• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma [Accepting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
  • "You are playing a Game of Chess Nate, A game you will lose." Refr shouted, "Haller, Withdraw into your shell and use harden." he yelled at his Pokemon as the Zubat came flying at him. As Haller climbed into its shell the Zubat ran right into the hard shell. "Now grab those tails." he shouted, as his Pokemon grabbed the tails to the Zubat, "Bubble Beam point blank."

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • ''I underestimated you! Zu Zu super sonic now!'' Nathan roared as the Corphish spewed bubbles but they exploded before they could make contact, Haller was temporarilly dazed and Zu Zu use this to fly out of reach before launching a shockwave at supersonic speed.''I got you now!'' Nathan smirked and folded his arms.

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

Years
  • [it was Haller, The Corfish. Not Daur, The Turtwig]

Refr returned Haller and sent out Daur, "Daur, Open fire with Razor Leaf." he said calmly, and watched as the Zubat tried to use super sonic to remove the sharp leafs but failed. The leafs kept going at the Zubat and as they hit there target the Pokemon fell to the ground unmoving. "NEXT." he said laughing. Nate, Who looked surprised that he had lost his Pokemon recalled it and then Started to pull out another pokeball. Refr bared his teeth and growled at Nate, "You will have regretted the day you claimed ME, Refr, as your rival Nate. I am the unrelenting Grey Fox of the North!"

Last edited:

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • ''I always hated foxes!'' Nathan roared as he threw Rattata's pokeball through the air, there was a flash of light and suddenly the small, rat like pokemon was standing infront of Nathan.''Quick attack! Now!'' Nathan commanded as the small pokemon ran at the Turtwig, but the Turtwig just caught it with a leaf, knocking it to the ground.The Rattata struggled, but it was no match for the turtle pokemon and it soon went limp,after some more attacks it stopped struggling.

Suddenly Rattata was enveloped in a bright light and where it was standing there was a new bigger pokemon.Nathan hastily took out his pokedex and saw that it was Rattacate, Rattatas evolution.''Tackle!'' Nathan roared as the pokemon tackled the Turtwig knocking it to the ground.''Your turn to switch now!'' He smirked

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Refr returned Daur and RE-sent out Haller, "Haller, Identify Target." the pokemon Stated its name in confirmation, "Good, move in while shooting Bubble beam, once your in CQB range use Crunch." he watched as his pokemon moved in as bubbles shot out its claws, The Rattacate had flinched and as his pokemon moved in it kept its attack going. Once it was about five feet away Haller jumped the Rat and Crunched its claws onto its prey, "Hey, Nate I know how much that hurts." Refr laughed before he saw the Rat like Pokemon faint, "It was still weak from before it evolved, I still had the upper hand. Haller, release and return."

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Tired of watching the battle, Sapphire walked out of the Pokémon center, Xerxes in her arms and the new Shinx Pokéball in her bag. She observed the battle closely almost itching to intervene. The attacks, the blows. They were all powerful, but there was a lot more room for improvement. Not That Sapphire had any battling experience, but she felt as though she needed to test her own strength. Xerxes ran out of her arms and ran right up to the battle scene watching the exchanging blows. The Pokémon fainting and the new pokémon being called out! "Xerxes..." The Eevee's eyes widened as it took in the fight, appearing to gain experience just by watching it. "Xerxes..." He raised a paw, as if trying to touch the battle. "Xerxes get away from there!" Xerxes quickly jumped back to where Sapphire was. She took off her hero's hat and through it on a bench a long with her bag.

"You guys are so pathetic... Let's say the winner has to face me." A smirk came to her lips. Of course, she would allow the winner to go heal their Pokémon, but she just couldn't stand by watching the fight, and not being in there herself. Her face was dark and psycho, looking all most like she was possessed. That was not the case, Sapphire just had a burning desire to battle, and that was reflected in her eyes. "So hurry up and finish this battle."

