• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit-Chat

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    My school...Hmmm...It has an elementary school in it too. >_>;;; Here's the site, click around for some pictures. ;P https://www.nmjh.tp.edu.tw/
    My school also has a site but I'm not telling anybody because one of the photos on the website has me in it. How do you expect me to read that language in your school's website?

Dizzy said:
    my school has almost 5000 students ( 4800 to be exact )

My house was as big as my schools gym last year.
    You're school most be squished up...

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I dunno *shrugs* Just click around for some picture, but none of them has me in them! n_n *dances*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My school is so huge , i got lost the first day , i also mistake gold for tan , even though its really bright.

Years
    Dizzy said:
    My school is so huge , i got lost the first day , i also mistake gold for tan , even though its really bright.
    My school always will have about 500 students because they have entrance exams that prevent people from bringing their school average down.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    We also Have entrance exams , it determines what level they put you in , they also give you an attitude questionairre so that they can determine what courses would allow you to pass with enough credits to graduate , my school trys to help us pass .

Years
    Dizzy said:
    We also Have entrance exams , it determines what level they put you in , they also give you an attitude questionairre so that they can determine what courses would allow you to pass with enough credits to graduate , my school trys to help us pass .
    When I mean entrance exams I mean exams that determine if you are accepted or unaccepted to the school. We also have those exams that determine what level of French we go to. Ever wonder why most private schools get high academic marks than public schools? It's simple, if they see you aren't going to be able to pass they kick you off of their school, or if you don't pass the final exams they kick you out so you won't be able to ruin their school overall mark.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I know , theres a private school right down my street , its in a fancy building , but i like my school .

Anyways , My school has alot of People , theres 4800 people in my school , thats alot.

Years
    I just checked and I'm no longer failing in French with 65.3% (at least it's better than 44%). I wonder how high my percentage would be if I hadn't gotten a big zero on my other assignment.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    I just checked and I'm no longer failing in French with 65.3% (at least it's better than 44%). I wonder how high my percentage would be if I hadn't gotten a big zero on my other assignment.
    How good are you with French orally? Heh. :P

22sa

Years
    images said:
    i can talk in any accent, when i feel like it (very rare).XP
    I wish I could but no, I don't practice my voice much. X_X;; :/

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I doubt he even talks, he probably writes down on paper what he wants to say in school. ;p

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I meant 22sa...o.o;

I really should start quoting the ones I mean to reply to. XP

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    I doubt he even talks, he probably writes down on paper what he wants to say in school. ;p
    The thing is I don't have anything to say. :/ :'( *Looks up*

Years
    Kairi said:
    Yeah the only time I talk French is in French (obviously) and geography. I'm still trying to get a Quebecoise accent with no luck.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My school has about 2000+ people, and that's not encluding the elementary school. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Im going to the Dorms lol , there building 3 more floors for Dorms at my school for each house. Its going to have 37 - Singles and Doubles.

Years
    Wow, dorms? You're in college?

I'm a s'more at Cedar Park High School, (a s'more is a sophomore) and I'm taking a class called IPC (Integrated Physics and Chemistry) that is my hardest class. What kinds of classes do you guys have? This is my schedule:

A-day
    1 - Spanish II
    2 - World History
    3 - Integrated Physics & Chemistry
    4 - Geometry

B-day
    5 - B.E.S.T. (a behavior class)
    6 - English II
    7 - Art I
    8 - PE

Back