• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving the Pokemon world [PG-13]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    As Suicune sped off, Staraptor and Zangoose in tow, he wondered how the others might be doing. Since he departed from where Mew was, he had been across different plains, trying to protect every Pokemon he could. However, they had multiple run-ins with Team Connected. On their latest encounter, Staraptor had been injured, causing their flying to be limited. Staraptor would be ok, Suicune was sure, but he still didn't want him to do any unnecessary or strenuous activity.

"I've been hearing things about activities happening in the Oran Berry Forest." Zangoose said, looking up at Suicune who dashed ahead of them. Suicune had heard the same reports.

"It is worth a look, perphaps we can find some of our allies there." Staraptor said.

Suicune nodded. "We're a ways off, but we'll make our way to there now."

The three sped silently into the night.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I stood in great thought. I wasn't sure what to do. Someone should check on Reshiram, while the other keeps these humans in check.
    "Mew, you check on Reshiram. You felt his presence. I'll keep a surveillance on these humans. If anyone wants to stay, or go, please say so."

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • (Ooc:Start whenever your ready)

"Okay Articuno,I'll go."I said.

"Me too."said Riley.

"Me three."said Nelle who transformed into sky form and got Riley on her back.

"We'll be back Articuno."I assured him.

I started flying.The mountain was actually right next to Oran Berry Forest.It didn't take long to find Reshiram.I thought I heard Suciune in the distance,but I wasn't sure.We saw Reshiram and started flying next to him as fast as we could.

"Reshiram!Its Mew!"I yelled over his "zoom"."Is everything alright?Articuno wanted me to check on you when I said heard you!"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Reshiram took one look at the group and sped up, breaking the sound barrier once more and causing a sonic boom. He began to detect a large concentration of people somewhere in the center of the forest. He began to wonder how he was going to infiltrate the base, considering how big he was. His thoughts then turned to the little one riding on his back.-

"I cannot go... but perhaps he can."

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    OOC: DANG! fast posts....*ahem*

IC: Groudon awoke from his unconscious state. Realized that the melted net had also been cut. He looked around, gracious for the Pokemon that freed him, but there was no one there.

"Hello? Anybody there?" he said silently.

Then he remembered. Sigilyph and Gigalith! Were they okay? His head turned slightly to see them sleeping soundly. He just shook his head.

"They could sleep through a stampede of Milktanks." he said to himself.

He then woke Sigilyph for his shift, and he drifted into a much needed slumber.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Me: Zourark
    and my partners Gothorita and Flygon

whatever u want but heres thier back story for being good guys:

Zourark is the only one of his pack left after Team Connected invaded thier forest home. Now he is on a quest to avenge his beloved Zouani (his wife) and to find his son, Lief, who the bad guys have taken away.

Gothorita used her powers to help Zourark before in battle....she is also attracted to him.

and Flygon was just well let's just say.......... He had his bad days....

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Since Nelle and Mew left, I could no longer interrogate our prisoners. But, what could we do? It'd be unwise to let them go, but we can't leave them to die either.
    "What do you suggest we do?" I asked my friends.
    "....Take them with us?" Vanillite suggested.
    That would be a good idea, but they would be pretty heavy to transport.
    "Well, if we are to take them with us, we-"
    "Look!" Snorunt interrupted, pointing behind me. I turned around and saw the two criminals were gone!
    "What! Where could they have gone?" I said. All that was left was too snowy imprints where they used to be.
    ".....Well, we know where they are from, and who they are working for. We simply must find their center of work and bring their plans to an end. And, of course, keep the other Pokémon in safety. Let's go."
    I lowered myself to let the other two on board.
    "Where should we go?" Snorunt asked.
    "We should scout the land for any other trouble Team Connected. Then we can get closer to their leader."
    I then took off and started to fly in a circle around the mountain for any other hazards.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Raikou looked around as he entered a massive empty field, Litwing clnging to his fur. With a frown, he sniffed around. "I sense something, or someone, near by."

"Bad, or good?" Litwick asked.

"Can't be too sure, kid." He said. "Smells like before a storm. So..." Another sniff, and he looked into the dense thicket of trees on the other side. "Hey! Whoevers over there...come on, I mean no harm!"

With a groan, a form rolled out of the brush and into the clearing. It was dented, its massive eye closed with a metallic form. A frown, Raikou approached.

"W-What is it?" Litwick asked.

Nudging the form over, he saw that it was indeed a Pokemon. A Magnazone to be exact. It looked like it was unconcious.

"Hmm...' He said. Kneeling down, he pressed his nose against the metal Pokemon, a small jolt of electricty shot out onto the Magnet POkemon. With a shout, he shot up into the air, looking around in surprise.

