• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say something scandalous about the above user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • The user above me constantly emails their gym asking for the installation of a boxing arena for no other reason than the sheer enjoyment of watching burly guys fight over who was hogging the weights.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • The user above me hogs hair gel to look like a stereotypical anime protagonist.

Also, false. I do enjoy ghosts, like my roommate Craig.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • The user above invites wine moms to their dojo to fight over the last batch of essential oils.

Also, I know what ghosts are. Sure, Craig may have been dead for the past 20 years, he's still a great guy.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • I do enjoy a good friendly fight as long as no one gets too badly hurt.

The person above's least favourite video game is Luigi's Mansion because everytime Luigi sucks up a ghost she cries. #GhostRights.

Years
  • The person above hasn't actually ever defeated Fighting type Gyms in games because he respects them too much.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • Fine, the truth is I got the badges from sparring with the gym leaders and showing them I am a strong fighting type trainer.

However the person above defeated the fighting type gyms out of spite for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back