• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    If it doesn't bother anyone, I'd like to request a save, please. :D

Game: Pokemon Ruby
    Player Name: MAY
    Playing Time: Doesn't matter
    Number of Badges: 3
    Team:
    All Pokemon have random IV's and EV's, and a beneficial nature if possible?
    Marshtomp (male) lvl 31
    - Take Down
    - Mud Shot
    - Water Gun
    - Bide
    Aron (male) lvl 30
    - Iron Tail
    - Take Down
    - Metal Claw
    - Rock Smash
    Kirlia (female) lvl 29
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Confusion
    - Double Team
    Pokemon in box: Yes. I'd like most of the Pokemon from the first route to the daycare route, if it is possible? (Zigzagoon, Poochyena etc.) Aaand no duplicates, probably a given, but I felt it needed to be said. :p

Additional Info: I want all the TM's/HM's, Key Items and stuff you get at this point.
    - The Team Magma event in Mt. Chimney should be done.
    - Haven't defeated Flannery yet.

Hopefully this isn't too much to ask for. I'd be really grateful if someone were to do this! :)

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • If it doesn't bother anyone, I'd like to request a save, please. :D

Game: Pokemon Ruby
    Player Name: MAY
    Playing Time: Doesn't matter
    Number of Badges: 3
    Team:
    All Pokemon have random IV's and EV's, and a beneficial nature if possible?
    Marshtomp (male) lvl 31
    - Take Down
    - Mud Shot
    - Water Gun
    - Bide
    Aron (male) lvl 30
    - Iron Tail
    - Take Down
    - Metal Claw
    - Rock Smash
    Kirlia (female) lvl 29
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Confusion
    - Double Team
    Pokemon in box: Yes. I'd like most of the Pokemon from the first route to the daycare route, if it is possible? (Zigzagoon, Poochyena etc.) Aaand no duplicates, probably a given, but I felt it needed to be said. :p

Additional Info: I want all the TM's/HM's, Key Items and stuff you get at this point.
    - The Team Magma event in Mt. Chimney should be done.
    - Haven't defeated Flannery yet.

Hopefully this isn't too much to ask for. I'd be really grateful if someone were to do this! :)

Alright, I can do this. I might be a day or two, since there are a few people that I have to finish before I can do yours. Is that ok?

GreyBidoof

Years
  • Hey all,

I just wanted to give an update for those of you who are still waiting on saves from me. First of all, THANK YOU for your patience, it has been quite the week for me. If you're wondering why I'm not finished with your save yet, it's because I haven't had a lot of time to work on them the last few days, and on top of that, I just caught some kind of cold (ugh).

All that to say, I'll do my best to have everyone's save to them within the next few days, as is possible for me. This includes: Megakleij (yours might take slightly longer than the rest), Kairen, AF13Unown, and and Stygian.

Again, many thanks for your patience. I didn't want to have to stop taking these requests even though I'm busy, and it helps when people are nice about waiting.

-GreyBidoof

pokemontutorialTV

TheGreatest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    I seraching for a saveFile of G/S, in which i can peform the Glitch with the Coin Case. Saidly, this only works in English Version of G/S. I want to make a Video from it.

pokemontutorialTV

TheGreatest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Well in fact I have to go to glitch dimension, so it must have the requirements...
    But a save file in Engish is one step, i can check though if it works and give feedback^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Anyone can make me a file like this:
    Game:Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald(any of them)
    Name:Andrew
    Badges:0
    Pokemons:Doesn't matters
    Now..what's the thing with this..is that I was 1-2 boxes full of eggs,because I want to do an egglocke.

GreyBidoof

Years
  • Anyone can make me a file like this:
    Game:Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald(any of them)
    Name:Andrew
    Badges:0
    Pokemons:Doesn't matters
    Now..what's the thing with this..is that I was 1-2 boxes full of eggs,because I want to do an egglocke.

I'm a little backed up on requests right now, but I'll let you know as soon as I'm able to work on it for you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Uh, hey there GreyBidoof. So, yeah, I heard about you from my friend here. I'm currently stuck in FireRed with Lance (I already defeated him) but I can't face the champion because when I defeat him, the game will return to the main menu and I can't save because of a problem with VBA Link. YOU'RE MY ONLY CHANCE, I NEED YOU. I will be eternally grateful if you make me a save file.

Here's my Pokemon:
    Lvl 61 Aerodactyl: Fly, Ancientpower, Bite, Hyperbeam
    Lvl 63 Charizard: DragonRage, Flamethrower, Ember, Earthquake
    Lvl 60 Kadabra (holds a Twistedspoon): Flash, Psychic, Metronome, Psybeam
    Lvl 59 Sandslash: Rock Tomb, Cut, Strength, Fury Swipes
    Lvl 64 Vaporeon: Blizzard, Aurora Beam, Surf, Hydro Pump
    Lvl 63 Butterfree: Aerial Ace, Giga Drain, Toxic, Psybeam

I have, in Bill's PC, a:
    Lvl 52 Beedrill, Lvl 49 Lapras, Lvl 42 Nidoqueen, Lvl 23 Nidorino, Lvl 57 Pidgeot, Lvl 33 Dugtrio, and these pokemons I don't remember the level (probably mid 20s): Poliwhirl, Machoke, Gyarados, Marowak, Snorlax, Graveler, and an Omanyte.

The only things I have in my bag:
    21x Full Restore
    3x Full Heal
    19x Revive
    32x Hyper Potion
    20x Max Repel
    ;;;;
    Teachy T.V.
    TM Case
    Fame Checker
    SS Ticket
    Lift Key
    Silph Scope
    Super Rod
    Old Rod
    Bicycle
    Secret Key
    Card Key
    ;;;;
    1x Master Ball
    5x Pokeball
    10x Great Ball
    9x Ultra Ball

My character's name is Pyre and my Rival is Xander. I am standing in front of Lance of the Elite Four, already defeated him. Has 8 badges. Has 27122 Money. ID no. 16255.

I don't know how much time you'll take to do this. I don't know how much work you'll put into this. YOU'RE MY ONLY CHANCE and for that I am grateful if you can do this in a week. I'd prefer a day but I know you probably have to much request and you have a life outside the computer screen. Still, thank you :D
    Email it to: [email protected]

Thanks so much, bro. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back