"Come on, bring it on, bring it on, I'll take you all on..." he said. Blinking his massive single eye, he grunted. "Guess I showed them what fo-" his attention turned to the tiger like creature. his eye widened and he immediately gasped. "Master Raikou!" he fell to the ground in what can only be assumed a kneeling pose. "Oh Master Raikou, lord of Lightning, I am not worthy!"

"Um..." Raikou said, blnking a little bit. "You all right there, lad?"

"I am not worthy to be in your prescense sir! Did...did you save me? Oh you gracious man, please, let me make it up to you! I will not rest until I pay you back my leige!"

"...Um...sure." he said with another nod. The Magnazone quickly rose into the air, floatng beside the itwick. "I guess the first thing we need to do is find someone else out there...Magnazone. I'm going to try and signal someone by causing a lightning strike. If you see anyone approaching, let me know immediately."

Magnazone nodded and flew up high into the air. Raikou concentrated and, releasing an earsplittng roar, a bolt of lightning shot down from the heavens, directly in front of him. Litwick screamed and hid in his fur.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • "Oh well,everything seems fine."I said flying away from Reshiram and back to Artcuno."Sorry it took so long."

"Do you still need me?"asked Nelle.

"Mew,I'm hungry."said Riley.

I pulled 3 apples out of my bag,gave one to Riley,one to Nelle,and kept one and took a bite out of it.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • (OOC) Ok I hope this turns out ok

I (Moltres) awoke to the sense of conflict happening... I lazily stratched my wings a little. I didn't hurry because I thought it would probaly just be a grroup of pokemon attacking each other again.

"Ty, Fern, wake up! We have a disturbance."

Ty(Typhlosion) and Fern(Infernape) woke up, grumbling about having no time to sleep.

"Hurry up, grab on. We don't waste time here."

Ty and Fern held on to my wings as I flew through the opening of the forestry. As soon as I got high in the sky, I knew this was more than just competitive fighting between pokemon. This was much greater. I quickly shot through the air, leaving a fiery streak behind me as I flew torwards the conflicts. I saw Articuno a few miles away, I was about to shout out to Articuno, but suddenly I felt a great weight hit my wings and I slowly decresed in height as I fell to the grassy plains below. I looked over to see some sort of net was wrapped around my wings and had some sort of weights on the nets. I also saw that Ty and Fern had been completely covered un the same nets. I tried to destroy the nets by burning them, but it seemed they were fire-proof, as if the person or people responsible for these nets knew what they were doing. The last thing that I was able to do before hitting the ground was calling out a sharp cry and wrap my wings around Ty and Fern as soon as we

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I awoke from my nap, told Gigalith and Sigilyph that we would continue our search for Team Connected.

"My senses tell me a lot of commotion is breaking out at Oran Berry Forest." said Siglyph.

I nodded. Then I turned to Gigalith and nodded toward the open pathway to the giant sea between us and Oran Berry Island. I grabbed the edge of the ground, roared with loud intensity and slowly rose a sturdy ground passageway for us to travel on.

We continued foward until three helicopters, 10 Team Connected idiots, and an underwater submarine all came at us from every direction.

"I got the 10 goons. Gigalith, you get the submarine, and Sigilyph you get the submarine. Okay?" I said.

They both nodded, and we charged. I stomped the ground and one segment of the passageway sunk 50 feet underwater, drowning four goons. I rose it back up and charged a Fire Blast in my mouth. As I did, I rose my arms to deflect their magical bullets that seemed to sap little bits of my energy. I quickly released the Fire Blast and burned five of them. I then grabbed the last one and threw him into a crashing helicopter.

The crashing helicopter was a result of Sigilyph's first Psychic attack. He picked up the 2nd one and simply threw it into the other and used the remaining time with the attack to move them into the sea, so they wouldn't disturb the passageway. Meanwhile, Gigalith jumped onto the submarine. His weight alone caused the submarine to sink 10 feet below water. He then conjured the sand from the land behind him and made another Sand Tomb around the submarine. However, he didn't stop there. He commanded the Sand Tomb to cave in and destroy the submarine and all its passengers.

OOC: (No that last move is not Sand Burial from Naruto :l)
    (and im just assumaing the path between me and oran berry forest is covered with 500 ft deep water)

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • In a higher ledge watching the Mew's trio......
    *lands ninja style*
    ???: *in the shadows* Hey Flygon? Isn't that Mew?

Flygon: Oh My! It most certenly is.

???: Ok Guys. Look's like we found what we're looking for.

???: Zourark, sewttie poo <3 Are you shure we should be doing this?

Zourark: *sigh* Gothorita, darling we have too you know that we caint fight Team Connected with just the three of us.

Zourark: Ok, Im going in!

*Jumps off of ledge*

*lands again ninjia stye*

Zourark: Hello.... Mew
    *Looks up slowly with a smirk showingone of his fangs*

Gothorita: Be safe my darling!
    Flygon: *sighs* (You do know that he's just being nice to you because you act like his late mate)

Zourark: Now now dont be alermed im not an ememy i just want ask if we could join forces.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I turned around to see a Zoroark standing there.

