• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    *agrees with everything Estarella Oscura said* XD
    Yeah, the dub is horible compaired to subtitles, and the fact that they made Haruka and Michuru "cousins" is kind of stupid ^^;;

as for the starlights...
    Boys that transform into girls, I would have loved to see how the would have edited that... XD
    the manga makes more sence, in wich they just crossdress, and the whole SeiyaxUsagi thing is a little silly =P

DF: a pic... ^^;; remember how Pheron90 was?? kind of a big abiss type thing?? thats pretty much what sailor choas looks like, it merged with the Galaxia culdren (a big pit where all the star seed's, good and bad are born) to become it. Sailor Chaos is like, pure evil with no real body... XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, its a shame they edit so much when they dub -.-;
    oh okies, no real chaos body, gotcha XD

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    i wanna be a co owner XD ^^ i was first to join and because im a MAN baby! :-P

is sailor moon still on any tv channels (cable or satellite?)

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    No it does not come on any more. You have to buy DVDs to watch it now realy. I'm working on that but not the US version.

Though i have to say the StarLight chapter(the last chapter in SailorMoon) was my fav part realy. It was kinda confusing and a little odd but i have to say i liked it the most.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I have no idea if they sell the mangas in the UK
    Sure u can join effy ^^

About co-owner..i'd rather have someone who has posted a lot of great info, so i'd rather pick Suzu, since she's been really great with posting ^^
    or if she doesnt want to, then EO ^^ who's also been great

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Oh thanks for think of me. If Suzu does not want to I will. Though i think she be better. She has said more than me. Though i can help her and scan pages of my manga to show here ^^
    Also i found a few pics and more gifs. Though there are a lot so you will see them in my posts here for a while ^^;;;;
    Also i be glad to answer any questions any one might have. Thats if Suzu does not answer them frist.

Oh yea you can see where i got this pic. Says the site name on bottome

BTW: if there is a SailorScout you like me to find a gif or avatar ot pic or anything just ask. I would not mind find something for you.^^

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    yeah well im hurt ^^

hehe i should be the Men Leader :-P since I am a man *checks again* yup deff :-P and I will be adding Sailor Moon to my anime site coming soon :-P

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    lol, but then this'll just turn into a topic about mini-skirts, blaze XDD
    thats great EO ^^ and those are really cute piccies ^^

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    lol, but then this'll just turn into a topic about mini-skirts, blaze XDD
    thats great EO ^^ and those are really cute piccies ^^
    Thanks ^^
    Yea i got a tone of pics.... hope you all realy like the show.. i got pics for all the scouts even StarLight(if i can find them).

Any way more pics XD (yea i love collecting pics of my fav animes)!!!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    awws, they're so cute ^^ yeah, i have a sailor moon folder in 'My Pictures' XD
    do you know anywhere that has animations of the scouts transforming? (not the icons though)

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Hmmmm no i don't know where to get them transfoming screen shot gif. Till i get my DVDs i will not be able to make any either.(yea i make screen shot gifs.)
    All i know are the icons. When i get the time i can look for you though. I might beable to find it for you.

BTW: here is more XD

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club

here we have the sailor Animates (Galaxia's cronies) XD
    from left to right in the order they appeared: Sailor Iorn Mouse, Sailor Aluminum Siren, Sailor Lead Crow, & Sailor Tin Cat/Nayoko (sp??) (Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon is manga only.)
    I'm a Iron Mouse Fan!! XD

Sure, I'de love to be a co-owner ^^
    thanks!!
    *saves the Starlights transphormation sprites*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Great ^^ *adds you as co-owner*
    XD Tin Cat looks like Catwoman ^^

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    cool, thanks ^^
    come to think of it, Sailor Tin Cat dose... XD
    she's from the same planet as Luna and Aritimis, Planet Mayu (I think).
    *Looks for a pic of Luna, Artimis and Diana in there human forms*

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Sailor Moon Club

a scan of Phobos and Demos (yes, Rei's pet crows.) in there human forms.
    Sailor Moon Club

and heres the one of Luna, Artimis and Diana in there human forms. Luna is the only one that gets to be human in the anime... (in the S special??)

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Well i know Luna got to be in human from in the thrid move. At the end. SailorMoon granted her wish. She had fallen in love with a human but becouse she was a cat realy she could not be with him. He was sick and then went out to find girl he loved that was leaveing the country. She ran to be with but beocuse she was a cat she could not do any thing. So SailorMoon gave her a human from and she talked to him but that was it. He though it was a dream and went to be with the girl he loved at the end.
    In US version of S (show). I don't think she was in human form in the anime. :\

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I havent seen the S movie in a while ><
    Phobos and Demos are from the same star as Sailor Lead Crow,
    and Luna and Artimis are from the same as Sailor Tin Cat.

Back