• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thankies mewthree. ^^ I thought that is the most beauitful pic ever. I think it is from the third movie. Which I own, btw. ^___^

Oh that is cool Wendigo. It was the third anime I seen. But I just love it. XD So are you going to join?

Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Chibi Moon~Got to love her. ^^ Chibiusa came from a long way. She has gotten stronger.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • It just occured to me that I'm still a member of this club, yet I haven't posted here in 6 months. >_> So um, hi. :D

Sailor Moon Club

That's the cover art for the Sailor Stars 2nd music collection, obviously~ <3

Years
  • Hmm, the image is alright but poor Sailor Mercury doesn't look too good there...

Um, so what did you guys think of the English dub's music?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    aww ^^ i completely love that manga eternal moon piccie ^0^
    *still hasn't seen StarS* ._. maybe i should ask for it for christmas X3

yay, in just over a month this club will be a year old ^0^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcome to teh club. I still like Sailor Venus the best for singing Cest La Vie. :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Claire. ^^ I really love that pic too. So pretty.

Hehe...I knew you love that pic Mario. XDD

Welcome back Digital Phoenix. ^^ Nice pic. =3 And welcome new members.

Yay, a year old...AWESOME! ^o^

Sailor Moon Club

This is sooo pretty. <3<3

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • I'm quite glad to have found this club! I'm a huge Sailor Moon fan (I sleep with a stuffed Luna every night and named one of my cats Luna), so may I please join the club?

Back