• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations PokeCommunity!

Years
  • And salutations to you too, Nin! It's nice to meet you. I happened to start playing Pokemon games during 3rd Gen as well, when I only just turned 11.

Now 11 years on from that, I'm excited for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire which will be revisiting the very region I started playing in, so I know the nostalgia will be hitting me a lot. Any thoughts on which Hoenn starter you'll choose? Or which of the new Mega Evolutions are your faves? You'll be sure to enjoy discussing the remakes over in the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire forums, which I'm just recommending as a place to start but do look around and see what else tickles your interests, because PC has something for everyone and that's what you'll enjoy about our forum as a whole!

I'm sure you'll get adjusted to everything here, and I do hope to see you around. If you need a helping hand or just want to chat, don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the staff members with the bolded usernames. Have fun and enjoy your stay Nin!

- Hikamaru

Ash Ketchum 11

Welcome! And if you need help making a team, there's lots of Pokemon masters here!

Years
  • Good choice stopping by PC then, Nin. 8D Welcome!

I suggest the OR/AS board for ORAS discussions as well but we also have a great Battling & Team Building board for anything related to building a team, be it competitive or in-game, and battling overall. I'm currently set on Sceptile as my starter and most likely Altaria as my flyer and mega evolution.. but everything else is tentative. Manectric will more than likely make its way onto my team as well. Ah the excitement.

Great meeting you and hope you'll stick around with us. n~n Everyone on the forum is pretty chill so we're happy to have you here.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Salutations, friend! Glad to have you aboard; we're always welcoming and hae biiig ol' open arms for long time fans of pokemon, y'know~ :3

Mmm, anywho, yup, I'm totally hyped about ORAS, and I hope that you're looking forward to the games! Did you by any chance try out the ORAS demo? Well, it's not every-everywhere yet, but, it's a good way to get stoked for the games, hehe. Mmm, but yes, meanwhile, I hope you'll make yourself at the forums here, and we're always willing to help you out whenever!

So have a great night, and I hoep to see you later, friend. <33

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Nin! We're glad to have you!

Have you decided on what kind of Pokémon you'll be having on your team as of yet? Personally, I'm not sure how mine will turn out, exactly, but one Pokémon I'm considering to have with me is Swampert; its mega-evolution is looking to be very promising, so can't wait to give it a go! Another I'm planning to try is Sharpedo due to similar reasons, but not sure if I actually will, considering that Swampert is already water-type.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you ever need somebody to speak with, I'm always here; feel free to send a message to me any time you wish, and I'll get back as soon as possible. See you around!

Back