• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saying hi, & introducing myself =^-^=.

Years
    Hi there, name's Nine_N1n3t4l3z! Forget about the _ in my name. Supposed to represent a space x3. Anyway, you can call me Nine. Or N1n3t4l3z. Or just Ninetales. Or Kitsune. One of my friends calls me Kitsune. Anyway, I play all kinds of games, being from Pokemon, to other Nintendo games, to even non-Nintendo video games. If you want to add me on anything that I own, let me know private messages =^-^=. If I don't reply back right away, it's because I was busy. Sorry in advance. Also, if you're going to ask me if I've a PSN account, don't bother. But I do have others. So, let me know via PMs what you want to add me on. Anyway, hope you all have a good day =^-^=!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there and nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC. If you want to leave a message on my profile or even send a friend request feel free to do either. See you around.

Years
    Hey there Nine, welcome! :)

Hope you have a good time here at PC! Feel free to drop me a visitor message if ya wanna chat anytime!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, good evening; welcome to the forums! I'm a real big fan on the Nintendo games too; most notably, I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem! But I'm a huge Pokemon fan too, and I can't wait for the next installments of the Pokemon games! So it's really great that you're here to discuss the games with us, as we always extend our arms to fans of the franchise. <33

I hope you have a good day too, and yeah, don't be shy on contacting me via PMs too! I hope we'll be really great friends! Please enjoy your time, and make yourself at home!~~

Back