• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

Years
  • TAKE ME TO CHURCH
    I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your life
    I'll tell you my sins and you sharpen your knife
    Offer me that deathless death
    Good god, let me give you my flu

Oh, what? That isn't the lyrics?

Years
  • Ah yeah homemade lyrics for my dream girl. Early 2000's rock ballad.

Oh, northern Italian waitress
    Eyes like starfire with the mien of Mona
    A disposition that makes the IT girl seem like a loner
    Could you reconcile yourself to be mine?

... and then there is a guitar solo and blah blah blah.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Don't sell me oats, Lucario ate Serena's handbag. Maybe to teach some of her bad fans a lesson! But he'll get her a whole brand new one. As long as amour shippers as a whole stop with their darn flammin'! >/

Last edited:
    Years
  • Something silly.

Smartasses. Ah yeah
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • FOR ME, EACH AND EVERY DRINK

SHOULD BE PINK

<3 honestly why aren't more of the things i consume irl in my favorite color....xD seriously...

Years
  • Oh Italian waitress why do you have to be so glorious and tell me how to pronounce Italian beverages that I adore and where I can purchase them... and why can't you live in my attic dammit

Satire

let’s get this bread
    Years
  • The FitnessGram? Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Years
  • I could feasibly learn the accordion, but it's not quite a babe magnet, is it. Can I even play The Killers on it like wtf. Then again, if I'm in a movie which requires an accordion sequence then I'd be totally prepared. Hmm, hmm, hmm..

Back