"Fantastic"I said in my head.

"I would assume there would be no harm in that,but I have a group to travel with already,so we must travel separate."I said.

I heard a sharp cry from about three miles away,it sounded like Maltras's cry.

"Nelle stay here with Articuno,Riley,I'll carry you with a bubble."I said ergently and made a bubble appear around Riley.

I started flying and the bubble fallowed me.It took about a minute to find Maltras.I landed next to her.

"Oh dear...."I said.

I used cut on the ropes,but they wouldn't budge.

"Great they're catching on."I said sarcasticly.

"Riley razor shell the ropes please."I said looking at Riley,who did so,but still no budge.

"Okay that didn't work,use water gun,try not to hit her fire,or it will hurt her.You will soften the ropes and they should be more cut-able then.I will do the same."I said.

I went to the other side and watergunned the ropes.After two minutes I used cut again,and they shreaded.I did the same all around,and I got her free.I looked up and saw several helicopters and blimps.

"Crud!"I said.

A flash appeared around Maltras,Riley, and I and we dissapered.We reappeared back on the mountain with Articuno,the humans,Nelle,and Zoroark.I teleported us,I wasn't the best,but I did it.I explained what happened to them.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • Zourark: Thanks Mew. I dont know what i would have done if you havent acted so fast.

Gothorita:Awwww well arent you two adorable

Zourark: Gothi, where's flygon?

Gothorita: *looks down* He went to go help that big pokemon after i told him to stay put he succeded but well.....

Zourark: Gothorita! You don't mean?!

Gothorita: Im sorry honey i knew that he was your best friend too....

Zourark: *blankly stares at Mew* Mew...... I have some important infomation to tell you but we need to be alone it's about the Captured Legendaries......and my dear
    Gothorita..... stay here with the others.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Reshiram was able to calm himself somewhat, and set down in an inactive part of the forest. He did have second thoughts about his plan, but this was the only way. He let the Fraxure off of his back, and ran over the plan again.-

"You are to try and sneak into their base, and see if you can locate my friend. If you get in any trouble, you are to release your cry, and I will come as swift as lightning to your aide."

-The Fraxure crossed its arms before walking away in the direction of the base, muttering under his breath, "I won't need your help.".-

-Reshiram sighed and took to the skies once more, keeping his ears open for the Fraxure's scream.-

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
  • -Reshiram was able to calm himself somewhat, and set down in an inactive part of the forest. He did have second thoughts about his plan, but this was the only way. He let the Fraxure off of his back, and ran over the plan again.-

"You are to try and sneak into their base, and see if you can locate my friend. If you get in any trouble, you are to release your cry, and I will come as swift as lightning to your aide."

-The Fraxure crossed its arms before walking away in the direction of the base, muttering under his breath, "I won't need your help.".-

-Reshiram sighed and took to the skies once more, keeping his ears open for the Fraxure's scream.-

(dude youe siginature reminds me of Open Your Heart)

*Flashback*
    ???: Papa PAPA HELP ME!
    Zourark: Zo-Zana!!!!!!

*missles fire at the father and son*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*visions of many zourark and thier childern being captured and brain washed*

*now he's in a cell*

grunt 1: Look at him holding his little boy in his arms

Zo-Zana: Papa....im hungry.....why are they macking fun of us?
    Me: ..............*im gonna kill you (D-word) Connected Punksmy claws will be covered with your blood, i will have my vengence.*

grunt 2: Alright orders are to take this cub away from his father and take him to the generic experiment room.

*flash*

#1: OHHHHHHHH! did you hear that lil guy you will become team connected'd new freak show. HAHAAHAHAAHAHAAH

tacking the young one away by the neck
    Zo-Zana: Uh! Uh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh! PAPA HELP ME!

Me : My BOY! NOOOOOOOOO!
    DARK PULSE!

*EXPLOSION!*
    *falling*
    Me: AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*Flashback ends*

Zourark: And thats the last i saw of my son.....

And i think that the legendaries messaged me telepathicly me this:
    "Zourark, you must find and join up with the young and sprited Mew, and also bring thr remeaing legendaries to this spot in the skies above the the center of the Unova region. Only the combined power of the Red, Blue, Black and White Legendaries can undo the seal to victory. you are our last hope"

Zourark: Thats why i must join you becouse only I know where the main HQ is so we can destroy These vilians one and for all!

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • (Ooc:Please don't say that here,please if ur going to say something like that,go to there page and tell them there.I'll try to make a Ooc thread later)

"Okay."I replied."Nelle,Riley,stay here."

I took Zoroarks hand and teleported us to the other side of the mountain.

"Okay whats up?"I said.

Back