• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Second (or Third) Accounts

I have... maybe about six accounts or so? One is my original account from 2006 that I haven't touched for a good while. Then there's four more: one named after a character, another named after an episode from a show (I would do anything to delete this account agh), another that's a word I like, and one that's my real name (didn't want anyone else taking it, wanted to switch over to it at first but..)

I changed accounts when I rejoined in 2011 since I didn't like the username of my old 2006 account. >: As for limits, I'd probably prefer a limit of five or so accounts at most tbh. But either way, I'm fine with owning a high number of accounts aha.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    I have four accounts. I think one or two was one in which I thought I was going to make into my main account, but I wasn't too fond of the name, so I kinda left it. /shrugs

Years
    I've only made this account and I'll stick to it.

However, I often get confused when someone makes alternate accounts. This is especially evident when they friend request me on their new account and I'm thinking "Who is that person?".

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I have a few from the scavenger hunt that I'll probably never use again, and then Alder which is an account I don't use much but I LOVE IT SO. There are still plenty of names available though - I really like the names of characters or pokemon in non-English and non-Japanese in particular.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    This is the only account that I've had here. I don't see the point in using a separate account unless you're trying to hide your identity, which is against the rules. XD

Back