• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    A club for lovers of Sailor Moon & Co. ^^

Feel free to post images you like, or request screenshots (if they are available), and talk about Sailor Moon characters/episodes/series that you like ^^

Total Members: 25
    Head of SMC: DF Dadragonz (owner), Suzu (co-owner)
    Member List: Master Blaze, Flame_chi, RocknRoller78, Dark_croconaw, Kirby00, Aino Minako, RAYQVASA, Kristofer, Estrella_Oscura, Effy, Pikastar, Kagato, Sailor_Moon, Lady of the Shadows, CharmedFaith, Pok'e Fan, Akane, PikaPal, EmeraldSky, GLMax, Ranusha, Mistys_Brother, Trap-door57

Here's a Sailor Mini-Moon picture I drew in pen and coloured on computer (with annoying little fingerpad *grumbles*) : https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11284638/
    Here's some images for the club (i only have Sailor Mini-moon at the moment, coz she's my fave, especially when she's turned into an adult ^^)
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • yes i am a guy....

and well i loved the show.... XD when i was with my grandparents at their house i would always watch it XD i love the neptune hottie XD :-P or mercury the one with the blue hair!

so ill join XD ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    yay! the first proper member! XD
    im not surprised guys like it -pretty girls in mini skirts XD

(edited some bits about the club -see my initial post)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    lol men *rolls eyes*
    I never saw the series with neptune and uranus, I'm just finishing watching the SuperS series with pegasus

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • *pretends to remember*

ahh yeah XD ^^

so are they going to make a new one or what XD

maybe a more maturer one?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ok, i really dont think they'll make a more mature one ^^;
    i think SuperS or Stars is the final series, but i may be wrong?

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • WE NEED A NEW ONE FOR MANKIND!

haha we should make a petition ^^ XD

man do i miss simone.......

viva la sailor moon and cardcaptors....

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    yeah, i loved that series ^^
    They should definately have one a bit further in the future with Chibi-moon grown up like in that one episode ^^ and saturn grown up, and maybe a couple of new scouts?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    just by email and msn about a week ago -that's offtopic though, so better get back to SM ^^
    yeah, i love the 3 cats -artemis is the best ^^ he's so funny XD

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I like the Manga more than the anime ^_~
    StarS is my favorite season, although the ending buged me a bit...
    My favorite charecters are the Startlights, Chibi Chibi, Princesse Kakyu, and Sailor Iorn Mouse ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I never saw sailor stars ^^ was it good? which series was the final one?
    also, how was the manga? i have never read any -are the stories the same as the series?

Ill add you two to the members list ^^

Last edited:

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
  • i like sailor moon it doesnt matter if guys watch shows that mostly star girls theire Sexy and Hot Babes

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I never saw sailor stars ^^ was it good? which series was the final one?
    also, how was the manga? i have never read any -are the stories the same as the series?

It was pretty good ^^ yeah it was the last.

The manga has a quite a few diffrances:
    The Amazon Qurtet, CereCere, ParaPara, JunJun, and VesVes are really Sailor Ceres, Sailor Pallac, Sailor Juno, and Sailor Vesta the Astroid Senshi/ Sailor Qurtet who were put under Queen Nephrenia's controle. and become Sailor Chibimoon's gardions later in StarS.

Sailor Moon become's Eturnal Sailor Moon at the end od SuperS rather than the Begining of StarS.

Sailor Chibimoon and the other senshi all transphorm into Eturnal Sailors.

Uranase, Neptune, Pluto and Saturn all take part in SuperS and StarS (rather than just falling off the face of the earth XD)

Usagi/Serena is called Bunny

ChibiChibi's identity is completely diffrent from who she is in the Anime

The Anime and the Manga both end a bit diffrently.

those are a few off the diffrences =3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ill join too. i still have my sailor moon poster by my bed. I like sailor moon b/c it was pro-girl and was different than most. it jsut seemed more realistic w/o having every super hero being brave and copy after copy. go sailor moon and its originality

Back