• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sears, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Target?

Which one do you like better?

• Sears

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • K-Mart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wal-Mart

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Target

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Do you think I'm stupid? Target, of course! They have all the great things there.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kim said:

I hate Wal-Mart with a burning passion. My mom's in a lawsuit against them...go mom <3
    May I ask why? o.o

I definatly like Target more. The Wal-Mart around here is completly ghetto, trashed, and stinks (litterally). But there is one Super Wal-Mart that I absoluty love more than the closer one, but the closer one is becoming a Super, so I hope it'll get better.

Sears is decent. 'Nuff said. XD

K-Mart is gone in NW Houston (I don't know if it's anywhere else in Houston), but when it was here. I loved it, it had really good prices on some things.

Target is my favorite out of all of these options, it's clean, it has pretty good managment around here, and the prices are awesome.

So Target for the win. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I live right near a Target. So I'll go for Target. Also because of the Target dog
    Sears, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Target?

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Last edited:

Kim

Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    May I ask why? o.o

It's a class action lawsuit, by a lot of disgruntled former Wal-Mart employees.

She's also in a never-ending suit against a former high-up guy in the Florida division...she was sexually harassed, he did nothing about it but tell her to quit if she doesn't like it.

Not cool at all.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    None.I hate shopping D: [if it's a manga store,that's another story XP]

But if I had to choose..I choose Wal-Mart I guess..

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    Target.
    Wal-Mart's moronic. Every time I go there I get workers stalking me the whole time I'm in the store. It's really creepy.
    Yet I've never had that problem with Target.

Not to mention Wal-Mart treats their employees like crap.
    I think Wal-greens is the worst though. It's so...pointless. It's like a mini Wal-Mart.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I LIKE WALMART THE BEST!(i heard this joke in school,yo mama's so fat she tripped over the rio grande city walmart and landed on mcallen's target!XD XD XD XD ,50 MILES AWAY!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Target.

I don't go to Wal-Mart for ethical reasons. Target has he best selection in my area, consequently, my refusal coincides with convenience.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think that it's Wal-Mart for normal every day things and Target for my video games, my Wal-Mart sucks for video games and DVDs but Target has a great selection of both. I never really go to Sears and I never like K-Mart.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2006
    I prefer Target. Stuff at Sears is too expensive, and K-Mart and Wal-Mart don't have anything I want or need.

Back