• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    "Jump the shark" is a relatively new term used to describe when a show goes downhill... there's a website dedicated to it. It's based on American shows, or at least shows that have aired in America, though. Most people on that website vote that Pokemon began to go downhill when Misty left.

I was actually meaning of course the gym leaders besides Misty and Brock... not like they did very much gym "leading" in the anime anyway!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Thanks for explaning that phrase, CPF. ^^ I don't think Pokemon jumped the shark when Misty left (Misty fans, beware, I hate her with passion and the next sentences might hurt your ears). I think the show was actually better off without her. I mean, what did she do in Johto, before she left?! The Whirlcup, yes. And besides? Okay, Brock was not much better, but Misty was really better off going back to the gym. At least with those specials she gained a bit of her character back, but otherwise...May isn't much better either...
    Ah, well, wrong topic for this club. XD
    Hm...ah, no idea what to say. Let's just hope that the other gym leaders will get a cameo or two...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Misty's only real point to me seemed to serve as a girl who had a crush on Ash, but the writers never went as far as making anything happen there, thus making her expendable.

Don't you sometimes wish the anime was more like the manga, with even minor characters having their stories told? Sabrina was featured a lot more in the manga, and the writers even seemed to develop her character. She ended up returning long after it seemed that she had been killed off, in fact, while in the anime, characters will say, "We'll see you again" and never appear again.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Every good anime needs a girl in it, XD. Just like every good anime needs a guy in it. =D

I personally prefer May over the other two. She seemed kinder than Misty, and less perkier than Dawn. Anybody who likes Dawn is just looking at her skirt, XD.

I had a suspicion about you two, and I just confirmed it, XD. In the past month, Psychic*Absol has only went to PC to post here, whereas CPF posted in two other instances. You only come here for the club, don't you two? :P

Though I should admit that's also why I decided to make PC my home base. ^_^

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Out of all the main girls, I only liked Dawn...a bit. She looked more serious and interesting than Misty and May. Misty was too boring and too much of a violent tomboy for me. And May was too girly. XD
    And don't get me to talk about Pokeshipping, because then, the topic of this club will finally move to the endless b*tching of a girl who's tired of the typical and overrated main boy + main girl shipping and is quite happy that this didn't happen in Harry Potter. <<

Yes, the manga is better than the anime in many ways. (For example, Will IS evil in the manga...there, I said it, Zammy, happy now?!?!?! >>) The story is more mature, well, there IS actually a story and we get to see many minor characters. Of course, some original characters from the anime wouldn't be there anymore (Harley, Drew...) but I think we can live without them.

Lastly, no, I don't just visit PC to visit this club. >> I love the club, yes, and I have over 300 posts here, but there are also fanfics here. ^.~ And if I find a thread that interesting, I do post there. But that doesn't happen often...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Oh, I won't deny it. This is the only reason I come here. I'm too shy to post anywhere else, plus I don't really have anything else to talk about. If maybe there was a fan club of Jasmine, my other favorite gym leader, then I'd post there, but until then, I'll be coming here just for this thread.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *pokes Zammy and all other members who haven't been around for a while* >>
    Maybe you should open a Jasmine Fanclub...sometimes, even two fans manage to keep a fanclub alive *coughOrthreecough*and I'm sure you'll find at least one other Jasmine fan... there was even a Will fanclub once.
    And btw, I think I might make it easier for all of you to 'win' the tournament Zammy started a while ago. ^.~ Well, only if you want me to make it easier...0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'll think about it... I was afraid I was a thread-killer here, after waiting nearly a week for a response.

