• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

scrafty! why hello there

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    if you can guess where i got that from, you earn so many internet points from me

other than that! i am very much new here by member alone. i have been here to mostly just look at everything i can, so yes i am well accustomed to the rules here. so instead of hiding, i came right on out to introduce myself and hopefully start to show some activity. i worry a lot... i try hard to not mess up... most of the detail about me anyway is right in my profile... i have put up my skype name as well which is something i normally never do! BUT I do ask of you please if you do want to add me, ask me first by message or even here.

my favorite pokemon is butterfree since i played red when it first came out. that pokemon took me far to the elite! i was so proud of that butterfree...

i am also currently working on my own fan game, not like there is not enough of that as is XD everone has their own story to tell! but do not expect anything from my game for some time... also i am trying hard to not accidentally copy someone else, so while i am here, i will be looking at a lot of back stories too or at least as much as i can.

Years
  • Oh wow a fellow ASD sufferer... I have been living with the pain of autism since I was like 3 (or at least my mother said) and seriously it makes it hard for me to function with the outside world. Welcome to PC by the way Wrath!

If you're into the fangames, we have the ROM Hacking and Game Development sections to cater towards that. Which one you decide to look around depends on what materials you're using, but in the end they both offer great content to help make amazing creations out of whatever you plan to come up with. And you'll get some great advice from fellow fangame enthusiasts as well, so I'm sure you'll always find someone who can help you.

Good luck with your project and enjoy your time with us!

Years
  • Butterfree is one of my favorites from the first generation, it might be weak but mine was always very reliable in R/B/Y, especially against Brock in Yellow. Gah.. that game was hard. Welcome to PC! [:

You make me want to play Isaac but I don't know if the remake supports mouse shooting yet since I was soo used to playing that way on the original. Will try not to ramble too much about that though, good luck on your fangame and hope you'll stick around for a long time! Don't hesitate to ask the staff if you're lost too, yes?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Oh wow a fellow ASD sufferer... I have been living with the pain of autism since I was like 3 (or at least my mother said) and seriously it makes it hard for me to function with the outside world. Welcome to PC by the way Wrath!

If you're into the fangames, we have the ROM Hacking and Game Development sections to cater towards that. Which one you decide to look around depends on what materials you're using, but in the end they both offer great content to help make amazing creations out of whatever you plan to come up with. And you'll get some great advice from fellow fangame enthusiasts as well, so I'm sure you'll always find someone who can help you.

Good luck with your project and enjoy your time with us!

i was diagnosed with at a late age. and i know that pain very well on functioning out there! it is hard i will give it that....

and thank you! i have seen amethyst's pokemon reborn on here and jan's rejuvenation, so that makes me happy to know i am not alone here

@ the admin the sheep, oh i would love to read your rambling! XD i will not stop you on your stories to say, i love a good one even if they think it is lame, i would never think it lame. oh yes i love rebirth quite a lot. with or without mouse support, i do it the old way and gotten so far! i finally got the lost which was a hard unlock and boy do i hate using that character

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • You had me at Scrafty. :P
    Welcome to the forums! This community is really welcoming and you'll definitely feel at home here; the staff and the mentors are also eager to help you if you are stuck and stuff (though Sheep did mention that already~). Ooh, a fan game sounds really fun! Is it based off Pokemon or something else? :3 Anywho, I also hope your stay is lovely!

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    You had me at Scrafty. :P
    Welcome to the forums! This community is really welcoming and you'll definitely feel at home here; the staff and the mentors are also eager to help you if you are stuck and stuff (though Sheep did mention that already~). Ooh, a fan game sounds really fun! Is it based off Pokemon or something else? :3 Anywho, I also hope your stay is lovely!

oh yes it will be a pokemon fan made game. XD

and thank you arher99 OuO

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Personally I love Milotic, but, I love Butterfree myself; though I haven't used it much when playing pokemon Yellow since I've swapped it with Charizard, but it's still forever a really good pokemon! Great to have ya; I'm Dragon~ <33

I do hope to see you around! There are a ton of discussions, as well as ROM Hacking and Game development related stuff for you to check out, so you can learn all about game creations! I'm available via PM too if you ever need anything or want to chat! Have a great day~ :3

Back