The Gaurdian

Years
  • As Haller released its foe the orange crab made its way back to him, walked into the pokemon center and had his pokemon healed, after getting his pokemon back he went back to the spot he had been. Refr looked down and clenched his fist, Battle pulsed through him, Anger and Hate went through him like waves, "Who's next?" he asked coldly, looking up with his cold eyes.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • ''Levanna, I choose you!'' Nathan roared as he threw Levannas pokeball at the dusty ground.There was a flash and suddenly the Eevee was standing infront of Nate, when she saw her foe her fur started glowing as she ran at the orange crab, knocking it into the air and then it cried out in pain as it smashed into the ground.''What was that?'' Nathan wondered as he pulled out his pokedex and saw that his pokemon had just used Double-Edge and that the Corphish was knocked out.Nathan gritted his teeth.''I hope he only has Turtwig left...'' He murmured

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Refr looked up to see Nate throw out another pokemon, "Fool, your sending you Queen to remove of a Rook." he said as he returned Corfish again, He pulled out Daur's pokeball, He kissed it then released his pokemon, "Daur, use the same tactic we used on Haller, Then prepare for another battle, We will win both the battle and THE war." he watched as his pokemon ran at the Eevee and shot out leafs while running at the enemy then it tackled into the small brown Fluff ball, "Ya know Nate, I have been repressing the urge to beat a Small Brown Fluff ball sense this morning..." Refr said, "Daur, Bite." he watched as his pokemon gave the Eevee a death grip bite, he waited to see what Nate whould do next.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Luke was sitting quietly on the nearby hill watching the battle. Suddently he didn't feel like watching anymore so he got up and waved to Sapphire's Eevee who was looking in his direction. "Cute little furball" Luke thought as he turned around and started walking in the wood.

After few minutes a young Pidgey jumped in front of Luke. Surprisingly he didn't look like he wanted to fight, he looked rather hungry and scared. "What's wrong, little one?" Luke asked while giving him some food out of his bag...

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
    Years
  • Nathan knew he was beaten as he watched Levanna being crushed in Daurs mouth.''You win...'' He muttered as the adrenalin left his body and he collapsed on the ground,he had already been injured earlier but the adrenalin had kept him alert.But it had left and he had collapsed.Knowing Refr he would probably and he didn't know where Luke or Eve where.

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Refr looked at Nate who had fallen to his knees. "You made the right choice Nate." Refr turned to Eve, "Daur, cease and desist, you have another battle coming up." He looked at Eve, "Yesterday you said you wanted to battle me. Then today you said you were going to battle the winner." His was calm, he only thought about battle, but he remained calm. I am a warrior, I will accept death, I will accept my fate. He stayed calm. "Eve, prepare for battle." He said coldly, he showed no emotion. He looked down quickly, then rose back up and pulled off his scarf, "Do not give mercy, NOR expect any. Fight until you fall. Do not falter, or you will lose. That is a warriors way." he shoved his scarf into his bag, and stared at Eve, "Prepare for battle."

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Sapphire closed her eyes. "If you're fighting the warrior way... then it would be wrong for me to take you on when you hold no blade." Sapphire reopened her eyes and looked at Xerxes. She had yet to give Shinx a name and wandered if it would be too early to send him into battle. "Heal your Pokémon Refr. I don't want to fight someone who's already been knocked about... Besides... I would like to earn an gym badge before taking you one." Sapphire picked up Xerxes and he rubbed his face against her. She smiled and knew that to prove to herself that she could beat Refr, she would need a gym badge. That way, she knew that she would stand a fair chance at beating Refr. "I want to face that Jamie kid first and level up my Pokémon... Our battle will take place when I have one gym badge. I suggest you prepare yourself in my absense. Is that satisfactory for you?" She questioned, hoping he would leave her be for the evening. She was all ready and pumped to fight... but after seeing that match she had lost faith in herself and set her sights on a gym badge before she thought. His Pokémon were already injured, and Sapphire did not like the idea of winning just because His Pokémon had been weakened by an earlier fight.

