• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Can i join?

Sabrina's like my favourite gym leader.Cept in the anime, where they screwed her up.

Lucky you with your exams, i have a couple the week after Hg/Ss comes out.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • A new member! Whoah, didn't have this for a while. Nice to welcome you, Lance (UFA)! *coughs* A manga fan, eh? *points to Wyrrlokk* He claimed Manga Sabrina, so you two will go along just well. XD *is personally a fan of Anime Sabrina*

I think America gets HG/SS a bit earlier than we do. Nevermind, I pre-ordered it yesterday, eh, today, I mean. 0=) Special day, ya know? 0=)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Dammit, even Australia gets Hg/Ss before Europe does!!! Afghanistan must be the only place that gets it later!!

But ye, i like the manga, it's like the grown-up version of the anime, in a way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Afghanistan must be the only place that gets it later!!

But ye, i like the manga, it's like the grown-up version of the anime, in a way.

Also Iraq.

And yes, the manga is damn good. Better than the anime in so many ways... it's all... well, more logical. As far as you can call Pokemon 'logical' anyway, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I just met Sabrina's VA Lisa Ortiz moments ago! She ABSOLUTELY remembers Sabrina and she loved playing her! I tried to get her to talk in Sabrina's voice but she said it would be too hard without watching the episodes. Even as she was telling me that, she was speaking in Sabrina's voice! I have a short video of it. I got her to sign the picture for you, P*A, calling you the world's biggest Sabrina fan. I can't quite read what she wrote but I think it's like "Wishing you were here." There's so much more to say but I can't put it all into words right now.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *just got back from...studying. As usual*
    Whoah, this is great news, CPF!!! O,O
    I didn't forget that you were meeting her, I just didn't quite remember the day, otherwise, I would have been online yesterday. (Or tried, as I was away the whole afternoon)
    I guess I lost the bet about her not remember Sabrina. XD! Well, it's been over ten years, I have to say I'm surprised about that. Really surprised. I wouldn't have remembered a single character I voiced if that had been ten years ago (except if it had been a special character...I suppose that says something about Sabrina, eh?).
    ^^ Thanks! I really wish I had been there. XD Though Math would have disctracted me much...don't even want to know the consequences. XD Maybe, though, I'll be able to meet Sabrina's German voice actor one day (Her name's Anke Korte, I looked that up years ago. Though she seems to have married meanwhile, her name changed...).

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Here's some stuff you might find interesting:
    Lisa Ortiz speaking
    Ohayocon061.jpg

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Omg, omg, omg, omg!!!! *faint of happiness* I cn see my name there! XD (And even my real name, omg XD) Can't really read what she's written, though, but that doesn't matter. Omg, omg, omg. *.* It's almost like getting a real autograph from Sabrina. Almost.

(Believe me, if there was a real Sabrina, I would have gotten an autograph years ago. And founded a fanclub. And be the president of that fanclub. And being sued for stalking. Several times. )

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, awesome autograph there, CPF. How do you find all these awesome conventions? ^_^

And omg, you guys have made it to the 100th page. Congrats! =D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @CPF Whoah, you're right, I did miss that. ^^ Just listened to it now, she has a beautiful voice (that's yours in the background, right? XD). I would say sounds about 90% like Sabrina's, but that's only because I'm a nitpicker and listen to the episodes like once a day. XD (In English, and sometimes in German, too. Or in Japanese. Or French. 0=) )
    And hey, she even looks a bit like Sabrina. ^.^

@Zammy Glad to see you back, here, too. Now almost the whole old crew it back, eh? XD Hope I'll see a new chapter of yours soon, too.

Speaking of chapters...after this post, I'll load up chapter 7 d of Spring's Revenge.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Yeah, she does have a beautiful voice. I wish I could have gotten more, but there was a huge line, and obviously that's why she felt so rushed and couldn't get her voice right. And yes, that is me talking in the background, trying to coax Sabrina out of her.

And she does look slightly like Sabrina, I kind of thought of that. Anyway, she's a fantastic voice actress and I only wish I could have gotten her to say something in Sabrina's voice to you. Maybe, "I am your servant, Queen Cynthia."

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I guess voice actors are just a busy as real actors. I do not know if Miss Ortiz has many other roles besides her Pokemon ones (and I know she played a lot of roles in Pokemon), so I guess she's pretty well-known.

No problem. ^^ I'm happy at all that you got her to remember Sabrina at all, which was quite a surprise for me.
    And that would have just been embarassing, you know? >>

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    She had a lot of roles some time back, I don't know if she's as busy now with voice acting. She may do some other types of acting, I'm not sure.

Actually, I honestly was going to have her say "I am Queen Sabrina" in the ultimate fanservice for you. I was in a very pro-Sabrina mood that day. Once I got back home, I went back to my normal pro-Cynthia self, but if you would have gotten me to write a story that day, Sabrina would have gotten revenge on Cynthia.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Meh, I don't know either what she's doing now, I was never so interested in voice actors. XD I wonder who would voice Sabrina now, should she appear again (as if)...

...I'm quite sure this would have been just as ridiculous as having her saying something related to the other wanna-be queen. Though I cannot say I have any idea what I would have her say...there's nothing that would be typical for Sabrina after the incident with the doll. (Before, it would certainly be 'Play with me.' Love that line in Pokemon Puzzle League. ^^)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I don't know if you heard it in the video, but I was trying to get her to say "Play with me." That was the first thing that came to my mind as a Sabrina quote as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back