• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sea Samurai!~] Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
  • What do you think of Shiny Miju, Futa and Daiken?
    The only one I really like is Shiny Oshawott. The other two are just unappealing, and I still like the original Oshawott better, so yeah. /shrugs

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • What do you think of Shiny Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott? (heh heh xP)

I'm in the minority when I say that I actually like Samurott's shiny.^^ It's like his normal color but darker, and I prefer dark/cool colors oppose to bright/warm colors.
    Dewott.. he looks green. *squints eyes* And.. is that..is that purple pants he has on? Dewott is the Incredible Hulk. =O Yeah, don't really like his shiny.
    Oshawott's is okay, I guess. Like his original colors better.^^

Real Oshawotts~!
    Real_Mijumaru_by_spastman.jpg

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    What do you think of Shiny Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott? (heh heh xP)

I'm in the minority when I say that I actually like Samurott's shiny.^^ It's like his normal color but darker, and I prefer dark/cool colors oppose to bright/warm colors.
    Dewott.. he looks green. *squints eyes* And.. is that..is that purple pants he has on? Dewott is the Incredible Hulk. =O Yeah, don't really like his shiny.
    Oshawott's is okay, I guess. Like his original colors better.^^

Real Oshawotts~!
    Real_Mijumaru_by_spastman.jpg
    Pet shops selling Real Mijus? I'll buy that lol!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    Name:AzureTrainer
    Partner:Oshawott
    [What made you like Miju, Futa and/or Daiken?]:
    First of all, he's blue and blue=awesomeness
    Second, he's samurai and stuff with swords is algebraic :D
    Last, HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Name: Diamond1304
    Partner: Oshawott!~ XD
    [current topic answer here]: What do you think of Shiny Miju, Futa and Daiken? For Oshawott, I find that the pinkish outline on its shell makes it look more cuter, but a tad more feminine (who cares? :P) Shiny Dewott looks more 'baddie' with the darker-coloured thigh adornments. Samurott with light pink shells looks quite unbelievable to look at and honestly, I'm not a fan of Shiny pokemon and Samurott should just go with the norm form. :3

For the mad Oshawott fans (like me~) xD:
    Spoiler:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Name:AzureTrainer
    Partner:Oshawott
    [What made you like Miju, Futa and/or Daiken?]:
    First of all, he's blue and blue=awesomeness
    Second, he's samurai and stuff with swords is algebraic :D
    Last, HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
    Welcome to the club, TheAzureTrainer, please answer the current topic :)
    What do you think of Shiny Miju, Futa and Daiken?

Name: Diamond1304
    Partner: Oshawott!~ XD
    [current topic answer here]: What do you think of Shiny Miju, Futa and Daiken? For Oshawott, I find that the pinkish outline on its shell makes it look more cuter, but a tad more feminine (who cares? :P) Shiny Dewott looks more 'baddie' with the darker-coloured thigh adornments. Samurott with light pink shells looks quite unbelievable to look at and honestly, I'm not a fan of Shiny pokemon and Samurott should just go with the norm form. :3

For the mad Oshawott fans (like me~) xD:
    Spoiler:

YES AWESOME! WELCOME!!11 LOL

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hi thar.

Sorry for the inactivity, I have nithing to do, annnny requests?

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • In your opinion, which is better, the English names or the Japanese names?
    I think the English names sounds better, imo. But I will say that Mijumaru is a pretty cute and awesome name. But Oshawott is still better. x)
    Daikenki and Samurott are kind equal for me, though. They're both pretty awesome.
    To me both Futachimaru and Dewott are underwhelming names, for some reason. Out of all six names, these two are probably my bottom two. But I'm gonna say Dewott is just a bit better.
    So the English names get my vote to which I think is better.^^

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    In your opinion, which is better, the English names or the Japanese names?

English ftw, I actually predicted Samu's name to be Samurott or Samurotter, which makes me love him more. Oshawott is better and nicer to say then Mijumaru, and I'm both meh on Dewott and Futachimaru, Karotter (Karate + Otter) would have been better if Dew was part Fighting

Next topic after this, perhaps?

Would you prefer the Miju line to be part Fighting, or another type?

o3o

Years
  • In your opinion, which is better, the English names or the Japanese names?
    Definitely the Japanese ones. In fact, I prefer all of the the new Pokémon's Japanese names.

Would you prefer the Miju line to be part Fighting, or another type?
    I think that part Fighting would be suited to Futachimaru and Daikenki, so I think Miju gaining a type upon evolution would've worked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back