• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Nice to see some new members ^^ great piccies croconaw ^^
    I'm just finishing watching SuperS -about 14 eisodes left (i bought the box set)
    So could someone tell me the story line of stars? and how eternal sailors are different?

..i say adult chibi-moon is the hottest XD
    i love their outfits ^^ they're so pretty ^^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Yay, a club for the best anime in the world!

Sign me up, I LOVE BSSM! *huggles his Minako-sama* Kyuiin! Err, wrong show... *notices everybody eyeing him* *hides Minako* MINE! X_x;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    lol XDD
    whose ur fave character kyogre? im not completely up-tp-date with the japanese versions of the names..apart from usagi and chibi-usagi ^^

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    i think any girl in a short skirt is the my favorite character :-P and one who shows more skin :-P

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    Hey let me join! :P i used to watch it on fox kids in england but they've taken it away! ARGH! EV0L ENGLAND EVOL EVOL EVOL ENGLAND

Ive been Looking for roms of it but there is none (dont give me any)
    Anyway Ive been looking on ebay for em i will buy some soon! :P

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Here's some manga scans ^^
    Sailor Moon Club

this is eturnal sailor moon.​

Sailor Moon Club

thats the sailor quartet (they only transphorm in to senshi in the manga)​

Sailor Moon Club

thats sailor kakyu, the starlights princess transphormed into a sailor senshi. (she only transphorms in the manga.)​

Sailor Moon Club

and Princesse Kakyu and the starlights.​

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ooo, thats interesting that the amazon quartet were transformed into sailors ^^
    sure you can join RAYQVASA & Kristofer! *adds you to list*

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Yep, around the end of StarS they become Chibimoon's gardions, the equivalent of sailor mecrury, mars, jupiter and venus to sailor moon.

Sailor Moon Club

Chibichibi is so cute!! XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    oh ok, cool ^^
    i wish the series continued past StarS..
    so who is chibichibi? (i havent seen StarS) i've seen her everywhere, but wasnt sure if she was a guardian or like mini-moons daughter or something

Here's a Sailor Mini-Moon picture I drew today ^^ : https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11284638/

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Chibichibi is two diffrent people, depending if your watching the anime of reading the manga. but she is NOT Chibiusa or Usagi's daughter or sister.

In the Manga she is Sailor Cosmos. A senshi from the far futer, who messed up her battle with Sailor Chaos. So she runs away to the past to find Sailor Moon and guild her, hopeful that she would be able to distroy Sailor Chaos.
    I'll post a scan of Sailor Cosmos later, she only appers in the manga too.

In the Anime she is Galaxia's star seed. Befor Galaxia is taken over by Chaos, she send her star seed away. It somehow takes on the form of a little girl and then runs into Usagi. Usagi is kind to her so she stays with and protects her.

In both she pulls the same trick Chibiusa did, "brainwashing" Usagi's mother into thinking she is Usagi's little sister. (when Chibichibi first arives, Chibiusa has returned to th 30th century, but she returns later in the series.)

The Chibimoon pic looks really good!! I wish I could edit and color like that!! =3

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    DF - My favourite Senshi? Have a guess. Sailor Venus, of course. ^^

I'll post some pics of Minako later.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Suzu: Edit? What do you mean 'edit like that'? *ish confused*
    ooo, ok, so thats who chibichibi is ^^ who is sailor cosmos? is she in the series? or just manga?

lol i thought so kyogre

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Sailor Moon Club

this is sailor cosmos (chibichibi), she only apears in the last few pages of the manga (Looks A LOT like sailor moon, huh??) Sailor Cosmos is the ultamite sailor senshi, when sailor moon sacrafised herself to distroy Chaos, she "became" Sailor Cosmos, in a since...
    I know, its confusing, but Sailor Cosmos' identity isnt exsplaned very well in the manga, and she's only there for a short time ><

when I said edit, I meant color it using a compuer ^^

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    May not look like it but i'm a big SailorMoon fan. Sense my High school days. I got tones of pics, icons and stuff from over the years. I can show some of the stuff i have now on my computer.
    I love the mangas. I got all of them. I like to re read them from time to time. I watch the show when it was one. I got the moives. The none mess with versions. They are subtitled in english.
    Can i join?

And here are a few gifs, avatar.

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    all i remeber is sailor moon and her using moon to power up and all those girls running in mini skirts ^^ XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Thanks for explaining Suzu ^^ do you have a piccie of Sailor Chaos?

Thanks for the piccies everyone! They're all really great ^^

Sure you can join EO *adds you to list*
    lol @ blaze -.-;

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    ummmm ok Blaze o.0 XD

I like the Manga better my self. It is not as ummm how do i say it..... messed with. The show and Movies(english versions) got changed and water down so kids here could watch it. I like the subtitled eps and movies i got better. Though just how i am.
    Though in the end does get kinda confusing with the cross dresseing Scouts and ChibiChibi. Also the whole thing with Daren leaveing and Serena with one of the other scout but don't know it is a girl, think it is a guy singer.... Though the manga realy expalins all that. Have to read it all to get whats going on I think.

Back