However.... If Refr refused this.... then Sapphire was more than happy to accept the battle straight away.

dawn fan

pip!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    name: shelly koricakua

personality: shelly is smart and calm yet nervous however she can be hyper and exited at times

starting pokemon: if there is a eevee slot can i please get eevee? if there is not a eevee slot can i have a pichu please?

biography: shelly was born in twinleaf town during july and started liking pokemon when she was 3. shelly has many friends who also like pokemon. as shelly grew up she begged her father and mother for a eevee but she did not get one. however one day she saw a trainer with her eevee and it was evolving! ever since that day shelly looked for the trainer but did not find her. yet one day when her mom asked her to get more moomoo milk she saw they were having a sale on eevee plush dolls shelly could not resist buying one thankfuly shelly did not forget about the moomoo milk. shelly curently has a pet machop (her dad said he would get shelly a machop at the least). appearance: shelly has black hair white skin and is tall for her age. shelly usaly wears a eevee suit that she made . character: trainer. other: nothing.

The Gaurdian

Years
  • [Dawn Fan: Please redirect your post to our OOC thread. Thank you.]

Refr turned, "Fine, go beat Mud-Head, I will be in the Forest training if any one needs me." he said as he started to walk off. "Besides," he yelled over his shoulder, "I carry three knifes with me." He walked off, Into the very woods that he had come in from. I will need more pokemon in order to make a fair fight. He thought as he walked into the heavily wooded area, Daur followed. He had a plan.

Once they were in the woods. Refr turned to Daur "We are hunting now, we must find more allies to beat those that challenge us." The Turtwig simply nodded. Refr knelt down and slowly worked is way around, Daur was following him. As he walked around he heard many different things, Twigs snapped, Water rushed, and Something jumped between the trees. Suddenly a grouping of sharp leafs landed around him and Daur. "Daur, return fire." He shouted as he dodged another grouping. Daur returned with its own razor leafs. He saw a Nuzleaf fall from the tree, it had many scars across its face and it returned fire as well, It had started the fire fight. He knew that Nuzleaf were great pokemon to have, he had meet many while in Shinto.

The two pokemon were shooting Razor leafs at each other as Refr pulled out the strange device that he had taken. "Nuzleaf, a pokemon that travels in large groups and will defend its forest against any attackers. It is a Grass-Dark type pokemon..." Refr didn't only needed to know the type, But he wondered why it was wandering around alone. Maybe its like me, Maybe it doesn't have a home. "Daur, Bite!" he yelled, but the Nuzleaf dodged it and countered. It landed, but it Flinched in pain, Refr threw one of the pokeballs he had. The Red and White ball hit the pokemon and simply fell down, It did not even twitch, It just lay there.

Refr walked over to the pokeball, he picked it up and let the pokemon out of its ball. The Nuzleaf stood there and bowed as it came out of the red light. "So, you just let me catch you?" The white haired kid asked, The pokemon nodded, "Well then, If you want to join me you must be Tough, Fearless, and Unrelenting. Do you still wish to join me, If not I will let you go." The pokemon just stood there, wanting to join. Refr stood up, "Then you shall be known as Gaunt. Now come you two, Let us train for a bit." he smiled as he thought about what to do first, then let Haller out of his pokeball. "Five Kilo' run is up first," he yelled, "Double Time it you maggots!" He yelled to his team as he lead the way.

.Busou Kihaku.

私は神で取る!
    Years
  • Name: Aron Goodwin

Personality: Aron is practically a 'good-for-nothin' person, that is when not training his Pokémon or battling someone else. Whenever he is traveling he is singing childish songs out loud, that's his way of hiding the fact that he is always scared when traveling trough the woods.

Starting Pokemon: Turtwig (Male)

Biography: Aron was born in a normal family, his father always is away to work in his Potion shop and his mother stays at home doing her work, mostly doing the laundry and cooking. As a kid Aron used to have wild imaginations about Pokémon, he ran around throwing his toy Pokéball around and making alot of noise, mostly annoying the neighbours. Once he got his Pokémon as a gift from his father he couldn't wait to leave home to travel around the world, catching all sorts of Pokémon.

Appearance: Aron has the normal height of his age. Aron has grey spiky hair and black eyes with hints of green. He always appears with his casual 'Champion' outfit as he likes to call it. It is a khaki green T-Shirt and wears a dark red sleevless body warmer over it, he wears a sand brown baggy short which covers everything up to the knees. As last he wears white sneakers which have the 'Pokemon League' insignia on both sides.

