• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Requests/Sharing/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    Rite i have a script that should be for a wild battle with a charmander

#org 0x950000
    wildbattle 0x4 10 3

so all you have to do is change the 4 to celbi's number which 251 and the 10 to what ever level celebi you want and the 3 is what type of fite it is the 3 stands for legendary fight so a legendary fite with a lvl 70 celbi should look like this.......

org 0x950000
    wildbattle 0x251 70 3
    give that a try if u need help inserting the script just ask

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Rite i have a script that should be for a wild battle with a charmander

#org 0x950000
    wildbattle 0x4 10 3

so all you have to do is change the 4 to celbi's number which 251 and the 10 to what ever level celebi you want and the 3 is what type of fite it is the 3 stands for legendary fight so a legendary fite with a lvl 70 celbi should look like this.......

org 0x950000
    wildbattle 0x251 70 3
    give that a try if u need help inserting the script just ask

I do need help XD

And thank you...tons

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    Okay im guessing you are kinda new, you need some programs to do this i use pokescript because i find it easiest, there is a tutorial for using pokescript in the documents and tutorial section but ill just show you how to insert your script for now or if you send me your rom i could insert it if you are really eagar to get it done. But downloading pokescript is a must and advancemap is what i use for the map making bit because its easy to use. If you want me to insert is then email me your rom to this addy [email protected] or download pokescript n ill walk you through it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Okay im guessing you are kinda new, you need some programs to do this i use pokescript because i find it easiest, there is a tutorial for using pokescript in the documents and tutorial section but ill just show you how to insert your script for now or if you send me your rom i could insert it if you are really eagar to get it done. But downloading pokescript is a must and advancemap is what i use for the map making bit because its easy to use. If you want me to insert is then email me your rom to this addy [email protected] or download pokescript n ill walk you through it.

I sent you a PM and I have pokescript already its just everytime I put it in itll freeze my game. Ill send you the download link in a PM since I have no Email

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    Okay i am a bit confused i have used the exact same script as i did and it went completely wronge it said something about contests n stuff which is completely bizaree so um we may need to ask some more experienced people to help us but your rom does look good did you do it all on ur own ?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Okay i am a bit confused i have used the exact same script as i did and it went completely wronge it said something about contests n stuff which is completely bizaree so um we may need to ask some more experienced people to help us but your rom does look good did you do it all on ur own ?

Yes but apparently its corrupted which sucks (the on i sent you is)

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    Yo! Is there any thing wrong with this script.

Spoiler:

Years
    Yo! Is there any thing wrong with this script.

Spoiler:

Try changing it to this (you saw my post). But one question first why do you reieve a larvitar and a sudowoodo, I'm removing the givepokemon
    Code:
    #org $start
    chackflag 0x200
    if b_true goto $done
    message $poke
    boxset 6
    call $move
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $done
    release
    end

#org $poke
    $poke 1 =Take this too.\nit's a POKEMON EGG.

#org $move
    #binary 31 72 00 67 EA C2 16 08 32 66 7A B9 00
    return

does anybody havve the 'Fanfare' codes? if you do could you pm them to me or post them on a scripting tutorial.

Last edited:

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    The Larvitar is a leftover from my last script.

Thanks for the corrections.

EDIT:

It's not working, it just freezes the game.

Last edited:

Dr.Razor

Yellow Remaker
    Years
    44tim44 this is the script you requested, its a bit long. So I'll put it into a spoiler. This script is for Fire Red.
    Spoiler:

Hi can anybody ade after ,oak give you pikachu,oak give you the
    pokedex?
    thanks

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    How do I assign A script to a person(trainer) so that the person and the person next to him battle me when I talk to one of them. And after the first battle the person next to him battles me, then one of them moves up and one of them move down, unblocking the path.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Well I made my first script ever. It's a simple follow me script where the professor stops you from going in the route outside the town then leads you into his lab etc. Before I compile this, can anyone check if there are any errors here?

Spoiler:

edit:

Another follow me script for a seperate event, can someone check this as well?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi can anybody ade after ,oak give you pikachu,oak give you the
    pokedex?
    thanks

just put setflag 0x829 in the script to activate the pokedex. And setflag 0x16F to activate the national dex if you want.

Well I made my first script ever. It's a simple follow me script where the professor stops you from going in the route outside the town then leads you into his lab etc. Before I compile this, can anyone check if there are any errors here?

Spoiler:

edit:

Another follow me script for a seperate event, can someone check this as well?

Spoiler:

The only problem that I can see is that there are too many binary movements in $sciwalk. Try spliting them up in two applymovements because for some reason pokescript doesn't allow more than 14 or 15 movements(cant remember exact). Don't know why. It shouldn't even compile until you do this. Other than that It should work fine.

How do I assign A script to a person(trainer) so that the person and the person next to him battle me when I talk to one of them. And after the first battle the person next to him battles me, then one of them moves up and one of them move down, unblocking the path.

that involves two scripts, one for each person. Both scripts will be really similiar, they'll involve two trainer battles with $further options. Her is an example script that you will have to change because you have to insert the movements you want. For the second script swap the trainer battle commands.
    Code:
    #org $start
    lock
    faceplayer
    checkflag 0x200
    if b_true got $done
    trainerbattle 1 0x001 $before $after $further
    release
    end

#org $before
    $before 1 =Let's Battle

#org $after
    $after 1 =Oh.

#org $further
    applymovement 0x0? $move
    pusemove 0
    trainerbattle 1 0x002 $before2 $after2 $further2
    release
    end

#org $before
    $before 1 =My turn.

#org $after
    $after 1 =Your good.

#org $further
    applymovement 0x0? $move2
    pausemove 0
    applymovement 0x0? $move3
    pausemove 0
    setflag 0x200
    release
    end

#org $done
    message $go
    boxset 6
    release
    end

#org $move
    $move 1 ; #binary (Your movements here)

#org $move2
    $move2 1 ; #binary (Your movements here)

#org $move3
    $move3 1 ; #binary (Your movements here)

#org $go
    $go 1 =Go away.

Years
    Thanks a lot. This
    is a picture meaning of what I meant.

[(Edit]): what do you mean by

Now I see that they are just two grunts it probably doesn't need to happen. but what I meant is that you have to put two scripts, one for each person. Let's say trainerbattle 1 0x001 is t1 and trainerbattle 1 0x002 is t2. In one script t1 is before t2 and then if you swap the trainerbattle commands you'll make t2 battle before t1. Does that make sense???

I have a qeustion about the ScriptEd that comes with Elite Map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJBuxKKHOGQ

What am I doing wrong in that

Okay, I'm not very good with ScriptED but I'm pretty sure that you have to click on the '...' button and Load a rom into it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    Hi everyone i need a favor i need a very basic script for sapphire that i can insert using advance map and assign to one of thoses script things on the floor. The script needs to make the player look up left down then right when i tred on it.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I have a qeustion about the ScriptEd that comes with Elite Map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJBuxKKHOGQ

What am I doing wrong in that

If I can remember clearly (since I'm just using a plain Notepad for my scripts).., the first thing you should do is to click the "..." and then a pop-up appears, that'll tell you to load your ROM...

After that, write a script.., blablablah... and then click "Save".., then I guess the "Compile" should be 'clickable' after that...

Hope this helps...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    If I can remember clearly (since I'm just using a plain Notepad for my scripts).., the first thing you should do is to click the "..." and then a pop-up appears, that'll tell you to load your ROM...

After that, write a script.., blablablah... and then click "Save".., then I guess the "Compile" should be 'clickable' after that...

Hope this helps...

I will try that right now before I continue editing my rom anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back