• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen saddest part of Pokémon X & Y

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • what do you think is the saddest part of Pokémon X & Y?

for me, I think it is the Pokémon Village. where Pokémon go after being with mean trainers. How could people treat Pokémon badly??? :( :'(

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • If you haven't completed the game yet and interested in avoiding all story-related spoilers:
    1. wtf are you waiting for omg finish it
    2. Spoiler alert.
    Spoiler:

The lack of much to do after I finished the game was also disheartening, but then I discovered the wonderful world of the metagame and I'm now hooked on EV training and IV breeding everything I see.

Mp3beast

Master of Sound
    Years
  • Oh hey, spoilers, just in case.
    Spoiler:

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • Spoiler:

X and Y is freakin' dark.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Saddest part?

The old man in Anistar City that wants you to loan him a pokemon.

Or rather, when you go back later after you have loaned him one.

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Well, added the spoilers just in case. ;)
    Spoiler:

Sleeping Eevee

Let Sleeping Eves Lie
    Years
  • Probably the war. It was continually mentioned over and over, with the same images mentioned over and over...and even though I wanted to learn more, it got dark after a while when AZ came into the story.
    But, at least everything came to a happy ending when AZ's Floette came back to him.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • For me, it had to be the moment when I logged on to the GTS to look for a Houndour and discovered that all anyone was asking for was Xerneas or Mewtwo.

Some things never change.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've once encountered a shiny Litleo at the beginning of the game. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch it, as I accidently made it faint while trying to weaken it. This would be my saddest moment. I would've captured that Pokémon directly without using attacks or anything, but at that time, I only had two to three Poké Balls with me—I didn't want any of them to go to a waste. And like most of you here, I also found the ending to be pretty saddening. d:

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • The ending! Well, actually, I cried tears of joy, not sadness. It was so beautiful~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what really broke my heart was that poor old man in Anistar City! I gave him my Zigzagoon (I thought it was a nice Pokemon for an old person). Then I came back and he freaking died! ;A; SO SAD! ;A;

Back