Unlike in the past, however, it isn't Sabrina who's being controlled or even doing the controlling. Which is a good thing.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *looks around* Where's Zammy again? >> I told him to post...argh. ><
    Good news, P*A, I've started to become re-energized to write again.
    Hear, hear. We love to hear news like this. ^.^
    And all this talk about mind control has made it into the story, actually. Unlike in the past, however, it isn't Sabrina who's being controlled or even doing the controlling.
    Hm, then who...? Steven and Shirona are both psychics, too...or Will...? ...nah...not him. XD
    Which is a good thing.
    It is? 0=)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • *looks around* Where's Zammy again? >> I told him to post...argh. ><
    I am right here. :D

Also, I shall now announce what I told you earlier:

PC Sabrina Fanfic Tournament

That's right, folks. We have a competition to see who can manage to find a fanfic that has not been read by Psychic*Absol. I know, some people have called in claiming that we're asking the impossible, heh. Well, maybe we are, and maybe we aren't. Here are the rules:

1. No writing a fanfic and saying you found it.**
    2. Fanfics where Sabrina is only mentioned in passing do not count.
    3. Fanfics must be well written in German and/or English.

You can get up to 5 bonus points if the following criteria is included:

-Sabrina is the main character
    -Sabrina has a love interest
    -There is a scene in which Sabrina eats pie
    -Story has more than 10 chapters
    -Sabrina does not die in the end!

Once all the fanfics have been collected, Psychic*Absol shall compare with her monstrous fanfic list. All those who submitted something not on her list will get a cookie.

**This rule may be dropped. Check back for updates!

How's that? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back