You might as well make it easier... it's almost impossible for me to find fanfics featuring characters I like.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    You're no thread killer. I was just too busy to reply and Zammy is...somewhere else, I think. XD
    Okay, then. ^.^ There are two fanfics out there that I have read, but they're not on my list yet. (And remember the contest only counts for fanfics I have on the list.) I'll give you two hints: Both are on fanfiction.net and both are set in Kanto. I'll give you...let's say, a week. If you haven't found them by then, I'll give two more hints and if you haven't found them by the next two weeks, I'll give two more and so on... (Which might give me enough time to think of a prize...XD)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I don't suppose that you're learning right now, too, eh? XD *pokes* I already gave out two hints, so start searching! Or don't, if you want to be nice to me...0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I remember seeing a Sabrina story written recently on fanfiction.net... but I forget the title of it. And speaking of stories, I should probably get back to my own. I will, actually, now that I've graduated from college.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *pokes* Yes, I'm waiting for the next chapter...and...*pokes Zammy, who has mysteriously disappeared again* >> Come on, even *I* am free of tests now. XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    First of all, I want to wish everyone here a merry, merry Christmas! (Don't look at me like that, it's already Christmas where I am and right now, I'm unpacking my presents. ^.^)
    Second...thank you very, very, very, very, very...etc. much CPF! This is a wonderful gift! I'm sad that I have no gift like that for you and Zammy.
    I'll try to read (and review ^.~) it as soon as I have finished unwrapping these boxes and cartons and...others things that I'm currently buried under. XD
    Edit: Just finished reading it and...if I don't stop smiling, my parents will get seriously worried. XD Oh, man, this chapter is...greater than great, better that good, it's...wonderful. I love you, CPF! Will you...oh, wait, wrong film. XD
    I sometimes wish he would propose to me
    This was where my jaw hit the ground. Hard.
    "An engagement ring,"
    My jaw arrived in Australia.
    I don't have very much money… I'm not exactly rich, you know
    Hm...so the Elite Four don't get so much money? I thought they would...but heh, the Will in my fanfic isn't rich either [he has a big family and gives them most of his money...say, how is that evil, Zammy? >>].
    He gave me this mask to wear, telling me that I should not show my face to anyone I do not trust. I've kept it ever since."
    ^.^ That means he does trust her. He already showed her his face...how cute! ^.^
    "Will you marry me?"

Sabrina gave Will a warm smile. "Yes," she said softly, before giving him a long kiss.
    ^___________________________________________^ I don't need to comment. I really don't need to.
    If you had waited four weeks, I would say this would have been a perfect birthday gift (21st January, just for those who might forget it again...), but this really made my day. Really. ^-^ A wonderful chapter! But, tell me, is Sabrina's birthday really 24th December? ^.~
    *waves off, while seeing Zammy growling in the background*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    You're welcome... yes, finally Sabrina and Will got engaged. I'm glad you liked it so much! In the "fanon" of my stories, Will was an Elite Four member for only a short period of time (selected with Karen to replace Lorelei, then he left the Elite Four shortly later to move to Saffron). So he wasn't able to make that much there. On the other hand, I have Sabrina as super-rich.

But her birthday? I really wasn't implying that her birthday is Christmas Eve... I did mention early on that Joe was going on spring break, so it couldn't be too far afterward (that's what happens when it takes 9 months to write 25 chapters). But I could always retcon that out of there... although I've always felt that 15 was Sabrina's number, that she would be born on the 15th of some month. I have no clue why 15, but that's the number I associate with her. The only reason I can think of is that 15 is one of my favorite numbers, but other than that, I don't know why 15.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^.^ I'm glad that you updated. I really had been waiting for this chapter, you really made me curious by saying it would a chapter *for me*...now I know the answer. XD
    Hm...I know that Will moved to Saffron (of course I do), but I don't remember him saying that he left the Elite Four forever. Maybe I wasn't paying attention...*embarrased* ^^;;;
    Her parents sorta 'own' Saffron City, so it would be logical for her to be rich. Maybe she should have bought the ring. XD Or maybe she should have tried to propose to him herself. Just trying it, it couldn't have hurt.

^.~ I expected this to be a coincidence, but it was a funny coincidence nontheless. Spring time...well, I don't know when spring break is in America (In Germany, it's in March/April and usually connected with Easter break), but I would guess then that her birthday is around April/May. 15th May, maybe? (I LOVE May. Not the character. The month. XD) (In my fanfic, it's 29th September. Why? I read somewhere that it was the day of the first airing of one of the three Saffron episodes in Germany. I can't prove it right, but I also got to know that AFTER I had given her that birthday...weird, isn't it? )

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Welcome back innuendo! =D

As for my disappearance, I am at home for the holidays, and thus I can only come online at the library, where I am at now. XD

I tried telling P*A, but she vanished the moment I said hello. *glare*

See y'all next year! *waves*

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Innuendo, you're back!!!! *jumps and glomps her* ^.^
    Zammy, you're also back! *jumps and tries to strangle him* XD Whaaat? I vanished before you could say hello? Hm, maybe...my MSN is still acting strange... *waits for next year* XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back