• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saurav's sprites and tilesets project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Wow, really nice sprites.
A little criticism though : They look like they're DP for advance. Idk, they're not big enough or something, they don't look completely DP style to me.

Keep up the good work!!

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
Thanks for the comments guys :D ..... back with more :)

Random_Town.png

Don't forget to post your comments :D

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
i'm loving the "twisted tree" and the updates to the houses and other buildings. I'll have to update Alliance's tiles now w/ these new ones. When i get round to showing stuff off i will be shure to credit like i always do.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Whoa!! Those are really cool! I'm horrible at maps and stuff like that. Those are really awesome. I like them!!

Saurav

Years
May I use your tiles in my game?

Sure :) anyone can use my tiles or sprites .... all I need is credit given to me :D

i'm loving the "twisted tree" and the updates to the houses and other buildings. I'll have to update Alliance's tiles now w/ these new ones. When i get round to showing stuff off i will be shure to credit like i always do.

It will be an honor for me :)

Looks nice Saurav! I really like the witch OW, the house on the upper right and the poke- mart/center :D Keep up the good work :)

Thanks .... the witch is actually my Mysterious Trainer .... LoL ?.?

Here is another small updates .....

forest-s.png

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
I am very impresionado with the perfection of the tiles and everything else you do this very beautiful and very good, only found his style very similar to that of Kyledove

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Hey saurav is it ok if me and iramet make a rom base out of your tiles. btw I love your tiles.

Saurav

Years
nice saurav ^-^
people sure luv using kyledoves style of spriting xD

Yeah about that .... !!^.^"!! ... actually "Kyle" has been kinda idea box for me :D, where he kinda help me to sprite the same idea but in both difference style/ways . And I also can't denie that "Kyle" is a wonderful spriter and awesome artise.

And please keep posting your comments ....... :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
You do great work with your spriting I see some awsome combinations.
Hope you continue.

Saurav

Years
Wow .... I didn't realize I have made so many tiles O.o .....

and now I am planning to make sheets of those ....

and now everyone will get to see the some tiles which have not been posted at all ...... here is the 1st sheet.

Sauravs_Tileset.png

.... will be back with more soon :D ..... till then keep the comments comming ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Cool seeing awsome tiles that i'm going to use XD.
With credit of course.

Saurav

Years
Thanks for the lovely comments guys :D ..... BTW here is the 2nd sheet you all have been waiting for .....

Sauravs_Tileset2.png

And now the 3rd sheet is under constructing :p ... which is going to be mostly of buildings ..... till then stay tune and keep posting your comments ....

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Wow! The tiles look great!!!!!I espesialy like the rock right above the made by saurav logo.

Years
Looking good, Saurav. The only thing I will say is that you shouldn't resprite someone else's sprites (I am looking at the Remy resprites you did). Other than that, good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back