• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

Years
    Dizzy said:
    im in high school , but its going to be one of those High schools where you live at * aka Harry potter *
    I use to want to go to one of those schools too because I hated my brother so much but I decided not to when I found out you had to sleep in small beds. The school I wanted to go was called Bishop University which was a middle school, high school, cegep, and university. It's an all boys boarding school a few hours away from Montreal.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Mines is CO Ed , Co Ed everthing , Gym classes , the locker rooms are diviveded thoguh , .... yep everything is done with the whole school not divived by boy girl.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I have over 5 hours of homework today -.-;;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Welcome Back 22sa , It was boring without you.

5 hours , gee they didnt give you rocket sceince did they.?
    Thanx

It was largely composed of very not-easy Math homework. I still have Japanese and Social homework to do and I'll never finish that huge Math booklet handed out to us so I'll leave that as it is...

Years
    Yesterday a new kindergarten at my school was brought to school by his father's ferrari. I wonder why though, the kid usually gets to school in a black car with two bodyguards next to him. Just in case you're wondering, his father is the owner of this theatre company and lives in a mansion with 32 ferraris in his underground garage.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    lmao , and the latest toy from Kay Bee lol.

I usaully have my mom drive me to school lol......

and i have contacts

BOO YA!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    My new school is 15 minutes to walk, and 3 minutes to drive, my mom or my sister drives me to school every morning....... for now.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My uncle brings me to school or i can just walk....

Well where i walk to its not that far because Tan house entrance is the Shortest Distance , Green House the Farthest.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I get droven to school everyday, my school is about 10 minutes away.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    *walks into topic* o_O

In the mornings, I get driven to my bus stop which is probably about a kilometre from my house. Then I have about a 45 minute bus ride to my school.

In the afternoons, we leave school, have an hour long bus ride and then I walk home. x_x It's about a 15-20 minute walk since there's lots of crosswalks that NEVER SEEM TO CHANGE TO THE WALK SIGNAL!! XD;; Sometimes I get dropped off closer to home because this guy that lives near me on my bus has a sprained ankle or something and gets to be dropped off closer. I just get off there and then it's only a 10 minute walk. ^_^

baby*j

Years
    I take the train to school - takes about 15 minutes.

My lovely, civilized school was on the news yesterday (not for the first
    time either).

I think some teachers were attacked (by students). Not sure yet ... trying to
    get the full story will post it later.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I take the bus+the MRT to school, but I think I've mentioned that already. x_x; It takes 1 hour... T.T

Back