• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Search engines

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Google, because Chrome. When I search for things I just type into the address bar now and the default search engine's Google. I'm also just more used to it and all, as I've used it since I was a kid.

I've only used Bing a few times when I'm on my Surface Pro. Google still seems to yield better results though. I don't even remember the last time I used Yahoo, if ever.

Also, "Bing it" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "Google it".

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I used to use Ask.com religiously since my mom would always say, "go to ask.com and..." because she was super naive to search engines and whatnot. I use Google now, though, because Bing and Yahoo frustrate me with their optimization and search results page formats.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I been using Google for many years I don't plan on changing - I tried using some other search engines but just can't compare to Google's results.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
    I remember using Yahoo way back then. But ever since I've used Google for searching. I never used Bing, and will probably never use that. I still use Yahoo for my mail though.

Back