• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sea Samurai!~] Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    Welcome to the group NatureKeeper~! Miju-kun should officially add you shortly.

Wat up Zeroblivion~! As for me, I'm doing fine. :cer_tongue:

Don't forget to participate in the contest, everyone~! xD Details are in the first post on this page. Further details are in the first post of this group.^^

~Osha Osha!

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    Soooo.. It's passed the deadline for the Macro Image contest..and there isn't a single entry.. Wott's up wit dat?? xD
    I'm extending the deadline to next week on August 5th 11:59pm Eastern Time.
    Come on, if at least one of you enter, you automatically win~! xD

foxninja

On that day, seven years ago..
    Years
    Name: foxninja
    Partner: Samurott
    [current topic answer here]: I think Dewott and Samurott should of been part Fighting Type. There could of been a few sword-like Fighting Type moves and maybe an event Samurott in the future can have Sacred Sword.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Name: zappyspiker
    Partner: Oshawott - He's been my partner in crime in Pokemon White and my favorite Starter out of the three in B/W. Funny enough until Black and White I always chose the fire starter but mijumaru caught my attention so I chose him :D

In your opinion, which is better, the English names or the Japanese names?
    Both of them are really catchy I can tell you that but I have a more slight lean towards Mijumaru rather than Oshawott. Probably because I was really stuck into it when I played the Japanese version of the game. Heh I like it when he says "Miju" in the Anime as well xD

Would you prefer the Miju line to be part Fighting, or another type?

For some reason I like Mijumaru line as just water. For me it feels like a single type pokemon.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Name: foxninja
    Partner: Samurott
    [current topic answer here]: I think Dewott and Samurott should of been part Fighting Type. There could of been a few sword-like Fighting Type moves and maybe an event Samurott in the future can have Sacred Sword.

Name: zappyspiker
    Partner: Oshawott - He's been my partner in crime in Pokemon White and my favorite Starter out of the three in B/W. Funny enough until Black and White I always chose the fire starter but mijumaru caught my attention so I chose him :D

Both of them are really catchy I can tell you that but I have a more slight lean towards Mijumaru rather than Oshawott. Probably because I was really stuck into it when I played the Japanese version of the game. Heh I like it when he says "Miju" in the Anime as well xD

For some reason I like Mijumaru line as just water. For me it feels like a single type pokemon.

Welcome, foxninja and zappyspiker! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    Since no one has entered, I will. xD Here's mine, nothing special, just trying to get the ball rolling. :cer_tongue:

Username: Osha_say_wott?!
    Image Macro:
    Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Name: Yuki's Sword.
    Partner: Dewott.

Questions:

I like the japanese names better. Futachimaru is the name I prefer. And Mijumaru is also the one I prefer.
    But Daikenki, not so much.

Futachimaru forever!

I thought they should've been part Fighting-type. Not pure normal.

I'll try to be active, however, this is not possible right away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back