• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Chit Chat

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ... But what country could THAT be? o_o

22sa

Years
    Omg, I love the United Kingdom. ;_; If only I grew up in the UK. =x

Though I wouldn't like living so close to Europe.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    If you lived in the UK, you'd actually be in Europe..XD

Finishing early is nice, but you pay for that with quite a crappy education.

22sa

Years
    If you lived in the UK, you'd actually be in Europe..XD

Finishing early is nice, but you pay for that with quite a crappy education.
    I know, I mean mainland Europe... the Euro... ugh. x_x I hate the Euro. =x I hope UK never adopts it.

22sa

Years
    America wouldn't even share their currency with Canada, no way they'd do it with Europe, lol. :P Yeah, I'm proud of UK then.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Yesh, the UK rules <333 XD Well, except from Chavs (anyone that doesn't live in the UK probably doesn't know what a chav is XD I'm not even going into details)

School? School is awesome at the moment, I hang out in a group of... quite a lot of people which started out as only 4 of us XD I was one of the four. ANYWAY.

We basically do everything from making flamethrowers (Deoderant + Lighter = Flamethrower =]) Doing the limbo and singing the Pokemon theme tune down the phone to some random people XD

The only downside of school is the homework and annoying teachers.

My most embarrasing moment in school was probably when something was in my hair (I'm very fussy how my hair looks) and everyone was looking at me oddly. All day I wondered why and when I finally got home I looked at the mirror, and there was some massive stick or something sticking out of my hair XDD I must've been walking all day like that and I didn't even notice.

Gawsh I'm crazy XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I remember this thread! =D

Aaahh... school. x.x; Whoever said that senior year was the easiest year in high school LIED. All my classes are hella hard (save for choir), and plus college applications.... just plain stressful.

Can't wait for college though - I heard that it's better than high school. xD

22sa

Years
    For us engineers, it's really too much work sometimes though. I can't imagine how medicine students can study for 16 hours a day and have no social life. Such motivation/energy is still alien to me...

Art students here have like half as much as work us engineers. Meh.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Oooh, you're in engineering? :O That's what my brother wants to do in college. =D

And according to my relatives, the medical field = money. Maybe that's the motivation? xD

22sa

Years
    Oooh, you're in engineering? :O That's what my brother wants to do in college. =D

And according to my relatives, the medical field = money. Maybe that's the motivation? xD
    It could be.. but I can't imagine how such a motive can be strong enough to endure such long hours of studying. I'm lazy too, so maybe I just can't understand their ambition. ._.

In Canada, the STARTING wage of Engineers is about $40 000. For doctors, it's $120 000. So yeah, it's true there's really big money in it.

And yeah, I'm in Environmental Engineering. XD

Years
    Because he's probably not American and lives in a country where people leave school at a younger age, like 16.
    Nice guess. But totally off. I'm living in China and home-schooled right now.

The people here do leave school early though. Mostly gangsters, or people who like to party. At about my age, they leave school and play computer games all day.

Man...

22sa

Years
    Nice guess. But totally off. I'm living in China and home-schooled right now.

The people here do leave school early though. Mostly gangsters, or people who like to party. At about my age, they leave school and play computer games all day.

Man...
    I remember you were in Shanghai.... but these dropouts, do you really have such acquaintances? How do they survive if they play computer games all day? o_o I mean, don't tell me their parents just let them...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yes, but it's ok. They still find time for me, occasionally. I just hate test weeks. Then EVERYONE is busy, except for me. That sucks.

I don't actually have to do anything in school. Hehehe.

22sa

Years
    Yes, but it's ok. They still find time for me, occasionally. I just hate test weeks. Then EVERYONE is busy, except for me. That sucks.

I don't actually have to do anything in school. Hehehe.
    Yeah, you can't compare to them. It must be really fun for you. What do you do when they don't have time for you? XD

Back