• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Theft?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Does anyone else have a problem with their things getting stolen at school?

For instance, about two months ago my DS Lite and Pokemon SoulSilver version were in my backpack. After school was over for the day, I went to get them out, and they were gone. Stolen out of my backpack :/

Any other stories?

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Got my calc stolen. << Seriously people can't you steal something proper? A calculator for damn's sake..

The real theft though, is classes like history.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    This one time I thought my nicest coat was stolen but then later it turned out it was not stolen I just left it in the car.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • in gym class i changed into my basketball shoes for a liitle full court game and when i went back down to the locker room my brand new Jordans Oreo 6ss were stolen
    I was so mad still havent got them back

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • For instance, about two months ago my DS Lite and Pokemon SoulSilver version were in my backpack. After school was over for the day, I went to get them out, and they were gone. Stolen out of my backpack :/

Exact same thing here. T_T; Except it was my DSi. I figure I'll get my DS lite back this summer and settle for that instead of buying a new one.

Years
  • Yeah, I probably "lost" a whole lot of things at school, but I remember "losing" money the most.

I think I "lost" my wallet once. xD
    Eight dollars. :P

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • <B>
    </B>

For instance, about two months ago my DS Lite and Pokemon SoulSilver version were in my backpack. After school was over for the day, I went to get them out, and they were gone. Stolen out of my backpack :/

Any other stories?

Sorry, I didn't know it's yours, when I get tired of SS I'll give it to you back :D

The only thing that I got stolen were my underpants when I was in the shower after my gym class, but it was just a prank of my friends -.-

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I must be one of the lucky ones that only had money stolen and not anything big like phones or ipods :<
    Oh, well it was only £2 I suppose.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I have had my pe shorts stolen; an aeropostale shirt, converse, and at one point some one actually took mine any my gym partner's lock. xD
    My friend's purse was dug through and out of all the crap they could have taken they took her "female items" xD oh and a pair of sweat pants.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I got my Pokemon games stolen like 4th grade. I was SUCH an idiot. It happened in front of my eyes too!

Some idiot 5th grader offered me to complete my Pokemon games for me. Being an overconfident arrogant idiot back then, I gave him all my Pokemon games.

Lucky for me, he returned all of them except my secondary crystal, and my Sapphire. Claiming that his mother confiscated them.

I was so sad when I realized he ripped me off 3 YEARS LATER.

...****ing kid.

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Someone stole a DS game of mine once, but that was my fault in a way. After that I learned, don't take nice things to school, unless it's in a buttoned or zipped pocket on your jacket and if you don't notice someone opening that, you're just ridiculously dense :3.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Got a game I didn't care about stolen, but I got it back from that person in five minutes after knocking his head into a wall.

People don't mess with me at school for a reason, you know.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • the only thing i had stolen was my yugioh cards in grade school. other than that i dont remember anything else. in high school my friend had her wallet and debt card stolen

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    On the last week of school I had my French Horn Stolen.Still havn't found the Horn. :/

Last edited:

bandgeek219

Germany for World Cup!!
    Years
  • I had an incident last year where two pairs of my shoes were stolen along with $40 right out of my bookbag. Never found the theif :/

All the thefts take place on the sports teams in my school. That is just great, isn't it? Stealing from your teammates....

On the last week of school I had my French Horn Stolen.Still havn't found the Horn. :/

A french horn?! That is a big thing to be stolen. Do you have like a serial code or something like that for it? I know that is a way to track down stolen instruments like that if they are sold away or something. So sorry that you lost it. I have a brand new professional instrument and would be furious if someone decided to take mine.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    I must be one of the lucky ones that only had money stolen and not anything big like phones or ipods :<
    Oh, well it was only £2 I suppose.

^ Guess I'm not the only one

I've only lost 50 Cents, I was problably just careless x]

Years
  • Never got anything stolen at school besides my Yugioh cards in like 3rd grade.
    People in my school get their ipods and stuff stolen a lot though :P

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • This is one of the main reasons I hate the school I'm at.
    Everybody likes to steal things.

I've got $150 pesos stolen(12 dollars aproximately), a 2gb MicroSD memory with important things on it, food, my cell phone, a game cart (I don't remember if it was a GBA one or DS), and other minor things (bracelets, collars, more money, etcetera).

Good thing I'm going to high school in 3 weeks.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Sweed said:

Any other stories?

That's sad.
    *This didn't happened at school*
    Nowadays, there are a lot of thief's around, once when I went to swimming after it when I was about to leave I saw oh, MY SANDALS ARE STOLEN. That was reeealy annoying.

Back