• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saurav's sprites and tilesets project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
Just another sprite thread ....

Well I am kinda free lately and I been doing some random spriteings .....

So I just wanna show it to you all :D..... hope you will like it ;)

Ran-B.png

Grass tile
Grass_m-98.png

Preview
G1.png

Green-Wood.png

Tile Sheet 1
Sauravs_Tileset.png

Tile Sheet 2
Sauravs_Tileset2.png

Please remember to give credit to "Remy" as well if anyone uses this tree tiles.
Saurav_Remy.png

Tile Sheet 3
Sauravs_Tileset3.png

Temple
Temple_House.png

City n D/P type buildings
Building_city.png

House_Dp.png

city_B.png

Road/Street Tileset
Road_Tileset.png

Sprites N Overworlds

Sauravs_overworlds_N_sprites.png

Soldier_re_OW.png

Random Stuffs
BalloonPlane.png

Small set
Map_11.png

Japanese Style Building (House)
ja_style_building.png

Anyone can use my tilesets or sprites, but just remember to give me credits ;)

Last edited:

mrpwnageisme

I am teh smexyest
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2008
omg your good, do you know how too insert them into advancemap? or can i use them? i love these espically the pokecenter

Years
They're pretty nice! The grass tile reminds me of bubbles, but thats why I like it. Really nice mushrooms. :D The building things are awesome.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Very good as always Saurav. I like the buildings uniqueness the rooves kind of look like jam pot lids:D

Colours work well together too. Good Job:)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
yay, you're posting more stuff. well done. only suggestion i have is concerning the bubbletop pokecenters. the dithering shading just doesn't work on the shape. besides that, the brighter color on top should be less in the white/grey region and more towards a brighter pigment.

oh and the circle spots grass is kinda weird for grass. it could probably work in a gym or building, but it doesn't as a grass tile.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Ooh, tiley goodness~

I haven't seen any tiles from you in such a long time Saurav. x_x;
Anywas, these are nice. I really like the tiny Platinum trees! :D
Keep up the great..er...tiling! (b'')b
Good Luck~

Saurav

Years
Thanks for the comments and suggestions ..... well the thing for spriting back after a long time is ..... I have become a chef :D and not just anywhere I am a chef at OKKU ;) for more details check it out here www.okkudubai.com ..... so I get kinda busy sometimes >_<

oh yeah....... I forgot to post this up the the last time ..... anyway here it is.

The_Lost_Route.png

Really glad that there are still some people who like to see my work .....

*so touching* T_T

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The trees look great and the huge pink flower is beautiful! ;D
Good Luck with the rest~

Years
Nice to see you are still spriting Saurav. Nice work, by the way. Eventually I will post my full critique, but that would take too long right now. Anyway, keep on spriting. But, I do have a small suggestion. The platinum trees you made: they are not wide enough. Try making them wider, to hide the space in between them. That way, they actually go with the style they were actually sprited for in the first place.

Saurav

Years
Thanks for the comments and suggestion guys :D

Here is another update on my sprite work .....

Random_map_657.png

New grass tile, same model of my old tree but in new design, new background tile.... and so on :P

tilesets.png

Feel free to use my sprites just remember to credit me :D

Years
Woah. Those are...

AWESOME!

I like your tiles, they have this 'touch', but there's just one thing I dislike about them...

The way the colours are grey, but in Pokémon games they're green, lush and bright. I still love your work, anyhow.

Saurav

Years
Well I can work with bright colors .... is just that I hate bright colors >_> ......
but since most of the people out here likes bright colored tiles ... then I might just work on some and see the result ;)

iBlade

~Spriter~
Years
Hey like the tiles much .. and the colors u use .. Really good work .. keep it up ..

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
oh WOW wonderful improvement on the color scheme. while your latest tile pigment would definitely be more popular than the other, both are very viable to use for a different effect. so yeah, i suggest you continue working with both color schemes. they're both very well done.

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
That look's awesome, that's far beyond my talent, keep it up, I'd love to see much more from you.

Saurav

Years
Thanks for the lovely comments guys :D :D :)

Here is another lot of new tiles .......

Mys_Forest.png

Just a small random forest ..... with new tiles....

and here is the set .... well its a small set with trees and a grass and a background tile set ;)

tileset56.png

I will be back with more till then stay tune ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back