Character: Trainer

Other: Nothing, sorry.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • OOC: Darker you also redirect your SU to OOC thread...

Luke was walking through the forest looking for some new Pokemon to catch. "Hm.....what Pokemon would be good in my team next.....a Roselia maybe....." Luke thought in himself when he heard a cracking of the twigs. "Someone is here......" Luke said and then leaned on the closest tree, peeking behind it. A white haired kid, who Luke recalled the name was Refr, was standing and talking with a Nuzleaf. Luke turned back and took of his white cap, releasing his hair, which was strolling in the wind who started blowing a while ago.

Luke approached Refr, but from the other direction from which he was facing, so he approached him from behind. Standing a few feet away from Refr, Luke smiled and spoke out to him: "Look who I bumped into..... A good ol' Refr". Luke smiled friendly after that and then added: "I saw your battle against Nate a while ago... and more importantly I saw you healed you Pokemon, so that means your Pokemon are ready too fight right?" Luke took one of his PokeBalls and looked at it and then switched the look back at Refr.

"So.... what do you think, Whitey? Are you up to a 3 versus 3 battle?" Luke said and stood there eagerly waiting for response.....

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Just as Refr was about to start, he heard the snap of twigs, a voice, and the words '3-VS-3 Battle' and 'Whitey' he turned and saw... Luke maybe, he had forgotten. "I would love to play chess with you, But," He paused, then took a wild Guess, "Luke, Eve is going to some Gym place with that Mud-Headed Jerk to get a stupid looking Gym badge, Then I have to battle her. So right now, I must concentrate on my tactics. For it is written..." He pulled out a small green book, On the cover was written Codex Sophia

"Identify your target. Concentrate your forces on it to the exclusion of all else. When it is destroyed choose another target. That is the way to secure victory." Refr put the book away, and looked at Luke. "I am currently training to beat Eve, I believe that she will be stronger than I thought... And she has seen my battle style." he commented. "But if you wish to come train with me, starting with a Five Kilo run, you may." Refr turned back to his three pokemon, "They say, 'What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger'." He leaned over to stand up a sapling that had been knocked over in the battle between his pokemon, "And I am not old," he added in smirking, "I just have an Old Soul."

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • "It looks like I misjudged you Refr....." Luke said and then smiled: "Five Kilo run.....that would be perfect!" Luke turned around releasing his 3 Pokemon, but then while inspecting them he stopped and fell on his knees in front of his Shellder. Um......I better get you back in the Pokeball, I forgot you can't run..." Luke said scratching the back of his head and smilling sincerely.

After that little comic act, Luke got up and turned to Reft all serious: "I have to say you're right.....Eve will get stronger....so you should prepare for the battle between you two" After finishing that Luke also said: "I'm going to train alongside of you today.....but don't forget, we will fight too one day, and I am not going to be a weakling when that day comes." Before he stood alongside Refr, Luke just looked up into sky one more time and said in Refr's direction: "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. Right?"..........

The Gaurdian

Years
  • Refr pondered this, "This world is worth fighting for, yes." he paused, "But mankind has stained it with cities." he was saddened as he said this, "Villages and towns are okay, but cities can go on for miles, staining the land scape." He got ready for the run. "Well then, lets get started." he stated, Starting to jog. His pokemon followed and he heard Luke and crew follow as well. "If we start now, We might get done just before sundown." he yelled over his shoulder.

"I thought we were just doing a Five Kilo run!" Luke yelled back.

"Five Kilo to start, Then we will play 'DOOM BALL'." Refr laughed.

"Whats that?"

Refr laughed again, "Think Rugby, but with no rules and a lot more pain." he started giggling, "Hey, maybe we can get Nate to play, he has three pokemon, that might make a nice game." He closed his eyes and felt outwards, he felt that Luke was confused. "In 'Doom Ball' you can have as many teams as you want, as long as each team has an equal number of players. And don't worry no one has ever died playing Doom Ball." He was no longer giggling, now he only concentrating on his run.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back