• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Club

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome back to the club, effy ^^ those are really cute pictures of rini ^^

I like the english names, just because i love the name rini and i also like the name serena ^^ but i call her chibi a lot in here -wearing off on me i guess XD

Welcome back kris ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm...interesting. Yeah I like the English names, but I just got used to the Japanese names. It was wearing off me too. XD What was the toughest battle the soldiers had to face?

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    Hi Pikastar!^0^ Did I join this club before?oO; XD
    Sailor Moon Club

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club

Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club
    Sailor Moon Club

some avatars I found and thought were cute =3
    I like the chibi pic Effy! ^^
    toughest battle? umm for sailor moon, it was the one with galexia, she had to fight alone in the end.

Last edited:

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    Hmm...
    Let's see...

Vs. Wiseman at the end of R
    Vs. Master Pharoah 90 at the end of S
    Vs. Fiore in the R movie

My top three battles, right there.

Today's question: What's your favorite song from SM? (English and Japanese versions are both eligible)

English: Either "The Power of Love", "Rainy Day Man", or "Only a Memory Away"
    Japanese: "Ai no Senshi", "Fire Soul Love", "Route Venus"

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...those are cute pictures, Effy. Chibi Usa is so cool. ^^ I also love those avatars Suzu. I think the only songs I heard are "Tuxedo Mirage", "Miracle Romance", "Ai no Senshi". That is all I remember. I am hoping to get OSTs of Sailor Moon. Oh yeah the toughest battle the Senshi or Sailor Moon faced was Wiseman in R imo. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya name was already on the member list effy, so i guess ya did XD

Song-wise, i love the entrance song, and the song when ami leaves ^^

Awws, i adore that piccie of the many chibi usa ^^ where did u find it? I'd love to find a piccie with that picture of her as an adult that's in your piccie, but alone ^^

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Sailor Moon Club

I just love the Naoko style pics! X3 her art is so pretty, I love how she draws!
    what about you guys, do you like the manga or the anime art better?

as for songs, I like the end of SuperS, I forgot what it's caled, but its so darn catchy! XD

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    wow i have missed a lot.

I realy like the pics Effy.
    Also the icons are nice Suzu.
    Thoughs are great finds.

I think she looks good as a young adult/adult.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...those are great pictures Effy and Suzu! I think she looks better older, but she is cute when she is still a kid. ^^ Cool EmeraldSky I want to see your reviews of the live action Sailor Moon. I always want to see it. And Suzu, I love the anime and manga art. They are so pretty. ^^

EmeraldSky

Years
    Well, here's what my reviews will look like:

Act ## (insert number here)

The synposis of the act goes here [my comments will look like this]

+What's Good:
    My list of the good points of the act go here

-What's Bad:
    My list of the bad parts of the act go here

? What the...

My list of confusing or weird things go here

EmeraldSky

Years
    Okay...presenting the review for Act 1:

Act 1

We open on a shot of a full moon looking down over the city of Tokyo...down below, a security alarm rings as a caped figure flees into the night. We look at several shots of the remains of smashed jewelry cases as the figure continues to run...until suddenly, he drops a few rings on the ground. The young man pays no heed to his missing loot as he runs, until he spots the figure of a girl sillhouetted against the moon--Sailor V!

Sailor V and the man clash in the street, until the man flees, Sailor V in hot pursuit.

OP: Kirai*Sailor Dream!

The stars that shine tonight sparkle like jewels...
    Like tiny beacons they will guide my hope.
    My life is precious, I leave nothing to chance...
    The wind, it carries me and gives me strength for the fight!

Go! Go! I feel my spirit soar!
    With my wisdom and courage to see me through!
    Although darkness is strong, the light drives it away,
    Carries me up to follow the dream!

I have faith in myself, my chance to shine, like a diamond...
    With each new day I continue to guard this dream...
    This is my strongest hope, my greatest wish, and my prayer...

Transform and feel the strength!
    It will guide me in the battle!
    And the dream will forever live!
    Live inside my heart!

[The above is my own "English" version of the song]

The next scene opens in a bedroom. A radio sits by a bed decorated with a pink blanket, playing the newest Aino Minako hit, "C'est la vie" We see the room's occupant stir under the blankets, then reach out for something, but can't quite reach whatever she's looking for.

The scene switches to the girl's POV, and we see Shingo, her brother, standing by the bed. "Usagi! Mama said to hurry and get up." he calls, but his request goes unheeded. Finally, Shingo shoves the clock in Usagi's face--and Usagi is running late! She frantically rushes out the door only to fall down the stairs! "Stupid Usagi" he muses.

Usagi, meanwhile, races into the kitchen and begins wolfing down breakfast. As she eats, she notices the news on TV-a report about the robbery we saw earlier is on, and it appears that Sailor V saved the day again. Mrs. Tsukino is a little curious, so she and Usagi watch the report for a while--at least until Usagi remembers that she's running late.

As Usagi hurries to class, a cat plushie comes falling to the ground and lands on top of Usagi. After shaking the tiny toy off of her, she looks at it, puzzled. She sets it on the bridge and hurries off...but the plushie suddenly comes to life! "There's no doubt about it...I've found her!" it muses.

At school, Miss Haruna scolds Usagi and asks why she can't be more like Ami, who arrives thirty minutes early every day.

Later, Usagi is cleaning the desks as part of her detention, until her best friend Naru invites her to go to the Crown Karaoke bar...Usagi gladly accepts!

We shift over inside Crown, where Usagi is proudly singing "C'est la vie" as Naru keeps the beat....and after singing for a while, Naru offers to take Usagi down to the exhibition hall, where her mom is setting up for a jewelry exhibit.

Little does Usagi know, she's about to undergo the adventure of a lifetime...stay tuned for part 2!

Back